OLD RS SINGER

fanny

sarNie Adult
I WAS WONDERING WHERE ARE ALL THE OLD RS SINGER SUCH AS MOMAY, NANCE, EARN, AND KORAPIN WHICH ONE OF THESE SINGER YOU WANT TO SEE OR WANT THEY TO COME BACK.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I would definately want to see them back because their song is good...especially momay and earn...Love them

cikna

sarNie Adult
The 90's RS singers were my all time favourites! They were the reason I was into Thai entertainment in the first place! Raptor, Dome, James, Lift & Oil, my most favourite female singer - Momay!!! They were all like idols on the pedestals. Now, I see RS is losing grip. Singers are either met with scandals or focus too much on being too sexy! Whatever happened? :huh:

kry*star

sarNie Adult
same here. all the ones mentioned basically i wish would come back!

Muddie Murda

smile...
That would be great if they could come back and make a special album. But I would hate it if they came back and RS gave them shitty songs to sing. Stupid RS.

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
I also looooooove Momay and Earn!

And isn't Momay part of a group now?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garshhhhh i was sooo PRESSED over raptor when i was lil but i don't know if i want dem to come back lol it'd be nice to see da older soloists back though. as long as da songs aren't shitty like somebody mentioned b4 lol

judyp

sarNie Adult
ooh yeah, def. i love the older rs singers! i was IN LOVE with raptors. lol. earn, momay, korrapin, lift & oil, jr-voy, james, num, dome. etc, etc. i loved them all!

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
The 90's RS singers were my all time favourites! They were the reason I was into Thai entertainment in the first place! Raptor, Dome, James, Lift & Oil, my most favourite female singer - Momay!!! They were all like idols on the pedestals. Now, I see RS is losing grip. Singers are either met with scandals or focus too much on being too sexy! Whatever happened? :huh:
Same here, I have a lot of their tapes. That time, there weren't that many girls in RS. The one that I could remember clearly was NOOK. During the superteen release, she was the only girl.

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
i miss raffy and nancy i still have there cd and i miss momay too ! and korapin and bazoo

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I wanna see Raffy & Nancy, Earn & Momay return with some more love songs. :D

Raptors use to be the ish back then! I was so in love with Louis. :lol: I still have their cassette :loool: old school!

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
Would love to! But that will never happened, I guess. Especially with RS focusing on their younger generation singers.

It's how I got to listening to Thai pop music in the first place.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh man dis thread takes me back. lol noy i still got their tapes too. i used to listen to it every night. dats how i got into thai music too

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
It would be so awesome if they made a collection of the oldies, I miss them. I love their songs, it just take me back to the good old day...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
gosh it'll be great if they come back.. lol.. i used to listen so much to raptor when i was a kid.. n other artists as well..