[oneHD] Ching Ruk Rissaya: Oil Thana/Pang Ornjira/Marie Broenner

sarNie Adult
She does look different. I had to take a second look at her. Lol so who's the n'ek?
lol dunno. they're both fighting over a dude who can't make up his mind. suppose it's up to the viewers on who they sympathize with most. i like this cast but not into their characters.

i think Oil is typecast into this kinda role now, because he's played a douche in Club Friday twice. i guess there's demand for it since there are more lakorns like this.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Just finished ep1. I think no one is at fault really. With this kind of storyline, I think there's no happy ending. Just have a feeling one of the 3 main casts will die at the end. But if I'm being bias, I am team marie just bc I don't like pang lol.

But at the end of ep1. Oil's character Ronnapee did choose Pang though but Marie's dad made an agreement with him that he must wait 6 months before he can divorce Marie and in the meantime he must treat Marie as his wife and must not get involved with Pang.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Just finished ep1. I think no one is at fault really. With this kind of storyline, I think there's no happy ending. Just have a feeling one of the 3 main casts will die at the end. But if I'm being bias, I am team marie just bc I don't like pang lol.

But at the end of ep1. Oil's character Ronnapee did choose Pang though but Marie's dad made an agreement with him that he must wait 6 months before he can divorce Marie and in the meantime he must treat Marie as his wife and must not get involved with Pang.

I agree, I don't think anyone is at fault because as of now the storyline is that Pang didn't just run off, she went through basically hell and back.

But I actually sympathize with her character more because of what she went through (even though she more rang than the other girl who appears to be sweet and prim and proper). If I was Pang, I'd be really heart broken, but I'd ask for understanding instead of barging in and demanding him to divorce even though it is (I think) is rightfully mine. If I was the other girl, I'd understand too and will just heartbreakingly let him go because again Pang's cirumcatances wasn't just that she took off and now just wants him back. I feel like everyone isn't being fair to Pang's character, unless I'm missing something that they're not. If this is Pang's real reason on leaving then idk how things are gone end up like, I don't think there'll be a happy ending.

But I have a feeling we're gonna find out that Pang left because of other reasons and Oil is gonna end up with the other girl. We'll see.

TubbyTinker

What do you mean leave? Like leave Oil? She didn't leave Oil, she fell off the boat, got rescued by human traffickers and lost her memory. She gained her memory on the day oil was getting married and that's when she decided to come back and ask for her fiancee back.

If I was marie, I would just let him go too. It like what her sister said, she can fall in love with someone new. Marie's only reason she's not letting go is she loves Oil, which is understanding bc it's not like she snatched oil away from pang. And just bc she came second, doesn't mean she's at fault and must give up her husband. Marie's dad is involved in this situation too much, I think. If it wasn't for him, marie was willingly to sign the divorce paper right then and there.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Somehow I'm not sympathizing pang at all. Idk I was never a fan of pang nor Marie but to be honest oil character did marry Marie so he should stay faithful to her till the six months end. I actually think pang should back off just cus he got married. I mean if oil really did love pang why the crap did he fall in love with Marie and married her so quick? If I was Pang I'll realize the man that I loved didn't really love me that much to be marrying someone else. As for Marie I think she holds a right over Oil and over pang. Cus pang doesn't really have a say in it other than she came first.

TubbyTinker

Mon's parents are bad lol. I did not expect her dad to have a mistress since he was all defending his daughter and stuff and getting made at Pee for his indecisive self. and it was no surprise her mom is trying to destroy Indy.

I agree, Indy should just stay put and back off. It's only 6 months before they get divorce. It's like Pee said, they've been together for 6 years so 6 months should be nothing. Of course Mon has the right since she is the legal wife, Indy is just using the term "wife" just because she slept with Pee.

I question Pee's love for Mon though. I don't think he's in love with her--yet. I believe he loves her but just not in love with her bc if he was in love with her, he wouldn't have went back to Indy. I think him proposing and marrying Mon was just to get over Indy since he thought she was dead

sarNie Adult
I haven't watched it yet, but from the comments, I feel bad for Pang's character. She fell off the boat and was human trafficked? Holy f.... How did she even get away?

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
That might be it. Pee seems like he doesn't really know what he wants. I mean he go back and forth between the two Indy and Mon. I feel like since he's known Indy for much longer than Mon that he feels like it's much safer to side with her and love her rather than choosing Mon but he got married to Mon to save her face, and her parents. I mean, in the endind song if u watch Pee ends up sleeping with both Mon and Indy. I guess if the girls are willing Anyways it really sucks to be stuck in the kind of situation there in.

TubbyTinker

I haven't watched it yet, but from the comments, I feel bad for Pang's character. She fell off the boat and was human trafficked? Holy f.... How did she even get away?
she got rescued by them only to find out they were human traffickers. she escaped though