[ONE31] Songkram Nak Pun Season 2 (The One Enterprise): Bee Namthip / Lukkade Metinee / Push Puttichai / Bifern Anchasa / Jes Jespipat

Vico

sarNie Adult

And just like I said : a baby coming. Except we don’t know if he’s from Songprod or Than.
So predictable

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Not watching really, but man I really hope it turns out to be Tan's. If they need drama, they can have Songprod swap the results and pretend the kid is his. But please don't actually tie Mook to him with a kid.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Not watching really, but man I really hope it turns out to be Tan's. If they need drama, they can have Songprod swap the results and pretend the kid is his. But please don't actually tie Mook to him with a kid.
I had thought it would be a wonderful twist if the baby turns out to be Tan's too instead of Songprod.

Vico

sarNie Adult
So Thankhun knows everything now... not only about the baby possibly being Songprod’s but also about the rape
Thank God, I was afraid that they would make him misunderstand that she willingly cheated on him... that would have pissed me off so much
And now, I really hate Songprod... After what he did, I don’t think he’s allowed to have any claim on the baby, whether it is really his or not

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
In the first season I felt like Thankun was the p'ek, now in this season I feel like I am watching Songprod as the p'ek who rape n'ek and is now trying to make up for what he did. Man I am confused.

Vico

sarNie Adult
In the first season I felt like Thankun was the p'ek, now in this season I feel like I am watching Songprod as the p'ek who rape n'ek and is now trying to make up for what he did. Man I am confused.
Same, it’s like Thankhun became the nice but useless and boring second male lead

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
At this point, this is now the lowest-rating One31-produced drama for 2019. Average rating is 0.990, which is even worse than the Friday/Saturday dramas "Sai Lub Jub Klin" and "Kaew Khon Lek" (the previous worst-rated drama).

The silver lining though is that One31 will do a marathon of this during the holidays, which hopefully could help improve its ratings when regular programming resumes on early January. (Same as last year, I think they won't air new episodes of their dramas in the next 2 weeks - from 12/23/2019 to 1/5/2020. Which means yesterday's episode could be the last for 2019.)

Vico

sarNie Adult

Wow... so many sh*t happening in only one episode...
Someone got a gun... many fights coming...
It seems Songprod is beating Mook like in a cat fight (where the hell does that come from?!), San is strangling Pure (that I can understand, i’ve Been wanting to do this for quite a while :risas3:), even Rain screams in horror and Peesaeng sexually assaults Botklon (is Thankhun the only good man left in this show ?!:sad6:)

Vico

sarNie Adult
^ From the clips I've seen, all Pure does is to "stalk" and instigate fights. Does she have anything else to do? Haha!
To be honest, I don’t even find her impressive or scary as the producers probably wanted her to look : in my opinion, she’s just a pathetic woman who has no love in her life and tries to compensate it by ruining the lives of others, just like a spoilt child (like Elle said it in the last episode of season one)

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I bet there will be a season 3.... too.
In the next one contest show.... the contestants were given an opportunity to be part of the final scene in songkram nak pun... the scene was where everyone gathers for a end of year award ceremony.

Vico

sarNie Adult
So, Pee sexually assaults Botklon... and when she defends herself and hurts him, she ends up taking care of his wound (no problem with that) and having sex with him ?! (THAT, i have a problem !). Seriously, what do they take women for in this drama ?:confused0: