[OneHD] Fun Fueng (Exact)

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I still haven't had chance to watch ep 2 yet and you guys are teasing me liek crazy omg
I will definitely watch it tonigh and share some thought

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
arasucre said:

Is it because your mom doesn't want you to watch before her and you might spoil her later? XD (since you said before that you were going to watch it with your mom lol)
I'll also be re-watching the 2nd episode with my mom and sister lol (they haven't watched it yet) Must be fun!!

Anonymous95 said:
Haha. Your mom won't let you? Why is that? xD

LOL, you got it right @Arasucre! My mom won't let me watch it before her since she wants to see it when I see it. She says it's no fair if I see it before her, hahaha.
Oouuu, let us know what your mom and sister thinks of it!
Ugh, I'm just at home bumming and I want to watch FF so bad T___T The struggle is real .

And I personally think Puth and Jui did a better piggyback ride. They're so adorable with their happy expressions and Puth seems to be doing it effortlessly :)
Plus, matching outfits :D

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
jui & Push at one Bungtueng show
they are so sweet togehter. They have talked about the serie, about that they are so close so fast , they really fall in love the team of this lakorn.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
This is some HD glory! Full 1080p, woot woot! Are all new Exact lakorns uploaded on their official channel? If so, then yay!
Only saw the first part, Kangsom and Mo are so cute! KS is just hilarious <33

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
The four leads are such eye candy. Lol. I'm also wondering...is Kum/Tum(?) The Star Wilai's brother? Or does he like her?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Sooo...the emoticons are okay at certain parts, but it's really annoying to be seeing them pop up every few seconds. I hope it doesn't continue for the rest of the lakorn.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHA! I love those scenes that freeze (e.g. when Athit saw Wee and when Mon saw the man she's trying to avoid). xD It makes it more hilarious. I laughed when Jui came out of the bathroom dressed in the janitor's clothes. :lmao3: