Older nang'ek, younger pra'ek anyone?

Devylann

sarNie Egg
i've been hoping that Ann/Nadech would pair up! i think they would really be cute together. Chompoo with Nadech is kinda sexy too. If ever I'd like to see Ann/Toomtam or Kob/Toomtam. 

P

PrincessKarina

Hmm--- I love the idea of Nadech, Mark, Mario, James Ma, or James Ji paired up with Chompoo sooner or later! Chompoo is pretty and she still look young enough to pass with them youngsters! Another thing too is these younger stars are looking older each year! And the veterans are still looking pretty good!

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
I was a little iffy at first with Ken P starring with Janie in Raeng Ngao. After I watched it they don't look bad at all. Ken P is a big guy and Janie is still youthful looking for her age. I don't mind if these veteran actresses costar with the young guys as long as the age difference isn't too noticable.

P

PrincessKarina

I was a little iffy at first with Ken P starring with Janie in Raeng Ngao. After I watched it they don't look bad at all. Ken P is a big guy and Janie is still youthful looking for her age. I don't mind if these veteran actresses costar with the young guys as long as the age difference isn't too noticable.
Yes me too! I was iffy about Ken P and Janie in Raeng Ngao 2012 but they pulled that off pretty good for the most parts. This was when she was 31 and Ken P was 21. There were a few parts in the lakorn where I thought Janie dressed too mature or spoke too mature for Ken P's character tho! And it was kind of obvious too! Janie also starred in Kam Lai Mas with Toey this year. I thought they pulled this one off ok too. Altho in here she aged a bit more because she was 35 and Toey was 24. Janie still look ok for her age! :)

P

PrincessKarina

i've been hoping that Ann/Nadech would pair up! i think they would really be cute together. Chompoo with Nadech is kinda sexy too. If ever I'd like to see Ann/Toomtam or Kob/Toomtam.
Uh Ann T and Nadech might be a bit off since Nadech is 15 years younger than her! She could be his mom! LOL! But maybe Grate and Ann T? They are only 9 years apart! Ann still looks ok for her age and Grate still look pretty good too! :)

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmm--- I love the idea of Nadech, Mark, Mario, James Ma, or James Ji paired up with Chompoo sooner or later! Chompoo is pretty and she still look young enough to pass with them youngsters! Another thing too is these younger stars are looking older each year! And the veterans are still looking pretty good!
I agree! Chompoo doesn't look like 35 at all.