[OneHD] Hua Jai Mee Ngao (Exact)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Who is the girl at the condo?
In the old version. Vee met a new friend after Lawang died which is the girl from the condo. He always go to her when he's lonely.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh poo, Fair did cheat!
Fair's character cheats in this version? With the sister? A lot of things are so different from the old version. The old version, they never crossed path(I don't think), Vee's dad never show up, and Yo is not a pilot or cheated.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Koy123 said:
Fair's character cheats in this version? With the sister? A lot of things are so different from the old version. The old version, they never crossed path(I don't think), Vee's dad never show up, and Yo is not a pilot or cheated.
Yo was shown in bed with Krongtong :(

yunyun

sarNie Egg
Found the song! Yeah!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsC8zxVWO7o

I don't know if you guys have seen this weird video but it's weirdly interesting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpmkhMbOzeU

Just watched ep.3...interesting...I wish i had subs but allizwell...
Fair man is too charming. His smile and those cheeks his dimples!
Fair man is my kind of man! 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I get emotional watching Wee's scenes because behind a stranger's face is the love of his life&I do feel sad for all four characters. Yo loves Wasee, Wasee loves Yo, Wee loves Laweng, Laweng loves Wee. But at the end if this remake follows
the original script, fate takes over and Laweng falls in love with Yo. Why is life so unfair!? T_T I like seeing Wasee/Laweng with Wee but her scenes with Yo makes me blush. Maybe because Fair is good-looking? Never paid any attention to him because he doesn't look as appealing in pictures compared to when he's in motion and his acting is tolerable. Aside from the assumption that he slept with Krongtong (I hope that scene was from her imagination), YOTHA is a kind, loving and perfect man!!!!! He loves Wasee and never once pitied her because she's ill. Wow!!! He really loves her and wants to marry her. And I hear that he doesn't want kids either? Maybe he decided on not wanting kids because it will be hard for Wasee to conceive? I laughed when Wasee/Laweng almost got a haircut but Yo found WaseeWeng in time to stop her from cutting her hair short because he likes her with long hair. I'm wanting to see more Wee and Wasee scenes ^__^ looking forward to next week's episode <3

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
So the bed scene with Krongtong was when he was studying abroad but was he engaged yet? In that scene Yo answered Wasee called and left Krongtong's bed. Krongtong is also Yo's ex girlfriend. Now did he ever love Krongtong? Was he sad that Krongtong left to go marry someone else. Im all confused but it does seem like Krongtong broke up with him because Wasee was in their life. Maybe she sense that he and Wasee are way too close that it interfere with their relationship. Maybe, just maybe that bed scene was while they were dating and it upset her that Yo always put her second ( i would be piss and break up with him too).

Was Krongtong rai in the other version? Oh and it seems like Wee are getting friendly with Krongtong too.

Ahhh all these questions. Maybe I should go watch the older version but that won't help cus they might not even follow it exactly. Ugh

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
So the bed scene with Krongtong was when he was studying abroad but was he engaged yet? In that scene Yo answered Wasee called and left Krongtong's bed. Krongtong is also Yo's ex girlfriend. Now did he ever love Krongtong? Was he sad that Krongtong left to go marry someone else. Im all confused but it does seem like Krongtong broke up with him because Wasee was in their life. Maybe she sense that he and Wasee are way too close that it interfere with their relationship. Maybe, just maybe that bed scene was while they were dating and it upset her that Yo always put her second ( i would be piss and break up with him too).

Was Krongtong rai in the other version? Oh and it seems like Wee are getting friendly with Krongtong too.

