[OneHD] Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur (Exact - Scenario) : Jes Jespipat/ Mo Monchanok

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
72701 said:
Alright. Anyone know when this is gonna air? I'm already ready to watch it lol.
LOL. Not anytime soon. They just barely started filming. I'm also ready to watch it too. :)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mo's interview about this lakorn was just posted seven hours ago by komchadluek. I used google translate and can understand a few things here and there, but it doesn't make sense entirely. If Bieluvr or anyone else could please translate it, that would be greatly appreciated. It's an important interview. It seems like Mo gave out a few details, and I would also love to hear what she said about Jes and Ak. :coverlaf:
http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20160217/222557.html

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mo and Jes have been hanging out with Mo's friends outside of the industry between filming. It doesn't surprise me since they're both into hipster culture, so they would get along. Just like Toomtam and Mo. I'm glad to see them finding time to get close and comfortable with each other outside of work. That just makes me anticipate their onscreen chemistry even more. ^_^ There were a lot of photos taken on their IGs and other people's IGs so feel free to go look at them on instagram. :thumbsup: In the meanwhile, here are some updates for this lakorn:

^In the caption for this photo, it said something about "training" so I'm not sure if they filmed here or if Mo was just there to support Jes for his motorcycling lessons. (Hopefully that's it. Because this can't be Mo's look for the rest of the lakorn...)

^Maybe my first guess was right? Maybe Willy IS playing Mo's father. :eek:

I still hope to see Mo's look improve. She looks prettier here up close, but I am still not liking the half up half down top bun, the plain makeup and the tomboyish clothes. She's supposed to look girly. Don't disappoint me Exact. I don't want to hear complaints from this forum and Thai viewers that Mo "doesn't look pretty enough to be a nang'ek". I saw some of these comments during KNK. They need to do Mo justice for her first real leading role. She was dressed so perfectly as her character at the opening ceremony. But now that they're actually filming, she looks nothing close to what Pawarin is supposed to look like, let alone what I envisioned her to look like. The way they dress Mo makes it hard to believe that she'd catch pra'ek's attention at the fountain. If they'd only dress her a little more delicate and feminine like Pin was in the original, it'd be convincing.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
These are pictures from Mo's events the past three days. I really wish she was dressed like how she was at these events in this lakorn. It's a shame she dresses up for her events but is so done down in her lakorns. These are the kind of looks that would be perfectly suitable for her character, Pawarin. Feminine, girly and delicate. The makeup styles, hairstyles, fashion and outfit colors bring out her beauty.

Sorry I Love You press conference (2/23)

^I want to see Mo wearing similar dresses to this and like from the opening ceremony in this lakorn.

^Mo is absolutely adorable here.  :spin:

cr to owners

Wee Brand collection showcase (2/24)

^Now THIS is what would catch Wayut's attention. The light purple satin complements Mo's milky white skin tone beautifully and gives her a soft angelic glow.

cr to owners

FABLAB store opening (2/25)

^Mo is absolutely stunning here. Her beauty is just jaw dropping. Anyone who says she's not nang'ek material needs to look at this photo. Aside from the fact that she's already a versatile and skilled actress at only 24 (so young and with only five years of experience), she can also be drop dead gorgeous if given the chance. What also works in Mo's favor is that she's petite and looks youthful, so she can pair up with newbie actors who are younger than her, actors within her age group like Toomtam, New, Jes, etc., or even actors who are her senior, like Pong. Mo can look compatible with almost anyone and everyone. She has the whole package. I really hope Exact continues to promote her in lead roles and even better lakorns after this one.

cr to owners

It's crazy how much Mo resembles Aom Phiyada here. She reminds me so much of a young Aom in these photos from FABLAB's store opening. The chubby cheeks, innocent and somewhat sorrowful eyes, and her petite figure. Mo is a direct reflection of Aom from her prime.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mo posted this picture on IG and Ak commented: สวยสะพรึง (google translate: sa pretty deadliest). I'm pretty sure he said she's beautiful because I listened to the original Thai text and heard the word "suay". :coverlaf: Mo replied: นี่ชม? (google translate: Watch here?). The translation of Mo's comment doesn't really make sense so I don't know for sure what she said to Ak. But it's cute how Ak complimented Mo. Indeed, she is beautiful. In fact, she is BREATHTAKING.  :faint: :spin:  :heart:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:

Caption: We found light in the darkness. (I LOVEEEEEEEE this caption. So romantic and so fitting for Wayut and Pawarin's love story.  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: )

cr: jesjpp

^A person in the comments said "Oy jin P'Mon." So they like Jes and Mo together. Heheheh.  :coverlaf: Jes replied "FC formations come". That was with google translate. So I guess he's welcoming fans to make/create/form a Jes-Mo fanpage/fanclub (FC), if they adore him with Mo. :coverlaf: Or he's predicting that they will have a fanclub. Something along those lines.

THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BCXK4ubBKM2/ (Mo's IG - from today's filming)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BCXTS23LYbt/ (Jes' IG - from today's filming)
^I love their height difference. :spin:  :spin: Mo makes any actor look manly.  :crush:

Edit: I think the picture Jes posted was from the fitting. Mo has the clip on bangs, the background is gray/white and if you look closely, you can see the outline of Jes' hand and his phone in the picture (a reflection from the camera or computer screen of him taking a picture of the picture).

Now I'm curious to know what their other couple poses for the fitting were. :woot:  :woot: I mean, Jes is already shirtless in this one.  :drools:  :drools:  :drools: And I was not expecting anything near that. Even for a slap-kiss lakorn, you would never see a shirtless pra'ek in a fitting photoshoot. :coverlaf: But I mean, this is a VERY romantic lakorn.  :spin:  :crush:  :heart:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Not only are Jes and Mo getting closer, but Jes' manager is also fond of Mo. :thumbsup: They've been interacting on IG and Jes' manager responds with kissy faces.  :lol:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Mo is stunning! Just want her in a slap/kiss soon. Haha
Me too. :spin:  :dude:  Marn Kammathep was a slap-kiss, but Mo's character was weak. I want to see her play a fierce nang'ek in a slap-kiss/revenge lakorn. Something like Yaya's character from Kleun Cheewit. Fearless, confident and determined. Good, but fights back and is misunderstood by the pra'ek. Maybe she could play twins too. Something like Raeng Ngao, where the strong twin gets revenge for the weak twin. Like, the weak twin was tricked by a friend, boss, coworker, or family member of the pra'ek and was murdered by the person's jealous sister, aunt, mother, or wife/girlfriend/fiance. The death was covered up as an accident because of advantages in social status and connections (whereas the twins come from a poor, unknown and "low" background since their father is a drunk and heavy gambler who abandoned them before they were born and eventually went to jail or was killed, and their mother also abandoned them in their childhood by running away with another man). So because of that, it creates a strong and close bond between the sisters since they only had each other to rely on growing up and they basically raised one another. Losing her sister would make the strong twin furious and get justice and revenge for her sister. That would be a great and fitting lakorn for Mo. :thumbsup: It would be a challenge. The weak twin is the sweet, soft-hearted and girly one, and the strong twin (main character) is the tough and boyish/unfashionable one, who transforms her appearance in order to attract and seduce the people she's getting revenge on. When she changes her appearance, unlike her sister, who dressed very modest and cute, she will dress more bold and edgy, which matches her strong personality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXv79OB6OrI

I would want either New or Toomtam with Mo in it. They're the only two actors from Exact's younger generation who have the same level of intensity to match Mo's in a revenge lakorn. Many young actors from Exact can do slap-kisses, but only very few of them have the potential and the acting chops to pull off a revenge. And they are Toomtam, New and Jes.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Bieluvr said:
Bieluvr, can I ask you for a huge favor? Can you please translate these posts? I copied and pasted them from pantip's thread for this lakorn. It seems like the comments are pretty positive, but I want to know for sure. :)

First:

ดีใจที่ทั้งคู่ ได้เป็นพระนางนำเดี่ยวสักที หลังจากไปเล่นบทรองๆมานาน

เจษก็หล่อ ชอบมาตั้งแต่เรื่องแรกเรือนเสน่หา ส่วนโม มนชนก สวยอยู่แล้ว แต่ติดภาพร้ายจากคุณหนูเพยีย ต้องดูเรื่องนี้จะลบได้ไหม เพราะบทนางเอกเรียบร้อยมาก

Second:

ละครเอ็กแซคท์ในตำนาน..."ชีวิตเพื่อฆ่า หัวใจเพื่อเธอ" เป็นอีกเรื่องที่ประทับใจ ชอบกัปตันและปิ่นมาก

มาฉบับ 2016 ค่ายให้โอกาส เจษเป็นพระเอกเดี่ยวเต็มตัว ก็ ดูหล่อเข้มดี คนนี้ดราม่าเก่งอยู่  นางเอก-โม ผมยาวแบบนี้ สวยหวานขึ้นนะ รอดูค่ะ       

Third:

ชอบโมนะ ขอให้ยืนระยะให้ได้นานๆ โอกาสกลับมาอีกรอบแล้ว ปกติค่ายนี้ตกอันดับแล้วตกเลย       

Fourth:

ชอบทั้งคู่ แต่ชอบโมเล่นร้าย

เห็นภาพยืนคู่กันแล้วมันภาพคู่รองชัดๆเลยอ่ะ

แบบมันต้องนึกต่อไปอีก ใครพระนางฟระ 5555

เดี๋ยวรอดูตอนละครออนอีกที 

Fifth (this one seemed negative, but I still want to know):

ละครที่เคยชอบ...กัปตัน-ปิ่น...จำได้

แต่ทำไมเวอร์ชั่นนี้มันดูไม่ลงตัวยังไงก็ไม่รู้...มองไม่เห็นว่าแคสนี้จะโอเคเท่าไหร่
เจษยังไม่หล่อและคมเข้มพอ ไม่น่าค้นหาขนาดนั้น ทรงหน้ายังไงก็พระรอง ธรรมดามากก
แสดงละครแบบเรื่อยๆ ไม่ได้แย่แต่ก็ไม่โดดเด่น  แววตาแข็งและราบเรียบ
เวลาพูดปากไม่สวย เสียงก็ไม่หล่อ ไม่เห็นเคมีกับโม
รุ่นๆเดียวกัน เราว่าไนกี้โอเคกว่า

ส่วนโม..เล่นบทคุณหนูเรียบร้อย..ไม่ใช่เลย..

ช่องคงอยากให้โอกาสลองงานมั้ง แต่ไม่ได้เน้นอะไรมาก เลยเอาแต่รีเมค
ทำเพื่อยัดให้เต็มผัง แล้วมันจะน่าจดจำมั้ยล่ะเนี่ย....เฮ่อ
(ขนาดเพื่อเธอ พุฒ เอสเธอร์ยังไม่ปังเลย)

*** อยากเห็นโมเล่นคู่กับบี้สักเรื่อง อยากดูเคมี ช่องวันจัดให้หน่อยดิ 

Sixth:

เป็นหนึ่งในละครที่เราชอบที่สุดของ Exact
ถ้าดูเฉพาะบุคลิกของแคสติ้ง ยังไม่เหมาะและไม่ใช่ค่ะ

บทวายุจะมีความดิบๆ ดาร์กๆ เก็บตัว นิ่งๆ ลึกลับ ดูยาก น่าค้นหา
ส่วนนางเอกคือความสดใส เย็นๆ เป็นคุณหนูแต่ดู mature และแอบติสท์ (เพราะเป็นจิตรกรด้วย)  
จริงๆตอนปิ่นชอบเพราะปิ่นดูลึกลับหน่อยๆด้วย ทำให้นางเอกดูเศร้า อ่อนหวานแต่แข็งแกร่ง
แล้วก็เหมาะกับบทที่มีความเป็นศิลปิน มีความอิสระแต่ถูกพ่อตีกรอบ บุคลิกแบบปิ่นเลยดูเหมาะ

โมดูเด็กไป ไม่มีเสน่ห์แบบผู้หญิง จะปรับบทเพื่อให้เหมาะกับโมป่ะเนี่ย ถ้าใช่เซ็งเลยนะ
เจษก็ดูสดใส (สดใสจากแววตาเลยล่ะ)  ความห่ามมีแต่ความดิบแบบลึกลับไม่มี

เรื่องนี้มีเสน่ห์ตรงความต่างในความเหมือนของตัวละคร ตอนนี้เรายังไม่เห็นเลยจากทั้งคู่เลย 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
First:

Glad that both finally got to be main pra nang after playing supporting for so long.

เจษก็หล่อ ชอบมาตั้งแต่เรื่องแรกเรือนเสน่หา ส่วนโม มนชนก สวยอยู่แล้ว แต่ติดภาพร้ายจากคุณหนูเพยีย ต้องดูเรื่องนี้จะลบได้ไหม เพราะบทนางเอกเรียบร้อยมาก
Jes is handsome. Liked him since his first lakorn Reun Sanaeha. As of Mo Monchanok is beautiful but the image of her as Payia is still in my mind, will have to see if this lakorn wil erase that image because this nang ek role is very prim and proper.

Second:

ละครเอ็กแซคท์ในตำนาน..."ชีวิตเพื่อฆ่า หัวใจเพื่อเธอ" เป็นอีกเรื่องที่ประทับใจ ชอบกัปตันและปิ่นมาก
Exact’s classic lakorn “Cheewit Pur Kah Hua Jai Pur Tur” is another story-line that I like. Like Captain and Pin a lot.

มาฉบับ 2016 ค่ายให้โอกาส เจษเป็นพระเอกเดี่ยวเต็มตัว ก็ ดูหล่อเข้มดี คนนี้ดราม่าเก่งอยู่  นางเอก-โม ผมยาวแบบนี้ สวยหวานขึ้นนะ รอดูค่ะ      
Now the 2016 version, Jes finally got to be full pra ek. He is handsome and dark. He is great at Drama too. Nang Ek Mo looks more beautiful and sweet with long hair. Waiting to see.

Third:

ชอบโมนะ ขอให้ยืนระยะให้ได้นานๆ โอกาสกลับมาอีกรอบแล้ว ปกติค่ายนี้ตกอันดับแล้วตกเลย
I like Mo, Hope she’ll stay in this phase for a long time. Her chance came again. Usually in this group if you lose your chance there won’t be another.

Fourth:

I like them both, but I love Mo acting Rai

Seeing their pics together it seems like supporting couple only

Like I still have to think after, Who’s the pra nang? LOL

Will have to wait to see when the lakorn airs.

A lakorn I used to like, Captain and Pin, I can remember.

แต่ทำไมเวอร์ชั่นนี้มันดูไม่ลงตัวยังไงก็ไม่รู้...มองไม่เห็นว่าแคสนี้จะโอเคเท่าไหร่
But in this version it seems it doesn’t fit somehow. The cast is not okay. Jes is not handsome and bold enough. Doesn’t seem interesting. No matter how I look at his face, he fits supporting. Too plain.

แสดงละครแบบเรื่อยๆ ไม่ได้แย่แต่ก็ไม่โดดเด่น  แววตาแข็งและราบเรียบ
His acting isn’t bad, but it’s not amazing either. His eyes are stiff and flat. When he talks his mouth doesn’t look good. His voice doesn’t sound handsome too and doesn’t have chemistry with Mo.

If someone from the same stage, Nike is better.

As of Mo, Prim and Proper is not her.

I guess the channel wants to give them chances to try, but is not serious much so it’s only a remake.

Just made to fill the tank, Will it even be memorable? (Even Push and Esther in Pur Tur doesn’t work out)

Want to see Mo pair with Bie for once. Want to see their chemistry, One HD please pair them.

Sixth:

It’s one of the lakorns I like most from Exact. If you look at the casting, it doesn’t seem right.

ส่วนนางเอกคือความสดใส เย็นๆ เป็นคุณหนูแต่ดู mature และแอบติสท์ (เพราะเป็นจิตรกรด้วย) 
The character Wayu is rare, dark, silent, mysterious, hard to read and interesting. As of Nang ek is bright, cool, is child-like in a mature way and is angelic. (because she’s an artist too)

จริงๆตอนปิ่นชอบเพราะปิ่นดูลึกลับหน่อยๆด้วย ทำให้นางเอกดูเศร้า อ่อนหวานแต่แข็งแกร่ง
แล้วก็เหมาะกับบทที่มีความเป็นศิลปิน มีความอิสระแต่ถูกพ่อตีกรอบ บุคลิกแบบปิ่นเลยดูเหมาะ
When it was Captain, I iked it because Captain was mysterious which made the nang ek seem sad, mellow, but strong. It fits with the role of an artist with independence, but has to be held back by her father so Pin was perfect.

โมดูเด็กไป ไม่มีเสน่ห์แบบผู้หญิง จะปรับบทเพื่อให้เหมาะกับโมป่ะเนี่ย ถ้าใช่เซ็งเลยนะ
เจษก็ดูสดใส (สดใสจากแววตาเลยล่ะ)  ความห่ามมีแต่ความดิบแบบลึกลับไม่มี
Mo seems too young and doesn’t have the charms of a lady. Are they going to change the character to fit with Mo? If so, it’ll be boring. Jes also seems bright/lively (because of his eyes) There will be inpulse, but the rawness and mystery won’t be there.

เรื่องนี้มีเสน่ห์ตรงความต่างในความเหมือนของตัวละคร ตอนนี้เรายังไม่เห็นเลยจากทั้งคู่เลย
This drama’s charm is due to the original characters in which I still cannot see from both Jes and Mo.

mewninii

sarNie Egg
honestly I don't think it'll ever live up to the version with captain and pin but im willing to give it a try :)

have never seen jes before so i can't say much but  1st impression: he doesn't look like pra'ek material so hope he proves me wrong lol.  

mo i think she's so talented and will become a great nang'ek IF ONLY she would stop playing tomboyish roles!!! 

she needs to dress up a little and show she can play a womanly role with grace, etc. heck even a bit childish is fine with me 
but something just more FEMININE PLZ
which this lakorn is supposed to give her yet judging from the pictures.... 
If they do change nang'ek to fit her image of a tomboy, gonna be sorely disappointed.... 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I feel like I watched the old version before but I can't remember it. But I must have since I was so in love with Captain. Hmmm... Regardless. I'm excited for this one. I'm not very into Thai's action lakorns but the pairing's just too cute. 

Anonymous<3 said:
Me too. :spin:  :dude:  Marn Kammathep was a slap-kiss, but Mo's character was weak. I want to see her play a fierce nang'ek in a slap-kiss/revenge lakorn. Something like Yaya's character from Kleun Cheewit. Fearless, confident and determined. Good, but fights back and is misunderstood by the pra'ek. Maybe she could play twins too. Something like Raeng Ngao, where the strong twin gets revenge for the weak twin. Like, the weak twin was tricked by a friend, boss, coworker, or family member of the pra'ek and was murdered by the person's jealous sister, aunt, mother, or wife/girlfriend/fiance. The death was covered up as an accident because of advantages in social status and connections (whereas the twins come from a poor, unknown and "low" background since their father is a drunk and heavy gambler who abandoned them before they were born and eventually went to jail or was killed, and their mother also abandoned them in their childhood by running away with another man). So because of that, it creates a strong and close bond between the sisters since they only had each other to rely on growing up and they basically raised one another. Losing her sister would make the strong twin furious and get justice and revenge for her sister. That would be a great and fitting lakorn for Mo. :thumbsup: It would be a challenge. The weak twin is the sweet, soft-hearted and girly one, and the strong twin (main character) is the tough and boyish/unfashionable one, who transforms her appearance in order to attract and seduce the people she's getting revenge on. When she changes her appearance, unlike her sister, who dressed very modest and cute, she will dress more bold and edgy, which matches her strong personality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXv79OB6OrI

I would want either New or Toomtam with Mo in it. They're the only two actors from Exact's younger generation who have the same level of intensity to match Mo's in a revenge lakorn. Many young actors from Exact can do slap-kisses, but only very few of them have the potential and the acting chops to pull off a revenge. And they are Toomtam, New and Jes.
I want Toomtam! Lol. He's my first choice if Mo were to be in a slap/kiss. I would totally be addicted! 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Captain & Pin were awesome. If not my #1 Exact drama, it's waaaay up there somewhere. It was beautifully made & Captain played the perfect Wayu. He was dark & mysterious. The soundtracks are still my favorite til this day. I was sold like the first few seconds and then after episode 1, I was like yep...this one is going to be a classic.

Of course I have my concerns about this remake, but I adore both Mo & Jes. I doubt it will touch me the same as Captain & Pin's version since it's no longer original.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Woonsen is in here also. Wow. Big cast. She'll be playing Gig's character from the original. Can someone add her to the tags?

cr: vjwoonsen

I'm impressed. Exact hired a big and good cast for this. I'm also really liking the way they're filming (the style), and the locations and set designs. It looks promising so far. My biggest concern is still Mo's wardrobe. Am I the only one disappointed and bothered by it? I seem to be the only one commenting about it. I don't appreciate how they're changing Pawarin's image to be a tomboy. Everyone else in here looks their part (Jes, Ak, Woonsen and Willy) but Mo, who is the second most important character (after Jes), is dressed the complete opposite of what her character is described to be. She and Ak filmed a formal scene yesterday and her makeup is still so plain and minimal. Would it hurt to put a little color on her face?? Mo does have the "charms of a lady", and this role is supposed to showcase that, yet they're not doing her beauty justice by styling her in such plain and boyish makeup, clothes and hairstyles. We all saw how beautiful Mo was at her events. They just need to style her similarly in here. Heck, even her look at the opening ceremony was suitable for this. I especially hope they do not style her hair in that half up half down bun for the majority of the lakorn. If they're not going to improve Mo's makeup and outfits, please at least let her leave her hair down and parted to the side. She grew it out for a reason, and it wasn't to have it up in a bun all the time. Because that defeats the purpose of having long hair. Mo will look a lot sweeter and girlier with all of her hair flowing freely down her shoulders, even with the natural and minimal makeup. A little change goes a long way.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Bieluvr said:
First:

Glad that both finally got to be main pra nang after playing supporting for so long.

Jes is handsome. Liked him since his first lakorn Reun Sanaeha. As of Mo Monchanok is beautiful but the image of her as Payia is still in my mind, will have to see if this lakorn wil erase that image because this nang ek role is very prim and proper.

Second:

Exact’s classic lakorn “Cheewit Pur Kah Hua Jai Pur Tur” is another story-line that I like. Like Captain and Pin a lot.

มาฉบับ 2016 ค่ายให้โอกาส เจษเป็นพระเอกเดี่ยวเต็มตัว ก็ ดูหล่อเข้มดี คนนี้ดราม่าเก่งอยู่  นางเอก-โม ผมยาวแบบนี้ สวยหวานขึ้นนะ รอดูค่ะ      
Now the 2016 version, Jes finally got to be full pra ek. He is handsome and dark. He is great at Drama too. Nang Ek Mo looks more beautiful and sweet with long hair. Waiting to see.

Third:

I like Mo, Hope she’ll stay in this phase for a long time. Her chance came again. Usually in this group if you lose your chance there won’t be another.

Fourth:

I like them both, but I love Mo acting Rai

Seeing their pics together it seems like supporting couple only

Like I still have to think after, Who’s the pra nang? LOL

Will have to wait to see when the lakorn airs.

A lakorn I used to like, Captain and Pin, I can remember.

But in this version it seems it doesn’t fit somehow. The cast is not okay. Jes is not handsome and bold enough. Doesn’t seem interesting. No matter how I look at his face, he fits supporting. Too plain.

