[OneHD] Chai Mai Jing Ying Tae (Exact) : Mai Davika / Ter Chuntawit

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Yayhoo!!! But I must stand up for P'Son. :lol: I think if you're referring to his beginnings or Kaew Lom Phet, Son has since grown with every new work. He honestly shines in comedy/romcom--see the new season of Pentor; everyone enjoys Kunthep. Totally cute and in character haha. Ever since 2013, his acting growth has been far progressive, and I say this as a fan of his Exact work, not Ch3. Even his less talked about roles in Narak and Songkram Nangnarm (well, there were some buzz amongst the 10 ladies' drama haha), he played those characters honestly. Exact does love him, or else he wouldn't have been given Burapa in Tawan Tud Burapa. Which I'm thankful for because that production was just beautiful and epic, and was the only drama that lived up to my expectations in 2015. He owned it, brought justice to the role, and made audiences play catch-up with his work and reexamine their orginal thoughts of his skills (I know there are many fans who have not watched him since KLP).

After this reunion, however well it goes, I will not be selfish to ask for more (*cries*)... I can conclude to dying happy. But that does not mean my doting on them stops.. it just means my expectations will. XD

Son and Vill have each grown separately in work and personal (not apart, we'll never know this). I only want to see them come together after these years of growth and maturity. Slap-kiss, rom-com.. I'm actually unhesitantly quite desperate.. so, ANY genre will do. As long as its SonVill. :D

Can't wait for more exciting details! ^^

D~D

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
Yes, Khun Kate knows her. Hehe.

Yeah, I hope it's a good script with lots of skin ship, hugs, kisses, and sweet scenes, to make up for the past 3-4 years apart. Lol

:pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:(Lol !!!!!!!)   :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :ghehe:  :ghehe:  :ghehe:  :ghehe:

D~D

sarNie Adult
songielove said:
Yayhoo!!! But I must stand up for P'Son. :lol: I think if you're referring to his beginnings or Kaew Lom Phet, Son has since grown with every new work. He honestly shines in comedy/romcom--see the new season of Pentor; everyone enjoys Kunthep. Totally cute and in character haha. Ever since 2013, his acting growth has been far progressive, and I say this as a fan of his Exact work, not Ch3. Even his less talked about roles in Narak and Songkram Nangnarm (well, there were some buzz amongst the 10 ladies' drama haha), he played those characters honestly. Exact does love him, or else he wouldn't have been given Burapa in Tawan Tud Burapa. Which I'm thankful for because that production was just beautiful and epic, and was the only drama that lived up to my expectations in 2015. He owned it, brought justice to the role, and made audiences play catch-up with his work and reexamine their orginal thoughts of his skills (I know there are many fans who have not watched him since KLP).

After this reunion, however well it goes, I will not be selfish to ask for more (*cries*)... I can conclude to dying happy. But that does not mean my doting on them stops.. it just means my expectations will. XD

Son and Vill have each grown separately in work and personal (not apart, we'll never know this). I only want to see them come together after these years of growth and maturity. Slap-kiss, rom-com.. I'm actually unhesitantly quite desperate.. so, ANY genre will do. As long as its SonVill. :D

Can't wait for more exciting details! ^^

Songielove !!!!!! :yahoo:     The Son&Vill  L :heart: VER team !!!!!!!!!!! :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, i'm not being picky either. All I want is a really good satisfying lakorn that thoroughly develops the relationships, challenges both SonVill in their acting abilities, has TONs of skinship, an interesting storyline, and memorable overall production. Hahah.

I just want to see SonVill's chemistry. Now, that Son has been recognized as a true actor by the media especially after TTB, I want to see where SonVill are at with each other, since they began together. Hehe.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Yeah, i'm not being picky either. All I want is a really good satisfying lakorn that thoroughly develops the relationships, challenges both SonVill in their acting abilities, has TONs of skinship, an interesting storyline, and memorable overall production. Hahah..
Lol maeeee mai kaw a lot lueyyyy na.

Why can't they remake rak nai roy kaen?! Not a happy ending but man will there be lots of love!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, kaw been choot leuy!

That was a sad drama. The Romeo and Juliet of Thailand.

Anything will do, just a lot of sweet and hot skin ship. Hehe.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I love that lakorn, hate the ending but the story was good. A remake of that is long overdue! I would had enjoyed Pong's version if the nang'ek was someone I like. Fah Pieng Din is long overdue too. Ugh so many exact's lakorns I want to remake with Son/Vill or Son/Pango but i have a feeling it is going to be Sean with whoever or Push with who ever.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, Push and Sean will most likely get all of the good remakes when they shouldn't, since they're not contracted Exact actors. If I had a contract with Exact and not promoted, I would be pissed!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmm as much as I looooovvvveeeee Gun, I can't see him as pra'ek lol. I think it is because of his height or lack of. I need to see him stand next to all the nangeks of one hd first lol.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
He's too passive, huh? Like his voice makes him too nice so in a way, he suits being the friend. Lol

I just wanted to watch him longer onscreen. Hehe.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
He's too passive, huh? Like his voice makes him too nice so in a way, he suits being the friend. Lol
I just wanted to watch him longer onscreen. Hehe.
Yes! Lol he fits the friend zone type of role. Or maybe I'm just too possesive of him for Thissa. Lol she needs to move on to greener pastures before I can ship him as a pra'ek with other girls hahaha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yes, we all heard and read that Mai Davika and Ter were supposed to be in here but as we all know, Mai's schedule doesn't permit this lakorn.

Originally, it was Vill's project. At that time, the script wasn't ready. Then they didn't have a pra'ake and director. They chose Vill for this project because they said out of all Exact actresses, Vill has the most transgender face. Lol Meant for laughs. Anyway, when the project was ready to go, Vill wasn't available anymore.

It is a project Mai wanted to do and chose personally.

Anyway, from the last update that Ter and Mai were going to do it, P'Toon, the director of Ruk Fun Thalob with Kangsom, Gypsy, and Vill, was going to do it. Reporters asked if Vill is going to come back to this project....it's not clear, but Vill said she doesn't mind and isn't replacing anyone. Oh man, I can see the drama coming with Mai fans. Lol

I don't know what the status of this project is if they're going to wait for Mai or not...just relaying information from Vill's interview.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Well Ma Vill doesn't do anything wrong even drama coming. Let's just wait for media to play lol