[ONEHD] Ngao Asoke 2016 (EXACT) Sean Jindachot/ Esther Supreelela

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! This was one of my all time favorite lakorns and Exact butchered the original plot with its 2008 version. I was just thinking about it being remade again but had doubts because it's still too early. I don't want them casted in here because in my opinion, they don't suit the roles. I agree that Esther doesn't give off the prim and proper demeanor that Bpee's character has. I've seen her since Ch.3 and she fits bratty and bubbly characters more. In addition, I didn't exactly like Sean's portrayal of Sake in LR because he took it in a different direction by not being as cold-hearted as his original character was written to be. He was wayyyy nicer. Although some people enjoyed that more because it made the lakorn a light comedy, I like Pepper's portrayal more because Sake's character had trust issues, hence the title. Throughout the whole lakorn, he showed no signs of trust issues after he kicked his wife out. I'm scared he's going to do the same to Monthai.     
I ran out of likes, but YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! I agree with and can relate to everything you said!!!!!!!! From not thinking that Sean and Esther are fit for the roles, to having recently thought about this being remade. It's weird, because I was also just thinking about there being a Ngao Asoke remake just a few months ago. The only person I could picture as Bpeeyachat was Lily. I would've been soooooo excited for this remake had Lily been casted! And I'm not even her fan! I just think she's the most suitable for this role from Exact's younger generation of actresses!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Anonymous<3 said:
I ran out of likes, but YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! I agree with and can relate to everything you said!!!!!!!! From not thinking that Sean and Esther are fit for the roles, to having recently thought about this being remade. It's weird, because I was also just thinking about there being a Ngao Asoke remake just a few months ago. The only person I could picture as Bpeeyachat was Lily. I would've been soooooo excited for this remake had Lily been casted! And I'm not even her fan! I just think she's the most suitable for this role from Exact's younger generation of actresses!
I haven't seen Lily's acting yet, so I can't say. If anything, Mo and Vill are potential candidates. I know I always mention these two in almost every good role at OneHD , but honestly, they're some of the channel's best actresses for these types of roles. They fit drama more than comedy. Esther suits comedy.  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
I haven't seen Lily's acting yet, so I can't say. If anything, Mo and Vill are potential candidates. I know I always mention these two in almost every good role at OneHD , but honestly, they're some of the channel's best actresses for these types of roles. They fit drama more than comedy. Esther suits comedy.  
I agree with you about Esther. As for Mo, I do believe she was a good candidate for this role also, because like you said, she does well in drama, she's one of the best criers of this generation (arguably the best at Exact), and she looks young enough to be in her late teens.
I would've loved to see Mo in here as Bpeeyachat, and she does fit all the characteristics too. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:
However, as hard as it is to admit, I don't think Mo was the BEST fit for this role. Although she does come close. I've seen Lily's acting from E-Sa, Reun Sanaeha and Jao Payu, which were all her lakorns, and she gives me that prim and proper nang'ek aura. Plus, she's only 19. Nang'ek in here is supposed to be super young. Acting wise though, I'd give it to Mo. Vill debuted at nineteen years old when this was remade in 2008, but Peung got casted instead.
But honestly, I would've loveddddddd Mo or Lily in here. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: Especially Mo, if I'm being biased.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Anonymous<3 said:
I agree with you about Esther. As for Mo, I do believe she was a good candidate for this role because like you said, she does well in drama, she's one of the best criers of this generation (arguably the best at Exact), and she looks young enough to be in her late teens. But still, I don't think Mo was the BEST fit for this role. I've seen Lily's acting from E-Sa, Reun Sanaeha and Jao Payu, which were all her lakorns, and she gives me that prim and proper nang'ek aura. Plus, she's only 19. Nang'ek in here is supposed to be super young. Vill debuted at 19 years old when this was remade in 2008 but Peung was casted instead.
I have yet to make this judgement once I see her in RSLR's remake. I hope I grow to like her because I'm running out of actresses to like at OneHd and their lakorns are getting better! From teasers, Lily seems a bit stiff so idk yet, but since I am tuning into this remake for her, it shows that I'm interested in giving her a chance. So hopefully it goes well! Still very upset that Esther and Sean are confirmed in this just like how I was upset that they were confirmed in Leh Ratree. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
I have yet to make this judgement once I see her in RSLR's remake. I hope I grow to like her because I'm running out of actresses to like at OneHd and their lakorns are getting better! From teasers, Lily seems a bit stiff so idk yet, but since I am tuning into this remake for her, it shows that I'm interested in giving her a chance. So hopefully it goes well! Still very upset that Esther and Sean are confirmed in this just like how I was upset that they were confirmed in Leh Ratree. 
I edited my reply. Hehe. But yeah, you and I are probably the only ones who are upset about Sean and Esther's casting in here. It's not that I don't like them. It's just that I don't like them being in here, since I don't believe that they were the most suitable. (And I agree, Lily is a bit stiff from the teaser.)
It sucks that Exact is casting actors and actresses based on popularity now, rather than suitability and acting skills.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Anonymous<3 said:
I edited my reply. Hehe. But yeah, you and I are probably the only ones who are upset about Sean and Esther's casting in here. It's not that I don't like them. It's just that I don't like them being in here, since I don't believe that they were the most suitable. (And I agree, Lily is a bit stiff from the teaser.)
It sucks that Exact is casting actors and actresses based on popularity now, rather than suitability and acting skills.
I'm not a fan of Esther and Sean's pairing and I've been pretty vocal about it. I tuned into Leh Ratree for Jespy. Lol. It's just some people impress me and some don't. We all have difference preferences in who we like and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that unless we bash others for not liking our favorites. I agree with your spoiler tag, but sadly this is how the industry runs now. We can't do much about it but try to spam producers' IGs. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
I'm not a fan of Esther and Sean's pairing and I've been pretty vocal about it. I tuned into Leh Ratree for Jespy. Lol. It's just some people impress me and some don't. We all have difference preferences in who we like and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that unless we bash others for not liking our favorites. I agree with your spoiler tag, but sadly this is how the industry runs now. We can't do much about it but try to spam producers' IGs. 
^I agree with you. :)

