Oh.. my

darvil

sarNie Adult
You can change it in Control Panel --> System --> Advanced Tab --> There's 3 settings. click on the first one. (performance) ---> Advanced Tab --> Way on the bottom is the Virtual Memory. you can change the size.

Now have you restarted your PC ever since seeing the message? Because if you're running alot of softwares and after a while things will slow down and you might get that error. I even get it sometimes and my PC is a BEAST.

Also check your Harddrive space. You need some extra space on your harddrive to run windows efficiently. How much free space you got?

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
Darvil

what do i change the size into? :(

Harddrive...??? how do i get there? SRY.. I realy dont know anything about these.. :(

darvil

sarNie Adult
dee_vang said:
Darvil
what do i change the size into? :(
Harddrive...??? how do i get there? SRY.. I realy dont know anything about these.. :(
[post="145353"][/post]​
Double click on "My Computer" and check the harddrives in there. Right click on the harddrive and go to properties. Then it'd be nice if you can take a screenshot of it ... or you can just tell me what it is. How much you're using and how much is left.

Do you regularly have this problem? or is it just a one time thing?

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
okies...

Used space: 4,417,126,400 bytes 4.11 GB
Free space: 4,688,224,256 bytes 4.36

Capacity: 9,105,350,656 bytes 8.47

STIMA

maybe you should close some programs that are all opened at the same time o__o
mines does that too sometimes when i have alot of programs on my task bar or windows n stuff

darvil

sarNie Adult
9 gig HD! old school lol.

You have plenty of space left.. ummm

I think your problem might be the junk in your system. Run some anti-spyware programs and clean it up a little.