[OneHD] Fun Fueng (Exact)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Can't wait to finally get onto the last episodes!
As much as I'm gonna miss Push & Jui and Kangsom & Mo, I don't think I'll miss FF as much. I did enjoy the laughs and the light-hearted lakorn but this lakorn didn't hook me in as much ... I don't really know how to put it, haha but I did enjoy both pairings and I hope to see them again in the future especially Push & Jui << now, that is some legit chemistry right there. As for Kangsom & Mo, I adored them but I would prefer to see them with others in the future (AHEM, Toomtam & Mo again pls) or together but in different roles (for example, Kangsom in a serious role, etc.).

Will def write out my thoughts for the lakorn when I get to the last 2 episodes!

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Anonymous95 said:
Well, I don't know the difference between digital channels and channels like 3, 5 and 7. Is it that the quality is better? And like you said, digital channels don't reach most houses?

Yup, that's how they are. :)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Aw! The ending was cute. Mo had a child. Hehehe. :coverlaf: The bloopers were hilarious. xD But there were none of Mo. :( Haha.

This lakorn has officially ended. I have bittersweet feelings. :cry:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Okay, I lied -- in my earlier post, I said I wasn't going to miss FF much. But look at me now, I'm having FF withdrawal.
Aw dang, that ending was too cute. If I could type out all my thoughts for the last 2 episodes, I'd prob be writing a whole life story, haha.
So I'm just gonna say what's on the top of my mind.

I went into this lakorn shipping Kangsom & Mo the most but now, Push & Jui definitely dominate :D

I adored the ending -- how the cast was looking at the screen, it made me think like they were actually talking to us and I really liked that.
And I was a fan of Push before but dang, those last 2 episodes made me an even bigger fan. Like @Tgamber said, those 2 episodes really proved that Push is gonna rock a slap/kiss pa'ek role.
Oh gosh and did you all see his farming outfit!? HE WAS SO PRECIOUS, OH MY GOODNESS. Push honestly looks good in anything, haha. He is too darn fine, that guy  :heart:

I would have never expected for Mo to get pregnant, haha but I thought it was super cute.
I also really liked Kangsom's reaction to her being pregnant, he's hilarious. And I also liked when Kangsom, Mo, Aerin & the doc were trying to help Push & Jui. They crack me up, hahaha.

Anyways, I really enjoyed the wedding scene -- it was beautiful. Push was so dashing and Jui's acting was amazing -- those tears.
Overall, I think the last 2 episodes were my favorite episodes of FF especially the last episode with the setting :heart:  Gonna miss this cast & this light-hearted lakorn~
And most definitely, gonna miss spazzing with you girls on this thread!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I think a lot of actresses look good with long and short hair. But Mo, Jui and Anne definitely can pull off both perfectly. :thumbsup: I wanna see Mo with naturally long hair. She would look so beautiful with straightened hair that went all the way down to her elbows, or even just to her biceps. :spin: :spin: :spin:

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
On episode 4 and i have to cover my mouth the entire time because I'd laugh out loud (in the middle of the night). My dad said that I'm becoming a crazy person. Too bad he doesn't know that I'm already a crazy woman and Push is one of the reason why. XD. The last 3 eps arent subbed yet :(

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
OHOaddict said:
On episode 4 and i have to cover my mouth the entire time because I'd laugh out loud (in the middle of the night). My dad said that I'm becoming a crazy person. Too bad he doesn't know that I'm already a crazy woman and Push is one of the reason why. XD. The last 3 eps arent subbed yet :(

Push is to blame for our craziness, hahahaha. That's so funny, no worries -- my dad thinks the same about me Lol

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I should have finished FF by this week, I have been left behind so much :'(
Is this an old picture?! This look so lovely..It must be in the mall where Jui's own shop is at. and they filming FF in this mall too?

cre: push_lover

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
^
It is. I remember seeing this before FF airs. It really does look lovely. ;A; But I don't remember where this is at..

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
Such a good lakorn....I was getting pretty pissed at Jui's character for trying to hide the truth till last min but her crying lol after I cried with her I forgave her LOL such a good actress. Nothing for me to look forward to now that this lakorn ended sigh. RLSR is next on my list of to watch lakorns.

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Fun Fueng is finally fully subbed, guys!
I'd like to thank aiyaja for helping out on subbing the last three episodes. It wouldn't have finished at this time without her. ;~;

It was such a happy time for me to be here!
I'll miss this thread so much ;~;

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Great work to FF's team..I enjoy the lakorn so much
Hope to see Push&Jui's reunion soon..Slap/Kiss lakorn gonna be a heaven gift for meeeee

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
^ That's Ji Chang Wook. He's amaaaazing, Loving him in Healer at the moment! :D
In my opinion, I don't think JCW and Push really resemble each other... hmmm.... I feel like JCW and Push resemble a lot of other people but not really each other.
They're both good looking men though!