I'm not sure spamming an Exact producer's IG would help. :cry: :cry: :cry:

infinitelymena

sarNie Egg
No matter how much I love Sean and Esther, I don't think the roles fit them that well. I can't see Sean as Monthai or Esther as Beeyachat. I think Mo would have been a better choice for Beeychat's charater. Ngao Asoke is my favorite lakorn of all times and I'm not feeling this remake. Oh well, I'm might tune in, since I want to see how each character is carry out and the changes they make in the story.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I already know there are going to be people who disagree with me, but I have to agree with you guys too, infinitelymena and Mahalo. I can see Mo better as Bpeeyachat. Other than Mo, the only other actress I can see as Bpeeyachat is Lily.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I love Sean and Esther, but I would have preferred to see Lilly as Bpeeyachat. You know one person that would have been a great Monthai if this were remade in his good years.. Tik J he has that charm about him that Ek had as Monthai 
Tik J and Lilly if Tik could work for channel 5 .. afterall pra'ek is much older than nang'ek buahahaha. 

I'm just glad the nang'ek isn't Charabelle lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, did Sean and Esther became the face of One? Might as well sign a contract since they get more lakorn s then everyone else lol.

I knew they were going to remake this but didn't think it was gonna be given to these two. I thought if they would cast anyone in it, it would be Nike and Lily. I think they match the role more or Toomtam and Lily.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Tik as Monthai?I like that! But a married man in his late 30's kissing a 19 year old is not okay in my book. I really don't know who would make a great Monthai. I try to refrain from suggesting Toomtam because he can't possibly get every role. Lol. Maybe Jes? Too scrawny? Haha.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh wow. Nike and Lily actually would've been a better choice than Sean and Esther.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, but I want him in every lakorn. Lol. That's not possible. I wish he'd get some good lakorns. NJ was blah. Why is Sean getting more roles than him? He's not the best actor. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I love Sean and Esther, but I would have preferred to see Lilly as Bpeeyachat. You know one person that would have been a great Monthai if this were remade in his good years.. Tik J he has that charm about him that Ek had as Monthai 
Tik J and Lilly if Tik could work for channel 5 .. afterall pra'ek is much older than nang'ek buahahaha. 

I'm just glad the nang'ek isn't Charabelle lol
I like the idea of Nike and Lily. How about Nike and Mo? That would've been an awesome pair as well.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOD!!!!! YAY!!!! SEAN AND ESTHER AGAIN!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!! PEOPLE, PLEASE CALM DOWN. Why don't you guys give them a chance to prove themselves? You are all already assuming that it is going to be horrible when in fact, it might turn out to be great. It is because of people assuming things and judging that makes this world so hard to live in. Why can't we all just be supportive to each other? I admit that I was never a fan of Sean and Esther when I heard that they were going to be in the remake of Leh Ratee, but then I gave them a chance and absolutely loved them. If you are going to bash and be unsupportive, then maybe you should not be on this forum thread and be somewhere else? Please let this thread be for only people who are supportive of Sean and Esther. Thanks. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
We are not bashing. We are stating opinions about why we want certain actors and actresses casted in here. Know the difference between bashing and stating an opinion. People have been using the word "bash" out of context lately. This is one of our favorite lakorns. We have the right to talk about why we would like an alternative casting. I have given Sean and Esther a chance. I didn't quite like their chemistry in LR, but that's me. Am I wrong for feeling differently? We're having an open discussion. I don't understand why some would have to leave just because they have a different idea on how they'd want their favorite lakorn to be remade. Every thread on AF starts out like this anyways. Some people have discussions about why they don't like the cast or why they prefer this or that person. If every thread was only allowed for people who support the casting at first, we wouldn't have a DISCUSSION thread or Asianfuse in general. 

kawawa

sarNie Egg
good news...so looking forward to seeing Sean being mean and Esther playing the nice one. Quite a challange for both so hopefully they pull it off. oh my , their chemistry...