One Night Stand Only :: Ann/Ken

i will give the answer after the votes...

• Rissa's dad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ney's Parents

• Ruan

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Cristy

• Femy

• Liyah

• Total voters

tweetygurl86

sarNie Egg
i'm wanting more... :)
so sad..poor rissa....cant wait for ney n rissa to confess their feeling...
thaxx for a wonderful story..

nikki1786

LizQuen
ekkKK it hot in here haha ... but sad that he was sorry about it the next morning <_< ...heartaches for Rissa

oh me oh my... that was juicy... it is me or is it getting hot & steamy up in here! :w-scene-pop-corn:

when Ney said "I want you so badly..." reminds me of the Notebook... :wub:

I can't believe he apologized for it...

<_< poor Rissa!!! :(

that was a hot chapter....keep it coming i cant wait for more...

that rating was totally deserved...thank you!!! I hope its ken's turn to be jealous of ann...lol

really steamy chapter..but i was left...so sad...poor rissa...awwwwwwwwww :(

i'm wanting more... :)
so sad..poor rissa....cant wait for ney n rissa to confess their feeling...
thaxx for a wonderful story..

i know.... but i did that in purpose! Rissa was so into Ney now and Ney is "secretly" into Rissa...
dont worry this will not be the first and last that'll make with 'S' scenes... there will be more juicy scenes... i know that you're really pissed off with Ney now, can you imagine a "SO HARD TO GET DORKY", <_< :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny

i know.... but i did that in purpose! Rissa was so into Ney now and Ney is "secretly" into Rissa...
dont worry this will not be the first and last that'll make with 'S' scenes... there will be more juicy scenes... i know that you're really pissed off with Ney now, can you imagine a "SO HARD TO GET DORKY", <_< :D
OMG....LMAO....i can't wait for more *blush*

nikki1786

LizQuen
Episode 17- Numb and Jealousy

its been 5 days since the havent talk, they dont want to talk about what happened last time. she wanted know what's the real score between them, he was trying to avoid it. he wanted her more and more, he wanted to DO IT with her again. but he wanted to hear from her that she wanted too, he wanted her to be with in his arms again.

she rather wait than to tell him, she rather wait for him to say that he loves her... just to realize, they were not sleeping in separate rooms anymore but they still dont get to talk with each other. though she cant blame their work, they are always busy... and only gets the chance to talk to if its about their work. she wanted to talk about their relationship between them, but they were only like business partners at work and strangers in the house.

she wanted him to see her that she's his wife, but she thinks of her husband becoming numb over her. she wanted him to notice her but he still hasnt notice her... but she'll wait for him... until the day he will notice her.

--------------------------------------------

at her office, she was surprise when she got flowers from someone. she was excited to know if who send the flowers, she was expecting from her husband. but as she opened the card, it was from her old friend Tin who just came back from L.A. he was one of her suitors in the past but he gave up on her already, since he knew that she was married with somebody else.

Tin: do you like it? (who just came to surprise her in the office, as he opened the door)
Rissa: Tin! when did you just arrived!?! (she gave him a hug)
Tin: just yesterday... how are you?
Rissa: im good... (she smiled at him)
Tin: of course! how can my friend not be fine... since you're already married...
Rissa: (she thinks about Ney again) yeah, right... what about you? did you got married already?
Tin: engage.... and soon to be married.
Rissa: that's good... tell me about it, i missed a lot. i didnt know anything about you at all... (she giggled)
Tin: why dont we stroll around at the mall and talk about our lives.... im so behind also about your life, you know...

she didnt hesitate to accept Tin's suggestion. in the past, he's the only guy who invites him to go have some fun... they usually watch some movie, went to the arcade even though they're already professionals and try new cuisines. since Tin was actually an adventurous person, she really never got bored if she's with him.

at lunch, they ordered the same dish that they like before. but she doesnt know why her heart beats faster, she doesnt feel nervous or something... but she was just wondering why her heart beats faster.

at afar she saw a familiar face, it was her husband. he was still holding the menu and make some order, as she watches him at afar... her heart beats faster and she felt guilty seeing her husband going to eat alone, while she was eating with someone. minutes later, a woman came to her husband's table and greet him as she gave a peck kiss on the cheek. she has the same height as her, then she sat on the other chair facing him and they started to talk.

she cant focus while they were eating, so Tin ask her.

Tin: Riz, are you alright? you seem so trouble... (he touched her hand, to comfort her)
Rissa: i'm fine... (then she lower her head to have her first bite on the food but at the same time, she was looking at afar where her husband is sitting)
Tin: dont you like the food?
Rissa: of course not... its just that i lost my appetite now. (she nod as she smiled him)

in the end, she was really pissed off... seeing her husband with somebody else. she decided to spent some time with her friend Tin than thinking about him, as they got out from the restaurant she pretend that she didnt see anything. she wanted to forget that she saw her husband today and have fun with her friend.

--------------------------------------------------------

HE saw her... with someone.

his business client Phoebi decided to continue their discussion on the next few days, he seems not concentrating to their discussion but Phoebi understands him. he went back to the office to get back to work, but even though he got back to the office... he still cant concentrate, he keeps thinking about his wife being with someone. he was surprise when he saw her with someone entering the restaurant awhile ago, he wanted to approach her but she decided not to.

then his phone rang, his mom is in the other line. telling him that she'll be home today.

he decided to go home early after work and prepare a dinner for his mom and HIS WIFE. since he knew Rissa will get home late because he saw at his wristwatch that its already 7:30pm... he decided not to wait for her and started to eat with his mom.

Ney's mom: so how's work today?
Ney: its fine (he answered timidly, then he keep looking at his wristwatch)
Ney's mom: where is Rissa? its already late...
Ney: she's still at work, mom...
Ney's mom: at this hour?
Ney: she called awhile ago... she already told me that she's going to be late... (he lied)
Ney's mom: i see... though your fathers left with so much work, i dont want you two get tired of yourselves from working...

eversince, his mom always concern about him... and to her. though he's close with his parents, especially to his mom... he never lied before. being a good son to his parents, makes them proud even more and eversince he got married... his mother is much more closer to him and even to his wife.

-------------------------------------------

he was pissed off, its already 11pm but his wife is still not home. it drives him crazy, thinking where could be his wife at this hour. his mom is already sleeping at the other room, but he cant sleep not until his wife is not home yet.

minutes later, he looked through the window and saw his wife is already home. he hurriedly lay down to the bed and pretend he was sleeping, then finally Rissa entered their room.

she saw his husband already sleeping, she did enjoy her hangout with Tin but she still couldnt take that she saw his husband with somebody else awhile ago. she admit that she's jealous and until now she's still felt pissed off to Ney. she didnt want to sleep beside him because of what she feels, so since her husband is sleeping on the bed... she transfer her pillow and blanket to the sofa.

she took a shower first, after shower she was about to turn off the lights and the lampshade. before she could turn off the lampshade at Ney's side, she take a look first at his face... she wanted to ask him if who was the woman that she saw with him awhile ago, she wanted she wanted to say 'i love you' and 'good night' to him, but she simply lowered her head gave him a gentle kiss on his soft lips.

before she could finally go to the sofa, suddenly a big force who was trying to stop her... it was her husband's hand trying to stop her and pulled her closer to him, then he gave a sealed kiss that would leave her lips swollen right after. her eyes widen when she thought it was only a kiss, until he was starting it again.

he was impatient, when he started to undress her... he teared her negligee dress all of a sudden, she could hear the ripping sound of her dress. but she didnt protest. she just wondered why Ney suddenly act this way, so she stopped him and asked.

Rissa: what are you doing? why are you doing this??? (she wanted to hear th right words from him)
Ney: because YOU ARE MY WIFE... (then he kiss her, she realized that her breast is already expose because he teared her dress)

she was deaf for a moment when she still cant believe that he said "YOU ARE MY WIFE", words keep repeating to her mind. but then on, she was kissing him back.

both of his hands were like fire while exploring all through her body. kissing her from head to toe while laying on the bed, it created more passion than what they did, he was drunk last time. when she realize that she's already naked, he embrace her and lock her to his arms again. she could feel the warmth of his embrace, then later on... he's almost naked. he was giving her so much pleasure, he want her to move lower because he was trying to reach out for her breast and sweetly bit one swollen peak while gently pushing her bare buttocks to the edge of the bed.

the next moment, he was inside her. she gasped. a fleeting pain soared into breathtaking pleasure. she felt his movement inside her. his hands still straddled her hips, then he was trying to find her gaze. when she look at him, she could see his eyes glittered with pleasure. while holding each other's arms, they both found difficulty in calming their breath and she was clinging to him, not wanting him to withdraw and distance himself to her.