แสดงละครแบบเรื่อยๆ ไม่ได้แย่แต่ก็ไม่โดดเด่น  แววตาแข็งและราบเรียบ
His acting isn’t bad, but it’s not amazing either. His eyes are stiff and flat. When he talks his mouth doesn’t look good. His voice doesn’t sound handsome too and doesn’t have chemistry with Mo.

If someone from the same stage, Nike is better.

As of Mo, Prim and Proper is not her.

I guess the channel wants to give them chances to try, but is not serious much so it’s only a remake.

Just made to fill the tank, Will it even be memorable? (Even Push and Esther in Pur Tur doesn’t work out)

Want to see Mo pair with Bie for once. Want to see their chemistry, One HD please pair them.

Sixth:

It’s one of the lakorns I like most from Exact. If you look at the casting, it doesn’t seem right.

The character Wayu is rare, dark, silent, mysterious, hard to read and interesting. As of Nang ek is bright, cool, is child-like in a mature way and is angelic. (because she’s an artist too)

When it was Captain, I iked it because Captain was mysterious which made the nang ek seem sad, mellow, but strong. It fits with the role of an artist with independence, but has to be held back by her father so Pin was perfect.

เจษก็ดูสดใส (สดใสจากแววตาเลยล่ะ)  ความห่ามมีแต่ความดิบแบบลึกลับไม่มี
Mo seems too young and doesn’t have the charms of a lady. Are they going to change the character to fit with Mo? If so, it’ll be boring. Jes also seems bright/lively (because of his eyes) There will be inpulse, but the rawness and mystery won’t be there.

This drama’s charm is due to the original characters in which I still cannot see from both Jes and Mo.
Thank you so much bieluvr.  :flowers:  :kiss3:  :kiss:  :heart:  :yes:  :worthy:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Anonymous<3 said:
Thank you so much bieluvr.  :flowers:  :kiss3:  :kiss:  :heart:  :yes:  :worthy:
No problem. :)

Mo does have the charms of a lady. She only seems tomboyish because most characters she plays are tomboyish characters so people still can't see it in her. They just need to give her the chance to prove it to them. Now people are judging without giving her the chance to show her skills. I'm sure if she takes more lady-like sweet roles, people will see her more in that image.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mo and Woonsen both attended Gubgib and Bie's baby shower(?) yesterday (not together though). I really wish they would style Mo like this in this lakorn. Seriously, she's been looking so gorgeous recently at all her events. Her first event of the year was the press conference for Club Friday The Series. Ever since then, everything Mo attended until now, she has always been dressed up. 2016 is really a transformation/breakthrough year for Mo. She got to reunite with Toomtam as a lead couple in a popular tv series outside of Exact (Club Friday The Series), she got to be nang'ek (finally) in here, and we're seeing a more feminine side of her. It's just a shame that her styling in here is doing her no justice.  :no:  :annoyed:

Woonsen said "see you tomorrow" in her caption so they'll be filming tomorrow (well, technically in a few hours since it's pretty much morning over in Thailand).

cr: momonchanok & vjwoonsen

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I know I'm constantly complaining about Mo's wardrobe in here, but I'm just worried that with this being Mo's first significant nang'ek role, people are going to be even more harsh and critical of her than usual. I've always had faith in Mo's acting abilities and have always found her appearance suitable as lead. Because I know of her potential and capabilities, it upsets me seeing that her styling in here is not up to par. All of us here know that Mo is a stunner when dolled up, but the problem is, that isn't being transferred into this lakorn correctly. If Mo's character was originally boyish and non-fashionable, I wouldn't have minded. But because Pawarin in the original was very feminine, innocent and delicate, I know that people are going to be comparing Mo's version to Pin's and say that she's not sweet enough and/or attractive enough for this role.

At the end of the day, I'm just really hoping and praying that this lakorn is well directed, written, produced and edited. Because even with Mo's disappointing wardrobe (which doesn't look like it will be changing drastically), it can still be a successful lakorn if these four factors are met. And of course, if Jes and Mo deliver great chemistry and performances, which I have no doubt they will.