[OneHD] Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur (Exact - Scenario) : Jes Jespipat/ Mo Monchanok

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
So here's a little explanation from @Vimalee about the ratings:

So far the ratings are between 1.0 - 1.3

This is typical ratings for channel One with the exception of Rachinee Mormum and Pisawaad.

ONE and CH3 target viewers in the capital Bangkok and surrounding cities which is a lot smaller than CH7 viewers - rural and country sides about 70% - 80% of the population .

Also, ONE and CH3 uploaded their lakorns on YouTube, but CH7 do not so more people watched live.

So that makes sense why the ratings seem pretty low. It's still pretty underrated compared to other channels' lakorns but for ONE HD's standards, it's doing moderately well. Their recent lakorns have been averaging around 1-2% so this lakorn is doing just fine. Also, there are other factors that affect the ratings as Vimalee listed.

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
Oh yea. This drama is being uploaded onto Youtube pretty fast. If I were in Thailand, I'd just wait for the Youtube version to skip having to watch commercials. Wonder why they don't wait until a week to upload onto Youtube so they can reap more ratings.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I've been so busy with Tae Pang Korn that I haven't even really started on this one yet. I've actually stopped watching all airing lakorns until I can find some free time. Haha. How's the chemistry so far? I saw some caps of Mo on my feed and she looked absolutely gorgeous.

About ratings, Pidsawad was an exception because it hit a 7 and possibly even higher at the end. I didn't keep track at that time. Noona's reached a 5. The dramas right now for One HD aren't doing too well, Tae Pang Korn included. It could just be that the Thai audience just isn't interested.

Above a 2 is pretty good already for One HD. Ch. 7 has always lead in ratings with some exceptions. Ch. 3 is doing as poor as One HD right now. Lol

And no, uploading on YouTube doesn't affect the ratings. If they did, Channel 3, One HD, TrueLife, GMM, almost everyone except Ch. 7 wouldn't upload their dramas. Even before YouTube, Ch. 7 has always lead the ratings. It's good that they're uploading this lakorn right away on YouTube versus Tae Pang Korn where they're purposely not in order to market a phone app. Hahah.

I just hope Jes and Mo don't feel too bad about the ratings because it's a slump right now.

EDIT: I was going to say, lakorns are a hit and miss thing. They're unpredictable. Like the lakorn of Tui and Vill did really well. The Thai audience was googoogaga over it. However, I was like eh. Haha.

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Wonder why they don't wait until a week to upload onto Youtube so they can reap more ratings.
But then international fans like us would have to wait to watch it. :sad6:

Whatever the reason, I don't think Jes and Mo feel too bad about the ratings. They've still been getting a ton of praise and positive feedback on IG and youtube. And for this being their official debut as leads, if anything, I think they're grateful for all the love and support they've received. Lots of people are already calling them a koo jin and have already expressed wanting to see them in another lakorn (we're not even halfway through the lakorn yet). It might not be a hit in terms of ratings but they're being well received as nang'ek/pra'ek and a suitable, breakout pairing.

Last edited:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I am never one to watch a darma/lakorn base on rating. I don't believe in it and never will because there are just too many people are there that are into different genre. However what I trust in is the CHEMISTRY between the OTP, acting and storyline. And this one is hitting all the right spots! I've never been so amazed at how beautifully well casted this lakorn is. From the two main leads to the supportings, it's just so well done! I was never a fan of Jes and never did watch any of his works, but DAMN IT, this lakorn got me hooked on him. He is amazing and so is Mo. I'm a big fan of Ak and even he can't distract me from Jes in, LOL. I'm want a Wayu in my life. Wayu is such a beautiful character. He is strong and serious but so gentle toward the weaker person. He is dangerous but so protected of those he loves. He is a killer with a strong moral lol. I just love Wayu and wish that most pra'ek would be like him. I hate pra'ek that are too aggressive, arrogant and goes around torturing the nang'ek for stupid reason or try to rape her in broad day light in the middle of some random place.

I love Rin sweet side and gentleness toward Wayu. She such a trusting soul! Love how she is rich but so unspoiled and not your typical rich girl with an attitude. What I mostly like about this lakorn is that their love story is just so simple and the way how they met and fall in love. I love their Juliet and Romeo theme. And can we just talk about the action in here! It was awesome!

So thanks Jes and Mo for bring us the PERFECT "Wayu and Rin"!!!

Here are my two MV I made for them. One was before the lakorn air and the 2nd was after.

2nd:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I am never one to watch a darma/lakorn base on rating. I don't believe in it and never will because there are just too many people are there that are into different genre. However what I trust in is the CHEMISTRY between the OTP, acting and storyline. And this one is hitting all the right spots! I've never been so amazed at how beautifully well casted this lakorn is. From the two main leads to the supportings, it's just so well done! I was never a fan of Jes and never did watch any of his works, but DAMN IT, this lakorn got me hooked on him. He is amazing and so is Mo. I'm a big fan of Ak and even he can't distract me from Jes in, LOL. I'm want a Wayu in my life. Wayu is such a beautiful character. He is strong and serious but so gentle toward the weaker person. He is dangerous but so protected of those he loves. He is a killer with a strong moral lol. I just love Wayu and wish that most pra'ek would be like him. I hate pra'ek that are too aggressive, arrogant and goes around torturing the nang'ek for stupid reason or try to rape her in broad day light in the middle of some random place.

