[OneHD] Hua Jai Mee Ngao (Exact)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Been waiting for my Tono to come back. And finally here is Hua Jai Mee Ngao airing soon!!! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5U9p2fkmh0

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
WOWOWWOWOWOW !!! I LOVEEEE THE TEASER !! Just wow!! Omggg I can't wait to see Tono back on screen ESP with Donut. Eekkekekesss! I got goosebumps.

So donut ends up with Fair right? I know she does but man, I want Tono and Donut lol

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
ip.smilez said:
WOWOWWOWOWOW !!! I LOVEEEE THE TEASER !! Just wow!! Omggg I can't wait to see Tono back on screen ESP with Donut. Eekkekekesss! I got goosebumps.

So donut ends up with Fair right? I know she does but man, I want Tono and Donut lol

Donuts character die. The storyline I think will be around Koy character (spirit) who is in Donuts body that Dount is playing Koy role. So all in all its Koy character (spirit) in Donuts body who end up with Fair. I hope you understand what I'm saying this is about two spirits that which body. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes. It's Koy's soul in Donuts body. It's kind of like KPJSSKHCJ againd since it's Koy soul switching again. So many soul switching lakorn lately. I really want Tono and Donut. Is she going to end up with Fair? Fair's smile is so cute! So who is the pra ek? I haven't seen the old one before. :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. Here goes another soul switching lakorn. I'm gonna watch this for Donut, most definitely. Although I really am not digging the teen flick vibe with the unnecessary intense action music, from the teaser. Funny how Matt and Donut are both in a soul switching lakorn...with Koy as the other body?! And they could've possibly worked together. This interconnection may be a sign that means they'll get to work together in the future.........? Hehe.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I may tune into this one. Tono is alright, Donut's a good actress and Fair is a cutie. Not too fond of Koy. Looks quite dramatic through.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
spanky said:
wahhh another soul switching haha and w/koy....so who's the p'k?
Fair is. I didn't find him attractive in Neung Nai Suang, but in here, he's kind of cute.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
spanky said:
thx..fair the fiancee?...so does the soul switch back or she end up loving him?
His finance dies with the dead body, so there's no soul switching back. They're gonna fall in love and get together like that.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Is Fair p'ek in here??? If he is, I'm definitely tuning in. I love this guy from Neung Nai Suang! I want him more in ch.3 lakorns as p'ek. I'd like him to pair with Michelle, the girl who played his sister in NNS.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Mahalo said:
Is Fair p'ek in here??? If he is, I'm definitely tuning in. I love this guy from Neung Nai Suang! I want him more in ch.3 lakorns as p'ek. I'd like him to pair with Michelle, the girl who played his sister in NNS.

I didn't watch NNS, but I've liked Fair since Dok Soke. He sort of reminds me of Patson ;) I believe he's the p'ek in here, but I would love to see him pair up with Michelle too :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:

Woman you are so late. Haha. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
I think they change the storyline to be more action juding by the teaser , I don't remember the old version was that dramatic , Koy 's character die on her wedding day but donut's soul goes into Koy's body and live as her while her old body die. I wonder if they going keep the rscene HAHA

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
sarN said:
I think they change the storyline to be more action juding by the teaser , I don't remember the old version was that dramatic , Koy 's character die on her wedding day but donut's soul goes into Koy's body and live as her while her old body die. I wonder if they going keep the rscene HAHA
It looks like the other way around. Koy is the reporter and Donut is Amawasee, the bride. No?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
I like him better then James Ji lol.

Glad he is the praek in here. Totally thought it was Tono.