Ney: (he raised his head at last) im sorry if i cant help myself from wanting you... (holding her so tight)

she closed her eyes. analysis was the last thing she wanted, but even if she close her eyes she could still see their positions on the bed. her legs still wrapped around him. her teared negligee dress was at the top and covering his toe. she positioned herself again by leaning her head between his neck and shoulder.

minutes later, that thought he was already sleeping... she gazed at him solemnly and she cant control herself but to look at him, her fingers was trying to touch his eyes, gently touch his nose and his soft lips. he caught her finger between strong teeth, he licked it in the most erotic way she knew.

Rissa: (she wanted to tell him how much she loved him) Ney, i....i.... (she took a deep breathe) i want you...
Ney: (he cupped her face... looking at her) i want you too.... as much as you want me... (then he gave her a deep kiss)
Rissa: (while kissing him, her mind speaks "i love you")

they had their another round...

she realized one thing, right now... its enough for her to hear those words from him. because she wanted him too, as much as he want her. but she wanted to say how much she loves her and right then she wanted to hear it from him... she could give everything he wants to, she could do everything just to make him fall for her more and more. she's happy enough to have him, to hold him so close and like he never wanted to leave her.

>>> Next Episode 18- Attacked By Paranoia

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
HAHAHAHAHA..THAT WAS HALIRIOUS!!!..HE WANTED TO DO IT WITH HER MORE!!..MAN! WHAT A HORNY BASTARD..LMAO..KINKY..LOL...LOVE IT!!!..=D
HAHAHA..AND CHAPTER 16 WAS A HOTT CHAPTER!!!..Y CANT THEY JUST ADMIT IT THAT THY'RE IN LOVE..WAIT NVM...
GOTTA WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENDS FIRST...I WONDER IF THERES GONNA BE A GIRL OR GUY WHO INTERRUPTS THEIR MARRIAGE..THAT'LL BE A TOTAL MESS AND BIG DRAMAS!!!..LOL..
LOVIN THE "R" SCENE OR THE "S"..LMAO..=P

RISSA IS :w-scene-pop-corn:

nikki1786

LizQuen
guys, i was wrong about the title on episode 18. its suppose to be 'Attacked' and not 'Acting'... so peace~! (^-^)V

Episode 18- Attacked By Paranoia

they have been
sex
for three weeks already, exploring the mansion is enough for them to crave for themselves. of course Rissa is full pledge wife now for Ney, she cooked breakfast for him, she work together with Ney when they got home as they discuss about the papers and she even give him a massage every night.

one time she was still cooking at the kitchen, but suddenly Ney gave a hug at her back and was kissing to her neck. then she leaned on him to kiss him on the lips. Ney lift her to sit on the table, he was giving her a deep kiss. she notice that her husband wont stop kissing her... then, she asked him to stop.

Ney: what? (smiling at her)
Rissa: arent you going to stop? (then Ney was telling her by his eyes that he's not going stop, then she pinch his nose)
Ney: aaawwww.... why did you do that? (she stood up and was about to sit on the chair)
Rissa: let's go eat now... (then he hugged her again, starting being naughty)
Ney: i wont eat anymore... because im gonna EAT YOU (then raining kisses all over her face)

they can finally solo themselves because Ney's mom went home last week. then suddenly, Ney's phone rang... its was Phoebi in the other line.

Ney: hello? Phoebi.... yeah... (then he went got outside of the kitchen)

the smile on Rissa's face suddenly gone, she got irritated everytime Phoebi calls HER HUSBAND. she didnt want to make herself get affected by jealousy because she knew that Phoebi is a business client of her husband, but sometimes it made her think that 'this woman' is something... why does she always hear her husband laugh over the phone everytime he talks with her and why does he have to hurry everytime he has to meet her....

she was counting backwards from 10-1, she knew what will happen next...

Rissa: 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... (Ney is back in the kitchen again)
Ney: i gotta go... i need to meet MY CLIENT... (from the way she sees in his facial expression, he seemed so excited)

Ney give her a kiss and finally went, he didnt even have time for breakfast. she really gets pissed everytime he does that, as a wife and being concern only... she didnt want her husband to skip meals.

-------------------------------------------

because of her depression, she went to the office UNFEELING WELL. thinking of her husband with someone just makes her crazy and makes her attacked by paranoia. she wanted to asked him if who is Phoebi in his life... is she a business client or somebody else.

while at work, she suddenly felt a headache because she was facing on the computer for hours and aside from headache, she felt her eyes strained from the pc. so she decided to turn off after she saved the document file that she was checking.

it was already 5pm and she need to get home before dinner, she still have to prepare a dinner for her husband to get home later.

------------------------------------------

he was tired when he got home, she look at him... waiting for him to talk about work.... but is he really at work? her mind asked.

Rissa: Ney, how's work?
Ney: it was fine... i just feel tired...
Rissa: did you eat already? i cooked a dinner for you...
Ney: can i get some sleep first... im having a headache today...
Rissa: oh, ok.... (in her mind says "i do have an headache too, did you got that headache from that bitch?")... so how are you and Phoebi? (she wanted to start by asking about Phoebi)
Ney: WE'RE fine... she still have a work to do...
Rissa: i see... what does Phoebi do, anyway?
Ney: she owns a floral shop...
Rissa: i see...
Ney: why do you ask?
Rissa: nothing... i was just thinking that maybe your mom would like to meet her... since she owns a floral shop. ("if i know, you like her because she reminds of your mom", her mind says)

he went to sleep and decided not eat anymore, then she started to put the dishes inside the fridge. then she sigh, while looking at the dishes and said "what a waste...".

-------------------------------------------------

he was already sleeping, while she cant... she was watching him sleeping. wanted, hoping and waiting for him to say that he loves her. she just realize one thing, that maybe she was the only one who's loving him... he maybe only wanted her body but not her heart... he maybe be only wants her but doesnt love her....

its almost midnight at her watch, then his phone suddenly ring... she cant believe that there's still someone who's calling at this hour, since her husband is already sleeping... she decided to look at it if who was calling, its Phoebi in the other line. she answered.

Rissa: hello?
Phoebi: hello? is Ney there?
Rissa: mmmm.... he's already sleeping, may i know who's this?
Phoebi: this is Phoebi.... you must be Ney's wife, right?
Rissa: yeah...
Phoebi: i see... maybe I GOT HIM TIRED awhile ago... there's something i wanna tell him but too bad, he's already sleeping...
Rissa: do...do...do you have any message for him? (she wanted to ask why SHE GOT HIM TIRED, her mind says "did you two do something that i didnt know?")
Phoebi: nevermind... well, just tell him that i called. sorry if i disturb you two... goodnight....

she turned off the phone. she looked at him... then she touch his face gently while looking at him.

Rissa whisper: do you love me? im jealous... i dont wanna see you with someone... do you love her that much?... when will you love me???....

tears fall down from her eyes and then she finally close her eyes to get some sleep...

--------------------------------------------------------------

the very usual day for them, Rissa cooked some dish for breakfast. wanted to serve their husbands, just like a normal couples do.

a husband to go to work....

a wife that has to set all the things first at home before going to work...​

she got home early, to prepare dinner for her husband. at least its one of the things that her husband has to notice her, though she's terribly having stress since yesterday... she wouldnt mind, just for husband. she has never been like this before to any guys, but for HIM... as a wife and because she loves him, she wanted to do everything just to let him notice her.

UNEXPECTED MOMENT

Ney came home without even talking to her, he didnt join her for dinner. she wondered why he behaves like that, she wanted to know if there's any problem at work that she could might help him.

she followed him to their room and just like what she does everytime to her husband who gets home, she gave him a massage but he refused. he was not in the mood and definitely he dont wanna talk to her. she cant help but to ask him if what's wrong.

Rissa: Ney, is there something wrong? (Ney was still not talking to her... she touched his back to ask him again)
Ney: dont touch me...
Rissa: (she was shocked when he sounded so cold, but still she wanted to know so she ask him calmly) is there something wrong? why you're not in the mood? is it about work?
Ney: yes... (he was still not facing her, he dont wanna talk about...)
Rissa: then what is it? i might-
Ney: can please stop asking me!?!... i dont wanna talk about it! (raising his voice when he look at her)
Rissa: (she cant take it anymore, why does he have to raise his voice over her) why are you raising your voice at me?
Ney: because.... because.... because YOU'RE SO ANNOYING, you always ask questions! (he turn his back again, he dont want to let her know why he was pissed off)
Rissa: fine-! i will not ask you again! (she get out of the room and bang the door)
Ney: (but he followed her...) Riz... (she went to her room and lock herself inside the room, he was knocking on the door) Riz... i... im sorry... i just dont wanna talk about...
Rissa: whatever! im not gonna talk to you again.... im not gonna ask you again!
Ney: i just dont wanna talk about it... you're forcing me to tell you...
Rissa: im not forcing you! im just concern!
Ney: (he cant take it anymore... he was mad because...) if you're concern then... why you didnt tell me that Phoebi called last night!?!
Rissa: (she opened the door, realizing that Ney was not in the mood to talk to her because she didnt tell him that WOMAN called) is that the reason why you dont wanna talk to me!?! (she look into his eyes, finding his gaze...)
Ney: YES! (its true, because he has business meeting anytime with Phoebi. she ruined because she didnt told him that Phoebi called)
Rissa: just because i didnt tell you, you're mad at me now!?!
Ney: Yes! because you ruined everything... my business deal with her dad~! you ruined it!
Rissa: is that a problem!?! there are lot of business dealers you can choose from... but why it has to be HER!?!
Ney: is that the reason why you didnt tell me!?! (he paused for awhile and look away from her... then he look at her again) huh! just as i thought, you didnt tell me because YOU ARE TOTALLY JEALOUS!
Rissa: im not! (hit by his words... yes, she's jealous)
Ney: you are!
Rissa: im not! im not Je- (Ney gave her a deep kiss... to let her admit that she's really jealous, but she push him away to stop and slap him.) i said im not jealous! (as she close the door, she recline against the door and she really admits that even from Femy... she started to get jealous)

the next morning, they didnt talk... she still prepares breakfast for him though but she wasnt talking to him, same goes for him. the awkwardness with each other is there, he actually wanted to talk her but he rather not... since he can see her facial expression, she's still mad at him. he wanted to apologize to her but he didnt know how. he gotta make something, so that they can talk again...

>>> Next Episode 19- The Sign

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
oOOoooh.....i would slap phoebi instead of ney...hmmmm something tells me phoebi is not going to leave soon....a midnight call WTH---something is definitely with phoebi...great update...last part was totally unexpected..how ney was so mad wow.....

nikki1786

LizQuen
Episode 19- The Sign

its been how many weeks since they havent talk. she prefer that Ney will go talk to her first but he doesnt. in fact, she's sleeping back to her room AGAIN... while Ney was sleeping to their room. they dont know when it will end, they dont know when they will talk again. but since she wasnt talking to him, he tried to talk to her...

breakfast at the dining room.

Ney: i... i... LOVE your dish... (he wanted to show that he's delighted to eat the dishes she make)
Rissa: (her mind says "i've been making dishes for you everyday... but you just realize that you love my cooking???")
Ney: (she's still dont wanna talk to him...).... i... i'll be gone for three days... im going to Phuket because there's something i need to see...
Rissa: (she look at him, she want read his eyes)... you're going to meet Phoebi? (she was hoping that she will not go to meet that WOMAN)
Ney: yeah... (she tried not to let him see that she's not mad... that its OKAY for him to meet that Phoebi).... you're not mad, right?
Rissa: no... why should i? SHE IS your BUSINESS CLIENT, right... (trying to be calm but actually she wanted to hysterical)
Ney: yeah... so your not mad at me anymore?
Rissa: (she showed him a sarcastic smile, she's still mad at him... especially now) if you tell me its business... then its business.... there's no problem with that...
Ney: ok, then... once i get back here... i promise to make it up to you.... (she wanted to reply him "you dont have to... why dont you make up with that woman!")

she thought that he will leave tomorrow or something... but she didnt expect that he will leave today. for her, 3 days is long... especially when she thinks that her husband is with some other girl. he gave her a peck kiss on the cheek before he left, she wanted to stop him... she wanted him to stay at her side. she wanted to ask him with so many things... if he loves her, if what Phoebi has that she dont have, if he still planning to let this relationship grow, if their relationship is still have the chance.... all this questions keeps fluttering in her mind. eversince she loved him, he never heard before from his mouth that he loves her... except only wanting her, but does that mean he really loved her? or he just want something from her?

-----------------------------------

after the long hours staying at the office and checking the other papers... she decided to take a break and when she went to the restroom... she notice that her face looks pale when she looked into the mirror. then she really had a bad headache, this headache has been attacking her for weeks. so she decided to go to the doctor after her work.

-----------------------------------

Twisted Moment:

he just signed the papers, finally the island that he bought from Phoebi's uncle in Phuket... is finally belongs to him and to his wife. he never felt so happy before, he'd long to buy this island but it was so hard to convince Phoebi's uncle. he was glad that Phoebi's husband is one of his old friend.

he remembered when his business client is also happened to be his old friend, they went to have a drink that time. they were talking about high school memories, he didnt came to the reunion because him and his wife Phoebi was still in the States. he remembered also that he was one of his friends whom he tells a secret aside from Femy and Ruan.

the school event, when Ney and Rissa had their stolen shot from th event. it was the first time he felt something, like the time just stopped for them. he knew that Rissa didnt have feelings for him that time, he doesnt know also if Rissa felt that there was spark that time. eversince that day, his MORTAL ENEMY turn into someone that he was hoping for... he doesnt care even if Rissa would insult him everyday infront of the people. it was a STUPID LOVE if he must say.

but after when his old friend told him that the cause of his car accident was because of Rissa, he couldn't still imagine that it cause him a lot of pain. in the end he realized that he did that because he was falling for her, it was summer when he knew that Rissa was going to college overseas. he wanted to confess his feeling before she go... but it just cause him an accident.

he just laughed when he thinks about the his high school days, when he used to argue with the person he love most. all the things happened to him just now has finally solve. the thought of after suffering amnesia and get back to his memory was enough... but now he knew that Rissa was the only missing to his memory. he recovered and tried to remember anything, but he couldn't remember that he fall in love with Rissa in the first place. Rissa was the last piece in his puzzled memory. now, that he's fully recovered... he wanted to spend his life and every single moment to his wife.

that's why he bought this island because he went here once when he was still in high school. he read one of his classmates' slum book and there he found Rissa's autobiography. she wanted to go to this island and she wanted build her dream house in this island.

he promise that once he get home, he wanted to tell everything to Rissa. he wanted to tell her how much he loved her, how much he wanted her and dont wanna let her go...

-------------------------------------

she wanted to confirm everything, she want to prove to the doctor that she's not pregnant. she was pissed off when the doctor ask her symptoms, the information if she has a husband and when was her last period. the doctor conclude that reason why she's having a headache and stress for weeks... is that she's pregnant.

before she got home, she bought a lot of pregnancy test... to be sure... it also occurred to her mind that why does she have to be pregnant if the GUY who did this to her DOESNT LOVE HER.

she lock herself in the bathroom and started to use up all the pregnancy test that she bought awhile ago.

First Try ----->

Second Try ----->

Third Try ----->

Fourth Try ----->

she bought 10 pieces but, she will last one........

Fifth Try ----->

the pieces she used was all POSITIVE, she doesnt know if she's happy of the result or not. mix feelings that she has right now, the 5 pieces left that she hasn't use... she was planning to use it by tomorrow, because thought that she might be only dreaming now.

she wasnt so sure if she has to tell HIM or not... because of the pain and the fact that she's hurting right now thinking of her husband... she thinks that he really dont care at all... if he cares for her, he has to be with her everyday. if he loves her, he has to say it...

---------------------------------------

her symptoms just starting as she woke up up the next day, she went to the bathroom as she felt like vomiting. she was having a hard time vomiting, then she remembered what the doctor said... "expect a morning sickness...", then she tried the 5 pieces of pregnancy test.

first Try ------>

second Try ------>

third Try ------>

fourth Try ------>

she close her eyes (drums effect), she was praying that hopefully it's negative.... when she open her eyes.

fifth Try ------>

Rissa: Shit! why!?! why!?! (now, its not really dream anymore...)

Rissa was walking around in her room, she was thinking if how will she able to tell him. she knows that he doesnt really care for her and if they'll have a child... she still dont know what will happen in the near future. tomorrow, he'll be home... her heart says that she has to tell him about her situation but her mind refuses, her mind tells her that "cant you see he doesnt care for you.... why do you still have to tell him? he only wants in bed, you should rather blame him because he did this to you...". it drives her crazy, she's been thinking so negative and being paranoid for weeks... it started when she was jealous... and now she's pregnant. she has to do something that wont let her husband know about her situation.

>>> Next Episode 20- Suspiciously Hiding

------------------------------------------

2 more episodes to go :clap:

tweetygurl86

sarNie Egg
thanxxx!!u're damn fast!!!! :)
woww!!rissa is pregnant..
so..this is the sign...
well..sorry for being selfish...i want more :D