I love Rin sweet side and gentleness toward Wayu. She such a trusting soul! Love how she is rich but so unspoiled and not your typical rich girl with an attitude. What I mostly like about this lakorn is that their love story is just so simple and the way how they met and fall in love. I love their Juliet and Romeo theme. And can we just talk about the action in here! It was awesome!

So thanks Jes and Mo for bring us the PERFECT "Wayu and Rin"!!!

Here are my two MV I made for them. One was before the lakorn air and the 2nd was after.

2nd:
Wow. That was beautifully written. I agree wholeheartedly. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Everyone in here is doing justice to their roles. No one was a miscast. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Wow! Did you watch it because you were bored or did you enjoy it and watch it for Jes-Mo?
At first I was bored & needed my Mo & Jes fix so I started watching. But then it was so funny & cute that I couldn't stop watching. Pat & Barn being a married couple & expecting a child...it's just so cute. There were some sad scenes that had me crying too haha, but still a light hearted sitcom. In a way, I think I'll have something to fall back on once the heavy drama starts in CWPKHJPT.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you sooooooooo much for the quick subs @TubbyTinker!!!!!! :aaaaa::worship2::clap::cheer::thumbup:

I love the dialogue in here. It's so symbolic and meaningful.

Soooooooo cute when Pavarin invited Wayu to her party and said that she wants someone there who she feels comfortable with. They've only known each other for a few days, yet she feels closer to Wayu than her high school friends. Sometimes friendships work that way where you just click instantly with a person you've just met. And sometimes it's the work of cupid. :naughty2::aaaaa:

I feel bad for Sarut. He genuinely likes Rin. :(

Ooo I love how protective Wayu is of Pavarin. When Surasee threatened to hurt her and he angrily shoved Surasee's hand away from his face. Hotttttttt!!! :love::love:

LOL!!! When the new hitman, Sun, mocked Wayu and Surasee completely ignored him and told him not to sit on his chair without permission. Hilarious! :risas3:

Mo is so adorable as Pavarin. Her love for Wayu is so pure and innocent. Her facial expressions and dialogue when she's sulking towards him is like a naive little kid. :icon12:

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
At first I was bored & needed my Mo & Jes fix so I started watching. But then it was so funny & cute that I couldn't stop watching. Pat & Barn being a married couple & expecting a child...it's just so cute. There were some sad scenes that had me crying too haha, but still a light hearted sitcom. In a way, I think I'll have something to fall back on once the heavy drama starts in CWPKHJPT.
Hahahah awwww. :aaaaa::icon12: Yeah, their sitcom is the first that I've watched fully and actually enjoyed too, not just skimming through for the OTP moments. I think it's going to end soon though and I don't know if there will be a second season, which kinda breaks my heart because I've become so fond of Pat-Parn, Nid (Pat's mom), Boom, Tae, Meaw, Pa Aoy, and the monk (Pat's dad). It would be nice if it became a continuous family sitcom like Ban Rak Soi 9 (Tang and Aom's sitcom). But I understand that the story can't really go anywhere. It's a hard plot to work with to drag out for more seasons.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I know it's not possible since there's already an upcoming remake by Ch.3 and Exact already did a remake of it with Bie and Noona in 2013, but man I would love to see Jes and Mo in a remake of Koo Gum! All that skinship! :love::love::love::love::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: Jes would be perfect as the relentless, charming and noble Kobori and Mo would be perfect as the prideful, cold and strong-willed Angsumalin. I think they even kinda resemble Num and Benz from the 2004 version. Jes and Num with their baby faces and Mo and Benz with their sharp narrow eyes.

I would love to see them in a scene like this. :love::love::love::love::love::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:

Last edited:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
@Anonymous<3 Thank you and thank you for sharing those pics. That kissing scene got me all pump up with tomorrow! We need that kiss scene after Wayu left at the end of Ep. 4 and the willing scene follow after that too lol.
@ceda_lee how was their sitcom? I still need to finish it but gosh the mother is just pissing me off lol.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I love how precious, pure yet fragile Wayu and Pavarin's love is. Pavarin is Wayu's ray of sunshine, the one who gives him light and happiness. Just like the symbolism with the pigeons, being with/around Rin gives Wayu hope, the freedom to live normally and a purpose in life other than killing. And Wayu is Pavarin's knight in shining armor. He loves, cares for and protects her selflessly. The obstacles the pra'nangs go through in here isn't just your typical lakorn drama (i.e. hatred, nang'rai, family issues, etc.), but there's so much more at stake for Rin and Wayu. It's a beautiful and meaningful story.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I need a Wayu in my life.The way he looks at her gives me life lol (still on episode 2, MOT this entire month won't have time to be on current episode)

sarNie Adult
I'm on the most current episode. So far so good, and I think it will be this way until the end as long as they don't drag it.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
There's so many scenes to look forward to!

@Anonymous<3 Mo & Jes will be perfect for Koo Gum. Mo looks full Thai. And I'd love to see them in "that" scene LOL! But I don't think I can handle Jes dying. I want happy endings.

I've been waiting forever for Fail Luang remake. It's drama with a happy ending. I want Mo & Jes in the remake, whenever that will be.

@pangiaxiong I like it. The mom & aunt are so annoying, but it's the cute humor that keeps me watching.

Last edited: