[OneHD] Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur (Exact - Scenario) : Jes Jespipat/ Mo Monchanok

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so impressed with Mo's acting. She is so underrated, it's not fair.
Girl I've been saying that all these years. It's frustrating being a Mo fan, waiting for her to get the recognition she deserves. That's why I said it felt so surreal when she was finally promoted to nang'ek again in this lakorn. And I'm glad people like you who didn't notice or really care to follow her before are becoming aware of her potential now through this show. You should definitely check out her lakorn with Toomtam (since I believe you're a fan of him too). It's a really good and underrated past/present lakorn as well. Mo's acting in there was phenomenal, especially in the past life. Same with Toomtam's. In my opinion, that lakorn was one of Mo's best performances to date. Her and Toomtam played starcrossed lovers. I actually just heard from Toomtam's fanclub yesterday that it's going to re-air on ONE HD Mon-Fri @3PM. :D
Brief summary:

Dararai (Mo) is a hunter. She's tough and feisty, the complete opposite of her half sister Jao Nang Yodlah (Pinky). Yodlah is engaged to Luang Thep (Toomtam). On his way to meet his bride for the first time, Luang Thep encounters Dararai (disguised as a man) in the forest. Because of her mischievous and guarded personality, Dararai doesn't reveal her true identity to Luang Thep. Even when he learns that she's a girl, Dararai still refuses to give him her real name. Therefore, they only know each other by fake names. Throughout their journey in the forest, they get kidnapped by a tribe, encounter dangerous magical beings, and escape deadly traps. They grow closer and eventually fall in love but unfortunately they get separated. When they finally meet again, it's at Jao Nang Yodlah's palace and they then realize that Luang Thep is Dararai's sister's fiancé.

In the present time, Mo and Toomtam are top celebrities who are cast in a lakorn of the story of their past life. Yodlah wasn't reborn so she remains as a ghost and from there, the truth of their past life together is unveiled through a series of events.

Here are some mvs of the lakorn to give you an idea of Mo's acting in there.

Here's the ost.

I can't find most of the full episodes on youtube but this was the highlight episode of the lakorn where Mo and Toomtam really tugged at the heartstrings of fans with their acting.

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
This will actually only have 16 episodes. :( ONE HD's next lakorn for the Mon-Tues slot will be airing on May 22 so that means the finale episode for this lakorn will be next Tuesday. :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
@Anonymous<3 I've noticed Mo's talent from
PRPR & started watching her lakorns since. Even though she play n'rai, I was more drawn to her than Charebelle. Then I watch Mo's drama with Pong & that killed it for me. Not so much Mo, but Pong was a huge disappointment & the lakorn was just...dumb. I started Mo's lakorn with Toomtam (yes I am a fan haha), but couldn't accept Pinky back in the industry at the time. My sister-in-law looooooooved it though. I thought Mo did very well as Noon's daughter in E Sa.

sarNie Adult
I liked Mo from when she was nangek alongside Son, Charebelle and Mike. Also, in the movie with Mario. I liked the one with Toomtam and Pinky as well. After that, I didn't follow anything with her in it. Just weren't my type of stories.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
I liked Mo from when she was nangek alongside Son, Charebelle and Mike. Also, in the movie with Mario. I liked the one with Toomtam and Pinky as well. After that, I didn't follow anything with her in it. Just weren't my type of stories.
Oh yeah she was in Mario's movie. That was the first I liked her.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
took a break to finish subbing ep.13 and OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I HATE SARUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: if he's not dead at the end, he better get his badges taken away. What kind of police does shit like him?! Like seriously, are you effin serious right now?!??????????? UGHHHH. I said this before, didnt like him then, sure as hell dont like him now.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yeah i dont think this is ending at 16 episodes. Possibly 17 episodes bc even the weekly summary doesnt list as end

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid

^I love these two pictures!!!!!!!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::love::love::love::love::love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

cr: komchadluek

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
If there's anything I dislike about this version, it's how they made Sarut so detestable. He's gone to the point of no return. I wanted Sarut to have a semi good ending in here like the original but there's no way he can redeem himself at this point. He's a sociopath. His emotions change so quickly. When he was chasing his injured partner though the warehouse, it was like he was in predator mode. But immediately after he killed him, he started crying. Then when he kicked Thanatat down the stairs, he had that psychopathic look in his eyes. Then once San came in, he immediately acted all concerned.

Last edited:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Sarut is going down. He murdered a good cop, intentionally! He's worst than Wayu. At least Wayu still has remorse for telhe bad guys he killed. Sarut is waaaaay over his head. It's not because he loves Rin. It's because he can't lose to Wayu. He feels he is far more superior than Wayu so why is it that Rin chose Wayu over him.

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
took a break to finish subbing ep.13 and OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I HATE SARUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: if he's not dead at the end, he better get his badges taken away. What kind of police does shit like him?! Like seriously, are you effin serious right now?!??????????? UGHHHH. I said this before, didnt like him then, sure as hell dont like him now.
I wasn't ready for what he did :sad6::sad6::crybaby2::crybaby2:

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
Sarut is going down. He murdered a good cop, intentionally! He's worst than Wayu. At least Wayu still has remorse for telhe bad guys he killed. Sarut is waaaaay over his head. It's not because he loves Rin. It's because he can't lose to Wayu. He feels he is far more superior than Wayu so why is it that Rin chose Wayu over him.
Just like what I was telling tubby tinker. I knew it was coming, but I wasn't ready! So sad. :sad6:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG can we just appreciate this mv? Probably my favorite fanmade mv for this lakorn so far.
cr: dreamie234

I'm glad that this isn't ending at 16 episodes. The wedding scene next week looks so sweet. I wish they would've given Mo a more appropriate dress to match the beach setting though. Like a white sundress instead of that 18th century looking dress. :confused0: