[OneHD] Fun Fueng (Exact)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
oh giiiiiirrl kim is my n1 for eveeeeeeeeeeeeer eveeeeer anne's like a legend in thai lakorn and jui is just my new interest i will see if it's continue after this lakorn :p
Hehehe. Alright, alright. :p I'm so happy to know that Kimmy has a loyal fan like you. :rockon: :kiss: :heart:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Call me slow but I just remembered this lakorn! I thought the old version was funny but definitely wasn't too in love with it. I did enjoy it though. :)
They all look cute! Mo looks good with Kangsom! Jui and Push looks cute together too! I probably won't tune in but I probably will jump around as in watching little scenes here and there. 555 :)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Anonymous95 said:
If it weren't for Mo and Push, I wouldn't be watching this. However, I'm more excited for Kangsom and Mo's coupling versus Push and Jui's. It's weird, because I like Mo and Push more individually. :p Hahaha. But, yayyyy!!!! Can't wait until Monday to spaz with you! :dance1:
Oh girlll! You're gonna fall in love with Kangsom, I just know it! In his last lakorn, he needed so much improvement and his acting wasn't all that so I hope he improved. But he's definitely a cutie and looker! And yessss, can't wait till Monday. My days are gonna get so much better with this lakorn airing.
And I'll try to be up to date with this lakorn just so I can spazz here with youuuu~ :D

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I seriously can't wait till Monday...Push&Jui keep on teasing me awww..Their chemistry DJDGDVFJFJVRVRV

But I love Jui's casual look in real life...She is gorgeous I can't aww

Cre: Push&Jui's IG, pushlover

Since Yah Leum Chun, I don't think I've anticipated a lakorn as this before. Fun Feung is really REALLY playing with me. Lol. Jui and Push just keep teasing me with their selfies on IG. I especially like the ones with Mo and Kangsom too. The entire cast has so much chemistry already!!! I have a feeling I'm really going to like this one. I hope they don't disappoint me. Lol. I hate Tum the Star 9 as a singer but he is definitely one funny and likeable character when it comes to acting. One lively cast indeed!

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I enjoyed the original version very much, so I'm hoping this version won't be a disappointment, considering that the cast outstanding. Seems like Mo will be a much cuter Vilai compared to Jakajaan's.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Yesssss
Finally. Ive been anticipating this lakorn for a while now
Kangsom and Mo are freaken eyecandy and so is Jui and Push

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Say What? My Push and Jui  :woot2:eek:ne of the very first Thai actress i ever watched. Thought she was good and really beautiful back then, still is hehe. From the pics, I like Push's looks in here than in RLSR

But as soon as I think of ch5 and of its many episodes, I start yawning already  :cry:please migrate to Ch3 Push, I want to watch you!! Hopefully Push motivates me enough to watch ehheh

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Agree if Push move to CH3, he will get more popular but I think stay with CH5 helps him to get a lot of chance with a lot of roles....
I love Jui when she left CH7 though, her previous CH7 lakorn I can only watch Sao Chai Hi Tech and a bit of her lakorn with Weir
FF does resemble me of Sao Chai Hi Tech though!! 

I've only seen bits and parts of Sao Chai Hi-Tech but I thought Jui and Om were pretty cute together. My very first lakorn of Jui was "Sai Narm Sai Cheewit" with Por N. and Oil Thana. Funny thing was, Weir and Pancake were also in it but I hated that lakorn. Haha. Jui actually has a lot of potential. She can play the sweet, naive nang'ek roles and also one badass nang'rai. She also seems to be pretty good at building chemistry with her co-stars too. When she and Push were first cast for this, I was like, "oh, interesting but they don't match." I was wrong. They've got explosive chemistry!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Seems like they'll still be using the original OST for this version. :thumbup: I believe Jui, Push, Mo and Kangsom all had an event together recently to promote this lakorn too. I'll try to see if I can find any clips of them from that event.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6xHwb0DFaU
credit: iiamamita

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Push, Jui and Kangsom singing the OST:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M8iNydro_E
credit: ONE HD

Where's Mo? :(

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Thanks so much for the photos @Anonymous95!
Ahhhh, I love those pictures of Kangsom and Mo so much. They are so refreshing and give me such a wonderful vibe. I honestly think they match each other so much and their beautiful faces go so well with each others <333

And I am super glad they are keeping the same song since I loved it. The song is making me feel so nostalgic, ahhh. Can't wait to see how this lakorn will go.
Your links are showing up as just links where we have to click on and they come up in another tab. And if you want to make the video actually show up, just make sure to unlink it ... if you get me.

I saw them singing the OST the other day and was disappointed Mo wasn't with them :/ But it's alright. Hopefully, there are more clips in the future! :D

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:
Thanks so much for the photos @Anonymous95!
Ahhhh, I love those pictures of Kangsom and Mo so much. They are so refreshing and give me such a wonderful vibe. I honestly think they match each other so much and their beautiful faces go so well with each others <333

And I am super glad they are keeping the same song since I loved it. The song is making me feel so nostalgic, ahhh. Can't wait to see how this lakorn will go.
Your links are showing up as just links where we have to click on and they come up in another tab. And if you want to make the video actually show up, just make sure to unlink it ... if you get me.

I saw them singing the OST the other day and was disappointed Mo wasn't with them :/ But it's alright. Hopefully, there are more clips in the future! :D
No problem! I think Kangsom and Mo look compatible because they look like they could be siblings. You know? Like, they have similar facial features and they're both petite/shorter so it makes them look cute together. But I think Mo looks best with her other pra'ek, Toomtam. :p

How do I unlink the link? Lol.