OMG nampeung as third wife?

kulyia

RUK
Im soo sad by this. *sniff*sniff .. i plan to watch it only for Joy and her (“Mongkut Dok Som (The orange blossom crown)” from 1996) .. I hear on the comments from Lyns website that it was very good and dont be fooled by the old guy. lol. have you guys seen it and what do you recommend? looking forward to it but the old and younge MOMMIES and DAD scare me. :eek:

tinah

sarNie Coma
yea its pretty gross to see chatchai with all the young women. hopefully there wont be too much sweet scenes between him and his wives..im actually looking forward to this remake cuz the cast are better than the first and seem like they might change it abit. they gonna focus more on the kids gen. too

look on the bright side, its a challenging role for nampeung. good to see her coming back! her and joy..

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
What lakorn are you talking about? I'm so confused. Is Chatchai going to be the pra'ek? And are all his wives going to be really young? That's kind of gross. He's a good actor, but not sure if I want to watch anything like this.

^ yes, chatchai will be the p'ek and he has 4 wives in this lakorn -- two or three of whom are conniving/evil...one also cheats on him...something along those lines anyhow...

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
wait, is this a remake?
is this the lakorn with woot as the son? and at the end he turns out to be gay? which leads the nang'ek to become crazy?
if it is, then i'm glad the father is gonna be chatchai then. i dunno, i still think he's handsome.