[OneHD] Fun Fueng (Exact)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Adora said:
I don't remember hearing a song of his. You could post one. :p
From the fitting, it does appear like she's going to be more bubbly and outgoing than her past characters. ^_^

Yayy! Posting time then! :)
Yeah, I don't think I've ever seen Mo in a bubbly character... so this will be interesting!

These are my favorite songs by Kangsom. He's such a handsome fella especially in the white uniform :D

Video Credit: GMM Grammy International @ youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmVV223FHX0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFTgYOSLkQk

momo_panda123

sarNie Egg
Adora said:
I hope his acting improves too. As for Mo, I believe she'll do fine. ^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
I hope his acting improved as well. I just love Kangsom though, he's one awesome, talented singer. Have you guys heard his songs? :D
As for Mo, I believe she'll do well at her role. She never fails to impress me.
If she's going to be acting Jakjaan's role here then her character will probably be more bubbly ^__^ Unless the characters' personalities are different from the first version.

I really hope they both do good on this :D I am hoping to see another side of Mo here. :D Btw, thanks for sharing the vids, he's really good at singing and he's charming too.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
momo_panda123 said:
I really hope they both do good on this :D I am hoping to see another side of Mo here. :D Btw, thanks for sharing the vids, he's really good at singing and he's charming too.

I am hoping so, too :D I will be cheering for their couple :cheer: Agreed, I am super to see this side of Mo, it'll be intriguing.
And no problem, I love sharing videos. And he is super charming, too cute to resist xD

momo_panda123

sarNie Egg
huajaikaungtur said:
I am hoping so, too :D I will be cheering for their couple :cheer: Agreed, I am super to see this side of Mo, it'll be intriguing.
And no problem, I love sharing videos. And he is super charming, too cute to resist xD
I agree, esp. his smile. awww so cute. I also like the main guy here. His cute too :D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
momo_panda123 said:
I agree, esp. his smile. awww so cute. I also like the main guy here. His cute too :D

Yes, his smile is surely something :)
Agreed, Puth is very handsome. A good looking cast for this remake ^^

momo_panda123

sarNie Egg
I'm back and it seems so silent  :secret: I just want to post this because Mo's so pretty here and she and that guy is so cute. Does anyone here know when will this show start to air?  :cry: And what will be Mo's role in this lakorn?
cr: @ployyyy on Instagram

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for sharing the photo Momo. Kangsom and Mo make such a lovely pair. :D

Considering that this is a remake, Mo will be playing the servant to Jui's character. She pretends to be Jui and falls in love with Kangsom who is Put's servant, but in disguise as well.
I enjoyed the previous version, and since this version is filled with people I adore, I'll be checking it out as well.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Momo_panda123: YAYY! Thank you so much for posting that lovely picture. Kangsom and Mo are super cute. Already so hyped for their pairing. Also, is that photo for the lakorn or a performance? :O Mo does indeed look very beautiful, her smile is so nice.
I'm not sure when this will air ... hopefully soon & as for Mo's role, Hazelsky is right unless they change around Mo's character ^^

lakorNerd

sarNie Egg
God, I really hope that they don't change the plot too much because fun fueng is just so light-hearted. I still remember the hilarious ending when the the bad guy had the most epic lakorn deliberation whether to chase after nangek who was carried out by praek or just to settle for the knocked out bad girl on the ground all ready for him to rape. Needless to say, he picked the latter. Bad got bad and they end up perfect for each other! I hope there is a cool ost because the old one was so fitting.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Lakornerd: Agreed, it was just a cute lakorn. And hahaha, I loved that scene. It was too hilarious. My sister and I, every now and then, still talk about that one scene where he had to choose xD
Yes! Can't wait to hear the OST.

Adora: Yes, the original was pretty good. Have you seen it?
Oh yes, Puth and Mo would make a cute pair, too. I am super excited for this cute cast. I agree with you on Toomtam and Mo although I'll have to see Kangsom & Mo first to judge which couple I prefer.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Adora said:
No, I haven't seen it yet. Haha. I did search it up yesterday and finished one clip from the first episode though. Hahaha. It seems pretty entertaining even though I didn't understand anything of what they were saying. xD

Are you planning to watch it all? :) I watched it in Hmong dubb so a lot of scenes were probably cut.
I feel like I should go watch the Thai version just in case & aww, I don't understand what they're saying much, too xD

sarNie Adult
mo & kangsom (i think that's the dude she's paired up with, right?) look really good together.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Adora said:
What should Kangsom and Mo's couple name be? Kangsomo? Lolll, too long. >.< This is my first time coming up with a couple name ever, so forgive me if that suggestion was... xD

Haha, I like your thinking. Kangsomo isn't too bad.
I'm no good at coming up with couple names, too but we should definitely give them a couple name since I know they are gonna be a bit hit :)
Hmmm ... Mangsom? LOLOL, failed attempt. Help anyone? xD

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
There was a lot of redundant going back and forth scenes, but overall the show was GOOD! It was funny, light and romantic. My only complaint was Jieb. Hehe. I mean I admire her, but she was so awkwardly stiff sometimes that it sort of bothered me. Anyway...it was good, I enjoyed it.

BTW Adora I love your siggie! ToomMo shall reunite!! I like Toomtam and Mo, but for a possible Roy Leh Sanae Rai remake, I've already voted for Guy and Vill. :ghehe: . 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Adora said:
Thank you!! :D And yes, they better! Loll.
Haha, I see. I wouldn't mind Guy--actually, before Toomtam, I thought he was the perfect choice for Kongpope. Hehe. But, I wouldn't like to see Vill in a remake of Roy Leh Sanae Rai regardless of who gets casted as Kongpope. Sorry, phatman!! >.< There's something about her acting that bothers me a lot. My ideal cast would be TooMo, after seeing them in Koom Nang Kruan. :) But to each their own. ^_^
Haha. No need to apologize. I didn't really like Vill at first either, so I understand...still, Gilly all the way!! Haha.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Adora said:
Hahaha! Mangsom or Kangsomo are our options right now. Lolll!
How do you even pronounce Kangsom's name? I just say it how it sounds. Lol. Kang-som.
Also, are couple names typically only created for pairs that are the MAIN pra'nangs in a lakorn? I'm not too sure.

Yeah, let's just see if there are any better suggestions along the way xD
That's how I pronounce Kangsom's name, too! I'm pretty sure it's correct since I hear his names on talkshows, etc :)
I don't think it matters if they're pra'nangs or not... but I can't think of a second couple w/ a couple name, so I'm not too sure xD

And I agree with you about the adorable cast. I'm loving them and I only understand bits. Either way, I enjoy watching them :)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Adora said:
I know. *sniff* Lol. There aren't any lakorns I'm currently watching and am interested in. All the ones I'm waiting for are so long away from airing, including this one possibly. :(

Really? I always have a long list of drams & lakorns to watch xD I don't think I'm ever going to run out of stuff to watch.
I feel like we'll have to wait a while for this one T__T