Oil Sirima

Rakniran

hmmm.i thought i've seen Oil in a modern lakorn before,but i cant remember what is it. yeah,I've seen her in alot of boran lakorns. Is she going to have any new boran lakorn soon?

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Rakniran said:
hmmm.i thought i've seen Oil in a modern lakorn before,but i cant remember what is it. yeah,I've seen her in alot of boran lakorns. Is she going to have any new boran lakorn soon?
[post="16502"][/post]​
she had alot of modern lakorns.. and all of them was great.. she a great boran actress and modern actress... if im correct my friend ann(thanamasfanclub) said that shes gonna be in the ch 3 boran sanohnoiruenngarm... which sucks cause its a ch 3.. i perfer her in ch 7

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Mos_Koblover said:
yeah i perfer ch7 over ch3 also! Oil has been in mnay ch3 lakorns lately, modern ones mostly though i think.....
[post="16668"][/post]​
yep true i see her more in ch 3 then ch 7

untinnu

sarNie Adult
here's a pic of her from nang sib song. .

hmm. .the only modern lakorn that i've seen her in was the one that she was n'ek with bee sawiss. . and the one with kob and poh. . uh. . i think it was called. .dang sawan sarp

sarN

sarNie Granny
she was in dis one boran lakorn and the p'k is the god dat they protect in tep sarm radoo the new version with phone, yam, au, james.. does anyone know the tittle ?? it something like Soahlat Wong ..something ?? --- she was the n'k in dis one modern lakorn call "Maykala" wiht Bee S... the one they keep having dream about a gaint chasing after the Godness Maykala ( dont know how u spell it lOL) ..she is a rich girl from the city and Bee was from the country side and they were found in a cave and Bee got his shirt off ( long story just cuting lol ) and he got to marry her .. it a comdey tpye .