old mv of maiv xyooj

NploojSiabHlub

sarNie Egg
Chue is not that bad of looking. His probably average or little bit above average for a Hmong man. Especially when his smile, his pretty cute. Maiv's heart just not with Chue that's all but as I know they still remain good friends.

lovelylina

sarNie Egg
Ooh mann... i just remember something... i dont know if its true or not but i heard that when they just start singing... his relatives told him to not let his wife (Maiv Xyooj) sing anymore... because she's beautiful so lots of guys will try to mess there marriage up and stuff stuff... but yea... iono if this is true or not... but he didnt care because he dont want to stop his wife from singing... something like that... lol... but yea... please correct me if im wrong...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
hey shoua...i've always been curious what maiv's husband looks like? got any pictures... anyways, YES, I do believe she's gotten plastic surgery...it's completely obvious and i don't know why maiv and her fans keep denying it...
lol.
you don't know what her ex husband looks like..
well.. they've done some mvs together..

Nisha

sarNie Hatchling
I don't care what others think about maiv...but always her #1 fan...did anyone know if she going to have new mv out..this year

lovena

sarNie Hatchling
It seems like Mai is having a lot of mini concerts lately. She just had a concert at this past Hallowee. She is going to have two more mini concerts; one is on November 15 in Eau Claire and another on November 21 at BangKok Restaurant. Has any one gone to her Hallowee mini concert?