[OneHD] Game Maya (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Push Puttichai / Jui Warattaya

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
How come some scenes that were shown in the last eps when she looked back on her memories with Gun were not shown before? Like when she spun around with him in this poofy dress and Gun was holding a gun? And the hug n kiss in the dim place they went on vacation and the hug on the bridge?

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Omg!! Thank you so much.. Have been looking for this for long time
Lol I was listening to it on repeat for a few weeks last month til I went back to cupids ost you are my everything, yaya nadechs ost for rising sun, bird chompoo ost for kol kimono. If you have any ost you want in the future just message here or through instagram I'm always on there looking at Thai star's babies :love:

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
Lol I was listening to it on repeat for a few weeks last month til I went back to cupids ost you are my everything, yaya nadechs ost for rising sun, bird chompoo ost for kol kimono. If you have any ost you want in the future just message here or through instagram I'm always on there looking at Thai star's babies :love:
Actually i still cant find it on yt. I want to download it via yt. Btw thanks again.. I'll ask u in future ;)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
How come some scenes that were shown in the last eps when she looked back on her memories with Gun were not shown before? Like when she spun around with him in this poofy dress and Gun was holding a gun? And the hug n kiss in the dim place they went on vacation and the hug on the bridge?
Right??? I was like hold up....im subbing this and I know I watched every scene and I did not see those scenes lol. Dont tell me they cut off those scenes??

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I really enjoy watching this one. Love the story line, and yes, Push and Jui are super cute together.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Kinda running out of lakorns to watch so I just put this on as a lakorn to watch in the background, it's not very good. Really boring and hard to fully watch. Push and Jui have no chemistry in Fun Fueng, they don't have any here either. Funny, cause in real life they've got chemistry.

Storyline was okay, fine even but there wasn't enough twists and turns to keep my interest. The characters were okay, kind of boring.