Oil Sirima

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
The new version not the old version.

The old version was sinee...

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Vandia said:
haha anyways i think she stop acting in boran haven't see her in any lakorn lately
[post="9388"][/post]​
yeah i noticed it too. i missed her in borans..way better than moderns seriously. :p

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Oil is in CH.3 now. She's in the CH.3 version of Soh Noh Noy Ruen Yarm. I saw it in the entertainment news and it was hella stupid! Sorry but it is!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
ThanamasFanclub said:
Oil is in CH.3 now. She's in the CH.3 version of Soh Noh Noy Ruen Yarm. I saw it in the entertainment news and it was hella stupid! Sorry but it is!
[post="16074"][/post]​
awwww geesh.. she was a goood ch 7 boran actress too... i admit.. i hate ch 3 boran lakorns.. the clothes is ehh.. and the storyline is wack.. look at the ch 3 tepsarmradoo.. it was called fonsarmradoo... that lakorn was plain stupid..

Muddie Murda

smile...
dood, when someone post up a thread about a certain person, they should post pics along w/ it. hahaha

so we won't have 10 replies of "who's that? can you post pic?"

(suggestion)

lol but i'm curious to know who this is too!

Start your sharing tangmoe! :D

-Muddie Murda

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry to be off topic but Fhon Sarm Reur Doo was actually the original. Ch.7 made that back in the days and then they made it again which was called Tep 3 Reur Doo. So you see Fhon 3 Reur Doo was actually the real name. But anyways Ch.3 lakornpuenbarn are just eh..plain retarded lol.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Heum....I'm wondering...did she get married or something because she was gone for so many years and I see a ring on her finger..Heum...but anyways I remember a game show that I brought that was from a long time ago. Aump Thanicha's bf used to like her and they brought her out and surprised him.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
ThanamasFanclub said:
Sorry to be off topic but Fhon Sarm Reur Doo was actually the original. Ch.7 made that back in the days and then they made it again which was called Tep 3 Reur Doo. So you see Fhon 3 Reur Doo was actually the real name. But anyways Ch.3 lakornpuenbarn are just eh..plain retarded lol.
[post="16097"][/post]​
seesh then thats explains the name of the ch 3 version.. but yea.. the ch 3 borans lakorns are retarded...

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
lol, sorry mudie murda for not posting her pic i was busy! sorry!

Oil looks pretty in those pics, i've never seen her in mags b4 this is the first time, i've been to noikis site alot of times already but never knew Oil was on that mag!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Mos_Koblover said:
moe i can't wait to see more Oil pics! hahaha!
[post="16218"][/post]​
i thoughted u saw them already.. i posted it before.. but it got erases..

mind of just post it again.. huh