Ahhh all these questions. Maybe I should go watch the older version but that won't help cus they might not even follow it exactly. Ugh
I have so many questions too!!! Wee does seem like he is getting closer to Krongtong so I would likely assume they would end up together but I guess that's not the case. Yo didn't seem that upset or sad when he watched her leave with another man. Hrmmmmm...Yo and Wasee grew up together? Then fell in love during or was it after him and Krongtong's relationship.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
During because Wasee and Yo have known each other since they were kids. I'm questioning if Yo actually loves Wasee or is it like his aunt believes that it is their closeness that made them think they are in love. Wasee has no one and knows no one other than Yo. Yo on the other hand could be feeling that because of Wasee's illness, he must take care of her.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
During because Wasee and Yo have known each other since they were kids. I'm questioning if Yo actually loves Wasee or is it like his aunt believes that it is their closeness that made them think they are in love. Wasee has no one and knows no one other than Yo. Yo on the other hand could be feeling that because of Wasee's illness, he must take care of her.
You can be right too because Yo is a big part of Wasee's life and she is his responsibility but I get the feeling that Yo truly does love Wasee despite her illness. Damn, I don't know what to think now since we're getting to know the characters more and their story lines. I'm curious to know more about Yotha and his true intentions towards Wasee. Kwarm ruk reu nahtee tee duu laae Amawasee?

Moothy

sarNie Egg
I think Fair is the pa ak. Remember in ep 1? when Koy and her friend were on the motorcycle and bump into Fair on the road? Their scene show first before Tono! XD I really like Fair's role too. I hope he's the main pa ak! Yee! :D

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
ip.smilez said:
You can be right too because Yo is a big part of Wasee's life and she is his responsibility but I get the feeling that Yo truly does love Wasee despite her illness. Damn, I don't know what to think now since we're getting to know the characters more and their story lines. I'm curious to know more about Yotha and his true intentions towards Wasee. Kwarm ruk reu nahtee tee duu laae Amawasee?
Kwam songsaan, kwam pookpaan. Those are scary because it is such a thin line with love. Sometime you don't know or unsure what it could be, you think it is love but then one day love walks in and you know it wasn't. Someone is bound to get hurt.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Kwam songsaan, kwam pookpaan. Those are scary because it is such a thin line with love. Sometime you don't know or unsure what it could be, you think it is love but then one day love walks in and you know it wasn't. Someone is bound to get hurt.
Ouch. You strucked a chord there because that's very true :(......&maybe that's why Yo fell in love with Laweng realizing that, what's in front of him now is..LOVE

@Mahalo,
Arthur looks good in here. I think he looks fuller which makes him look better. My encounter with him was pretty funny. I took a photo w/him and he asks "so where are you from?" I answered, "California," and he shouts while he pumped one first in the air "GO LAKERS." Lol my sister and I stared at each other like "but we don't like the lakers." Hehe

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
ip.smilez said:
Ouch. You strucked a chord there because that's very true :(......&maybe that's why Yo fell in love with Laweng realizing that, what's in front of him now is..LOVE

@Mahalo,
Arthur looks good in here. I think he looks fuller which makes him look better. My encounter with him was pretty funny. I took a photo w/him and he asks "so where are you from?" I answered, "California," and he shouts while he pumped one first in the air "GO LAKERS." Lol my sister and I stared at each other like "but we don't like the lakers." Hehe
OMG! You're so lucky to have met him. Is he cute in person? He had such a dorky look in Maya Tawan. His hair was dyed too. I like him more in here with his dark hair. He looks less like Waldo. Haha. 

Maybe Fair didn't cheat. Like, he was dating and Wasee was his close childhood friend. Soon after, he broke up with that girl and dated Wasee because he felt like he had a responsibility to watch over her. Everyone has a crazy ex-girlfriend. I really don't like the idea of him cheating. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ugh I don't like the Lakers either and whenever I get forced to go to their game I try to root for the other team but I always get hit with popcorns lol. It is quite funny that Thai seems to only know the Lakers and the Knicks (l.a and nyc).

Yes I hope he didn't cheat either cus then I wouldn't want him to be pra'ek. I had a hard time with Kwan and Oil's lakorn and also part of the reason why I lost interest in RRRK.

ip.smilez said:
The man who plays as the doctor and Yo's friend.
Oh ok, yes he's cute lol.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@mahalo, oh yes Arthur was cute. He was the first dara I spotted at the musical. Sadly, I was twice his size HAHAAHAH he's little next to me hehe!! Arthur was also very jolly which was nice.

@ncmeowmeow35,
And no one knows the Kings. Lol

If Yo did cheat on Wasee, I hope Wee becomes the pra'ek then.

Same goes for Bie in Huajai Sila and Wan in KRKSH, Ughhh the pra'ek sleeping with the second girl is no exception. Idc if that girl is his ex, his mother's pick or not.