One night a week :: Aum/Aff

sarN

sarNie Granny
it will be Aff & Tik

haha i like dat idea " jail time or be mine " . I didn't plan on Tik to be a seriously devoted lover though but more of a player just like Harit . I want Tik 's character to be flirtatious , perverted , cocky, explicit ,conceited , trickster and a womanizer . Arisoya is a snobby hi-so girl just like her mother. So ... yeah i'll use the jail time but not cuz of the accident but something else and make it humorous

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
it will be Aff & Tik

haha i like dat idea " jail time or be mine " . I didn't plan on Tik to be a seriously devoted lover though but more of a player just like Harit . I want Tik 's character to be flirtatious , perverted , cocky, explicit ,conceited , trickster and a womanizer . Arisoya is a snobby hi-so girl just like her mother. So ... yeah i'll use the jail time but not cuz of the accident but something else and make it humorous

^^LOL^^ thats good enough *"yesssss" i love the idea of his new characteristics ....*am i betraying harit ...lol. no hes in my heart :wub: *make arisoya suffer good..k SarN?? 2x her mom's one night a week LMAO :kiss:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
you already have a poster!!!!!I can see a strawberry! :D pls post your fic soon... I wanna make my own fic too and I want the lead characters to be addicted to durian!! :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
you already have a poster!!!!!I can see a strawberry! :D pls post your fic soon... I wanna make my own fic too and I want the lead characters to be addicted to durian!! :loool:
haha dat a good one . I can't stand the smell of durian though, seriously and my mom LOVE it

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
gawd i had high hopes that it would be me! :lmao: :spin:
lmao :loool:
hahaaha dont worry moh lol.. if i make a fanfic about them having a kid .. i'll name the kid mohriya.. jus for u lol.. hahhahaha xp.. not my first 2 hough lol.. hahaha everything already planned out lol.. xp..

n omg luv ur se7en siggy so kute.. hahaha may 23 lol.. u galz preparin? hahaha im so jealous of u galz yhat r goin xp.. im too young lol..

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
awww thanks for thinking about me. gosh no matter how many times i hint to sarn that i want to be the star she never gets it!

lmao gawd sarn i want to take part in one of your addicting fan fics!
and i dont want to be killed off, be a slave, be the n'rai or anything like that.

I WANT TO BE THE STAR!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmao WWWHHHAAAT!

i said i dont want to be a second person!
I WANT TO BE THE STAR!
I'm so not feeling the love from sarn....so not feeling it.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
LOL... you guys are funny. I remember growing up playing Lakorns with my siblings. We'd use our parents' video camera and shot a Lakorn...

I was always a servant or a fat old grandmother.

cecilia

Staff member
the idea of the sequel sound good. and most of all .. it's my fave fave actor .. TIKKER. you know. he can so play them evil and arrogant role.. that's how i fell so deep in ROY LEH SANAE RAI :lol: .. i don't want charming tikker. HOT tikker is what make the story fun. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ARISOYA AND TIK RAMBLE ..

HARIT TUTORSON :loool: this cracked me up..

JAIL TIME OR BE MINE sound hot !!!

ah, and that poster is SMOKING HOT .. no need to say, tikker said it all with the cigarret. Though, i hate man smoking- so if you could eliminate that. pls.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i didn't create the wallies , mine work stink ...hahaha i don't know how to edit it in photoshop but you create one

cecilia

Staff member
^i will try to make one of ARISOYA AND ? *WHAT'S HIS NAME?*..
i hope it'll be hot b/c these two are like my all time fave ..
i already love the idea of them together **off to lala land**

pze

sarNie Adult
omo i didnt check this thread...im so behind.....sarn ur doing a part 2....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

im loving the idea....n jail time or be mine.....luv that.......girl u need to start this....ive been so bored.....hurry hurry...lolz....cant wait to read now....

pze

sarNie Adult
lol...hmm im gonna have to try really hard to imagine tik since hes such a sweet guy in most of his lakorn...but then again he can be cunning LOL

i have a a few pictures of him *must add that hes so hot too... gonna post it when i get home tonight may have to PS with it or have moh do it *but how will arisoya look like...her mom?? or whom? :lol:

i have an idea it could be a bad one...but just an idea...here it goes
arisoya is a snobby hi-so girl who likes to go out ...out clubbing one night & was drunk driving in her red mercede & got into an accident with tik & his fiance...that he so dearly love and gonna get marry with soon *like in a week or so.. but the accident caused her to be bed ridden for months ...will she ever recover??? maybe...

so he enraged.. wants arisoya to pay for what she did to his fiance..he propose this 2 nights a week or jail time!!! arisoya parents doesnt know bout this yet... but soon will and wants to throw money at tik..he refuses money as payment, he wants to see this beautiful stuck up girl to suffer and show her that money cant buy everything..esp someones life...

hmm...so what do you think!?

lolz ami...ur too good at this....im still waiting to read ur stories...lolz.....

sarN

sarNie Granny
if u show me the cover and it motive me enough .. i might type up a couple chap this weekend :lol: