Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i am mien

• i dont care about mien

• Total voters

yonose

sarNie Egg
dang how come theres all the topic for hmong lao thai japanese korean and not mien or vietnamese philipine and others dang thats mean lol sorry if u r offended

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
i guess because not alot of mien or vietnamese and philipine come onto this site. i mean the Hmong Forum just got started not too long ago. but if you want one you could just note the admire and tell them. =]

oh yeah maihiathao, mien is another asian ethic. =]

mai92

sarNie Adult
i'm suprised to see most of them speaking our hmong language..

so many of them like our hmong peeps..:)

mly

sarNie Hatchling
i vote kinda because they are not chinese but mien. they are like us, we look like chinese and maybe was once chinese, but we are not chinese, we are hmong.

like what someone said, just tell the mod that you want a mien topic and tell all your mien friends to come here to keep it going.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
dang how come theres all the topic for hmong lao thai japanese korean and not mien or vietnamese philipine and others dang thats mean lol sorry if u r offended
well there has to be someone to lead that section... since u brought it up why dont u lead one since ur suggesting one?

i guess because not alot of mien or vietnamese and philipine come onto this site. i mean the Hmong Forum just got started not too long ago. but if you want one you could just note the admire and tell them. =]

oh yeah maihiathao, mien is another asian ethic. =]

True what Babe_girl said... if u want to get a section started on about Vietnamese, Mien, or Philipines... then contact both of our admin SaRn & Darvil.... they can help u out that way but then there has to be someone to lead that thread section...... anyone else interested in doing that if their wanting a section up? just wondering...

cecilia

Staff member
co ppl are pretty and handsome ..the one that i know of though .. and there's this saying in the hmong ppl that co are beautiful to ..LOL

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
yeah i know that they exist. my aunt-in-law is mien. she can speak hmong, mien, and english fluently.