Off Aphichati Die......

.diane.

Media Fanatic
I'm in shock...and speechless. He wasn't that old. Did he aware of his heart attacks? Did he just came to Kob's Chan Pan Dao a month ago? My sympathy and express sadness goes to his family and friends.
he was aware of his asthma and also yes he was in jun pun dao just a month ago. :(

neena

sarNie Adult
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ...my mouth is still open...he's dead? OMG i'm gonna cry...I can't believe it!! He's young and has so many fans....that are going to mourn for him...sniff sniff....i use to have a huge crush on him...i can't believe he's really dead...(sigh) last words, rest in peace Off and we will always remember you.

calla

sarNie Adult
me too.......when i first saw the news at thairath, i was like let read...it could be something about him that interest me. but as i read it......i was so shocked.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
This is so sad. It's hard to believe such a young and healthy looking p'ek can die of a sudden heart attact. Awwww....I'm shocked. May he rest in peace. Off is is great p'ek and he will be greatly missed. :(

Nena

sarNie Elites
that very sad..i like him..RIP to him

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I am very bum right now. I'm not sure how I should describe my feelings toward everyone. No amount of words can express the feelings and thoughts that I'm going through. I read the news at IL this morning and my heart fell to the floor and my stomach turned upside down. It's a true shock to me for the fact that last night I got bored so I decided to watch the Noon and Chakrit's lakorn and just saw his face. I didn't know that Aof was in the lakorn so when I saw the preview my heart was racing when I saw his face. I'm a big fan of his work and always felt that one day if Aof was to change role and become p'ek, I honestly believe that he will definitely succeed, not that he's not succeeding now. But regardless, I liked him as the bad guy with his rogish good looks. He was tall, handsome, and the looks in his eyes were captivating.

I'm so bum...not sure what else I have left to say...except that we all have a purpose in life...after the purpose is fullfilled and the one above feels that it is time for us to go home...we will all be gone...love each other...take care of each other...so that when we are gone...the people who are left will have wonderful memories to remember us by....

Aof - May your spirit set free and may your spirit grace all the future bad guy who will follow your foot steps to provide good entertainment with superb acting skills.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I know...no words can describe something like this. Kayla, I don't know if you knew that when he first came out....he did potrait the pr'eng's role with ch7 opposite few n'engs...I remembered one n'eng was when he with Noon (Ploy's sister) at that time...she potraited as the n'eng. It's truely sad that he died so young.

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
I am so sad that he died so young. It must be such a hard time for everyone in the entertainment industry. He was such a good actor. He will surely be missed. My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
What a shock!!!!Never thought he was sick....so sad....I really like him!
My condolences to his family and friends. May he rest in peace!

calla

sarNie Adult
i saw the interview with his mom on Daokajai.....it was really sad.
and his girlfriend Tai.......she says she'll never cry because she doesn't wants him to worry. :(

danielle

sarNie Hatchling
i'm really shock that such a great young actor pass away may he RIP, my condolences goes to his family

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
I'm still in shock after seeing the news. I just finished watching his movie in Khmer of Taley Jai. This is all so sudden. He is a great actor and one that will truley be missed. My condolence to his family and friends. No matter how old you are, life is very short and unexpected. We must live life as best as we can because we cannot predict our future. May he rest in peace...

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
he was aware of his asthma and also yes he was in jun pun dao just a month ago. :(
OMG!!! I didn't get to watch him in JPD and now he died... :eek: ( This is such a shocker news.. :(
May he rest in peace . Love his acting . I just watched his lakorn Nok Ork..