[OneHD] Nang Barp (Exact - Jaan25)

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
Pranang are Sean Jindachoke and May Warrataya ( i dont know who she is)

With Egg Butsakorn, Fai Wayrumat

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
Pranang are Sean Jindachoke and May Warrataya ( i dont know who she is)

With Egg Butsakorn, Fai Wayrumat

tomi_chou

sarNie Egg
May Warattaya was the 1st Runner-Up of Miss Universe Thailand 2012 and has represented the country at Miss Earth the same year in the Philippines.

In the casting, we also have Fai Weluree, the "scandalous" Miss Universe Thailand 2014 who has resigned her participation in Miss Universe 2 months ago.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
It looks like Egg will be playing rai again, I'm disappointed. I feel like she does have what it takes to be n'ek.

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
I like Egg more as supporting.. Even as nang'rai, maybe she'll take away the limelight in this one. Egg gets prettier every time I see her :) Kinda like Eye Kamolned. Theyre not stunning the first time but as time goes by, they become prettier and prettier

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Is Sean a free agent or is he signed with Exact now? Anyways, the nang'ek is pretty from her pageant photo. She looks okay at the opening ceremony. I'd like to see Egg in a main role again. I know she had one in the past, but I'm not convinced that she has "it". She's great as nang'rai though. :thumbup:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ Ah, I see.. thanks for the clarification.  I didn't realize that there was another Nang Barp.  I would assume that this one isn't a horror lakorn then :)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think Egg will be the nang'rai in here. She seems like she'll be a good supporting character. Plus, at the opening ceremony, Fai (former Miss Universe Thailand) is in most of the pictures next to Sean and May. I'm gonna wait for this just because I'm slightly interested in the nang'ek and I'm fond of Sean too. :yes:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
The nang'ek's name is actually Mind. I just checked her wiki and she's very pretty. She's already had two other lakorns, but I think both were unsuccessful. She's like a prettier version of Preem. :yes: I don't know how her acting is so I'll have to wait and see.  :scratchhead2: I wonder if she's going to be working with Exact now too. If so, they'll have another actress to promote as their nang'ek. :thumbup:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
How did I just find this out? LOL. Okay. Since I'm obviously into Sean, Imma try and see this one. :3 I'm not sure which one is the n`ek, lol. But this is a remake? Was the original good? 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
aikoden said:
^ She's not bad... She's quite pretty... Looking forward to it now.
She is. :) I thought she was kind of average looking from the opening ceremony, but after I saw more pictures of her on her wiki I found her extremely pretty. ^_^ If she can act well, hopefully she'll continue to work for Exact. They're lacking in good actresses. Mind is still young and she seems like someone who may have a lot of potential as one of their nang'eks. She looks great, so hopefully her acting will be just as great. :yes: To me, she's like a mix of Mai Davika and Preem. I find her prettier than both though. Lol.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Ou, yeah. She's pretty. ^_^ She's very tall. xO I would say she's an pretty okay height for Sean.  :yes:  :thumbsup: