[One HD] Seua (Exact- Scenario)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
But imagine him as the pra'ek, even hotter! Haha.

What?! No way?! Grrr, Guy's still in supporting mode?? I'm starting to not like CH5....seriously! He needs to step away from CH5 and enter CH3.

Oh, I know; Bank would be even hotter as p'ek, but some p'rais are far more attractive than the p'ek. :ghehe: As for Guy...seriously. :teary:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Yeahh. Guy is in here! Lol. Photos are below.

CR: Pantip
http://pantip.com/topic/31653442

Guy looks so good. Will he be playing the good guy???

Maiko^_^ said:
Oh, I know; Bank would be even hotter as p'ek, but some p'rais are far more attractive than the p'ek. :ghehe: As for Guy...seriously. :teary:

Hehe. True that. CH5 has issues selecting their pra'eks. The only guy from CH5 that I see as a suitable pra'ek is Toomtam. HAHA. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Guy looks so good. Will he be playing the good guy??? 
From pictures, Bank matches Taya a lot more! Omg. I don't really like Nike. He needs to be in a supporting role. Guy is more worthy of p'ek status than him. As for Guy's character. I have no idea. I didn't take a look at the synopsis because I'll be skipping this. I don't like the pairing and genre. Haha. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
From pictures, Bank matches Taya a lot more! Omg. I don't really like Nike. He needs to be in a supporting role. Guy is more worthy of p'ek status than him. As for Guy's character. I have no idea. I didn't take a look at the synopsis because I'll be skipping this. I don't like the pairing and genre. Haha. 

I know! I came here thinking Taya and Bank were the pra'nang. I was utterly disappointed when I found out he's the villain. 

Nike_Lilly3

sarNie Egg
Love Son and Nike, so cute, manly and charm, hope to see ur lakorn soon,,,JOOOP :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
The ost has been released. Is this lakorn airing soon? Anyone know?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JJaqhpIZfU&list=PL0X-JpLCn4aPpBdyKGg0XqTVezFrvNR-j
cr. gmmgrammyofficial

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Nike looks cute in that MV. I want to see him and Mo pair up one day. There was a scene where I felt a romantic chemistry between them in E-Sa (even though they played as siblings), and I think they could be very cute together. :coverlaf: I also want to see New and Mo pair up as well. Their acting and baby faces will be very compatible.

Anyways, back on topic... I wonder when this lakorn will be airing. It seems very interesting. Is Bank supposed to be half tiger, half human?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I believe this lakorn will air along with Fun Fueng after Songkram Nang Ngarm and Likay Likay. Cool! After so long, I finally have lakorns to watch!

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Not much going on in here huh?! ok ok , I guess I'll be the one bringing in the fangirling 555. Gee I saw the teaser and this is going to be HOT :eyetwitch: Taya Rogers is so beautiful. Here's the link to the longer teaser  :woot:  This seems interesting. I think this airs on the 26th of this month so in about 3 days!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myLckaoULKU
credit to the uploader one hd

sarNie Adult
Yessss thanks!! The OST is so good. I agree it's give me chills! I'm getting even more pumped now :drools:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Wow! I didn't know there was a thread for this lakorn!
But saw the teaser and looks interesting. I admit, na'ek turning into a tiger doesn't really appeal to me but dang, don't Nike and Taya look good together?
Plus, I'm very interested in Bank and Taya's relationship -- that bloody kiss definitely caught my attention.

Other than that, both OST are so lovely! They match this lakorn so well.
Ahhhh, I'm having too much song obsessions these days.

And this lakorn is airing the 26th of November this week, right? :eek:

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
Wow! I didn't know there was a thread for this lakorn!
But saw the teaser and looks interesting. I admit, na'ek turning into a tiger doesn't really appeal to me but dang, don't Nike and Taya look good together?
Plus, I'm very interested in Bank and Taya's relationship -- that bloody kiss definitely caught my attention.

Other than that, both OST are so lovely! They match this lakorn so well.
Ahhhh, I'm having too much song obsessions these days.

And this lakorn is airing the 26th of November this week, right? :eek:
Oh haay girl :wink: yeah the kiss caught my attention too haha :drools: atleast I know I'm not alone being a perv :loool: