OK...WEIRD!!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i have a pet rock that i've been raising for the past 13 years. *sigh* he just never grows up...literally. LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
well we all know my story about the fishy's so yeah .. but i've been taking care of the husband's two betta's and they are doing pretty good LOL

and oh yeah the first few month's are hard, but I believe the hubby and I can handle it lol he love's babies .. he use to take care of his niece while his sister worked and she told me that he couldn't stop bothering the poor child LOL

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I wish we could just lay eggs. Its weird; we have eggs, so cant we just lay themm instead of having a whole human come out of our tiny(well tiny for most, :loool:) holes??

If we did, I'd have me like 5 kids.
:loool:

we would lay eggs and sit on them to make them warm... :p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol a few months ago the hubby bought me 5 brand new fishy's totally a few $$$ and they all died within 2 days :loool: and his betta I don't even want to tell what happened and one time his favorite betta jumped out of the tank for no apparent reason at all she landed about 5 ft away from her tank I don't know how it's possible when i walked out there she was dry but still alive :loool: I dropped her back in the tank and now she still swimming around lmao; Im a bad pet owner

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
in a way, my students are like my pet. i train them to do all sorts of things...like my reports for work. LOL every week i have to do database entry on the computer and input student registration forms/update information and stuff like that. so what i do is make this a privilege since they LOVVVVE computers so much. i just pick a class every week, take them into the computer lab and let them do my work for me. it only takes one time to teach children to do something if they are really into it. n when it comes to computers, they'll do anything. lmao so, not only does my work get done but they learn how to use the computer, learn key computer terms and learn how to do database entry. :lol:

okay, so i'm sitting here in my office right now and i'm really hungry. today is nacho day for the kids, the cheese is warming and it smells really good. i'm about to die!

kulyia

RUK
children. omg sometimes they annoy me like HECKK.. but i love my sisters children. I look at them like my own cause whenever they come i watch them and there they go... Go out to stores. ...... lol its a 4 yrs girl and 5 or 6 month baby boy. i LOVELOVELOVE them...=D