[One HD] Seua (Exact- Scenario)

tgamber

sarNie Adult
That's one steamy kiss though it's not a real kiss. Taya looks so stunning that I found it hard to concentrate the storyline when she's with Bank. I couldn't care less about Nike and she. Why do I feel like they're partly vampires with bloody kiss, pale faced minions and all.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just finished episode 1. I am so shallow!!! How in the world did Nike get the lead role!!! I am fans to those who are not consider eye candy or attractive but they posses this star quality, talent and charm. Nike doesn't have the look nor does he have any of the other quality I listed. 

The CG isn't so shabby. The tiger looks realistic enough. 

So I just don't get it, why would they need Najun to reproduce when the tiger can turn human to vampire. I don't think I have seen the original version but it just doesn't make any sense. Unless Najun is half human half tiger, her mother a tiger and her father a human? 

Anyway Taya is gorgeous. She doesn't look like your typical nang ek. She has a very define and toned built muscle body.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
I agree, uncle kamsoon is probably one of my favorite character because he's the only one that actually helps her haha. Anyways, man I'm loving it. I have been on here lately but I've been keeping up with the lakorn and I gotta admit that I'm stuck to this. Very addicting. And Taya is as I've said before, super gorgeous! Nike is starting to build on me... Slowly lol.. Anyway, I just can't wait for ep. 11 to be on youtube! What's taking onehd so freaking long! I'm dying here :cry: :ghehe:

Happy new year btw! Haha :kiss:

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
One HD isn't airing any shows this week. They're only airing specials for all their shows, so you'll have to wait until next week to continue.

sarNie Adult
@lenlin, thankyou for telling me! Haha. I was wondering why onehd hasn't been uploading any new episodes :no: soo sad, my last week of break and I get no lakorn to watch :cry: lol siiigh, I guess I gotta wait till next week. Gaawsh, it's so far,yet super close (not really) :loool: anyways, thanks :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
i watch a couple eps , did she really kill that pervert dude ? no way , she a killer when turn into a tiger !

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
i watch a couple eps , did she really kill that pervert dude ? no way , she a killer when turn into a tiger !
Tbh at first I thought it may have been Bank that killed him but now thinking about it, I think she killed him! Lol because Bank doesnt meet her until a bit later on ..if I remember correctly :ghehe: so yeah, she a killaa when she's a tiger haha

sarN

sarNie Granny
:scratchchin: if she a killer then it's doesn't look good because she will have to repay those sin somehow in the storyline, now i'm afraid to watch the lakorn! It might be a sad ending! I can't stand sad ending my heart will burst . Tell me when the 'willing' scene up ok girls lmao I'll watch that .

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
sarN said:
:scratchchin: if she a killer then it's doesn't look good because she will have to repay those sin somehow in the storyline, now i'm afraid to watch the lakorn! It might be a sad ending! I can't stand sad ending my heart will burst . Tell me when the 'willing' scene up ok girls lmao I'll watch that .
From the latest episode there is some evidence that she didn't kill the pervert dude. However, there is one death that is unexplained and they think is possibly her and that is the security guard. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I believe she is a killer in her tiger form since she can't control herself but I don't think they'll make her repay those sins because it was the tiger form controlling her body.
I feel like they'll all just forgive her and be like it's the tiger's doing so it's not your fault, Lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
you're right !! she have no control when turn into a tiger ! I feel a lot better now , those ppl can die LOL. I'll continue where i left off then. I kinda want that vampire/tiger dude to be the main guy . I got a thing for bad boys  :dance3: . The P'ek seen weak to me somehow..IDK I guess because he a newbies I not quite adjust to his acting & looks

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
very interesting lakorn after long time, Taya is georges as always. Nike really got into me, at first I though that he is not that attractive, but the more I watch him the more like him. He has his own charm. 
I didn´t know that Bank is actor, his acting is so good, he scares me every time he appears.
I don´t think that Najun killed that perv, It was Bank´s character, cuz that day he didn´t eat anything and he said with that guy that he smelt her but something came up and he lost her. If Najun really killed that perv so how could one of her shoe end up in her place. It should be at crime scene, cuz she is nake when she transforms.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
SPOILED ALERT!!!!!!!  old version ...

Sorry I can't do the spoiled block thing...

In the old version ... she killed those peoples.  The storyline was mainly between N'ek and the villain (he's more of a p'ek than p'ek himself), P'ek role was not significant, he was weak and not there for her when she needed him the most.  I don't understand how she can still love him. :scratchhead2: She should have got with the villain b/c he was at least love and will do anything to get her. :wink:

BE PREPARE ... :cry: ending ... UNLESS of course in this new version they'll change the storyline for the better. :shrug:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Noooooooo , I finally let myself watch lakorn w/action and this is what i found out lol