[ONEHD] Ngao Asoke 2016 (EXACT) Sean Jindachot/ Esther Supreelela

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yes please. Someone save us from curiousity. I'm new to lakorn and Leh ratree and Ugly duckling boy's paradise were my first dramas so I like Sean and Esther.
Well, it was somewhere along the lines of:
Esther's mother wanted her to be koo-jin (imaginary <onscreen> couple) with Push but he was already koojin with Jui Warattaya, let alone dating her. She didn't want Sean to court Esther or be her koojin anymore. Push is popular, and if Esther is koojin with him than more popularity for her daughter. She tried to promote Esther with Push during The Ugly Duckling Series when she was not paired up with him but instead with Sean. From the looks of it, Esther had always said she only saw Sean as a brother but he may have developed romantic feelings toward her. How the mother and daughter approached the issue caused Sean to be upset and the media to find out about the fall out. Sean's mother wasn't going to have any of it either. Gypsy and Jes, who was dating at that time but broke up soon after, was upset at Esther and her mother too, because they're close friends with Sean and knew about the situation. Esther received a lot of backlash from the community/fans while many pitied Sean. He's known to be a gentleman that's why many people were on his side instead of Esther's and her mom. It was so bad to the point where people digged up Esther's past to prove that she's not a good daughter like her mother said ('cause she did party and drink and not the other way). Esther claimed that she did not know about this issue and stated that it was an issue between both her and Sean's mother, which no one was going to believe it. At this point Esther was no longer seen as an angel, let alone innocent, to many people. Koojin is used so loosely these days that you could literally be koojin with every person you costar with. Smh. Anyways, because of this issue, Esther and Sean had a fall out after Leh Ratee and The Ugly Duckling Series while filming Ngao Asoke (2016). They say they're normal and back to being friends now but it'll never be the same. She's dating Ken Phupoom now, and Sean is busy with all film/lakorn works. He seems more carefree now, which isn't bad.
You can find more information about this news here in AF. You can check out LR's thread in the old lakorn 2015 section and at Spicyforum.net too. Maybe even the Various ET News on the Thai discussion thread as well.:)

Last edited:

whitedove

sarNie Adult
^ Oh yeah adding to this (that I posted in the Various ET News thread), it was pretty clear that support for Esther has gone down a bit. When she was with some U-Prince cast during an Oishi event, all the other actors/actresses got screamed and squealed at when they were introduced one by one, but the reception for Esther was eerily quieter. It was pretty awkward.

Edit: Anyway back to this lakorn, looks like the earliest that we can expect it to return is on Nov 21st. OneHD will be showing a special We Were Born In The 9th Reign series from Nov 14-17.

roselovesice

I keep forgetting that Ngao Asoke hasn't end yet because of the death of the king. Hopefully the lakorn would resume soon. Thank God I've been watching Korean drama's lately, so I didn't have to worry about having to wait for a month to watch a lakorn. lol

sarNie Adult
I keep forgetting that Ngao Asoke hasn't end yet because of the death of the king. Hopefully the lakorn would resume soon. Thank God I've been watching Korean drama's lately, so I didn't have to worry about having to wait for a month to watch a lakorn. lol
lol I started watching jdramas. Might hit the kdramas soon at this rate.

sarNie Adult
I don't watch Kdramas much (don't really like them) but I do watch Jdramas, plus my Hollywood series are already back. I love my DC TV shows lol.
dude, what shows do you watch?! there's 1 more week left to wait, and i need recommendations. help lol.

roselovesice

I used to watch like 1-3 Kdrama's a year. That's not a lot considering how many Kdrama's air a year. Anyways, I just started watching Kdramas a lot this year because there hasn't been a single good lakorn this year. Maybe here and there but not by much. A lot of Kdrama's have been catching my attention due to the storyline. I rarely watch Jdrama's just 'cause it's so hard to find a good one. It's like once in a while do you find a good Jdrama. I do want to watch more Jdrama's though. I think i've only watched like 2-3 Jdrama's this year.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
I used to watch like 1-3 Kdrama's a year. That's not a lot considering how many Kdrama's air a year. Anyways, I just started watching Kdramas a lot this year because there hasn't been a single good lakorn this year. Maybe here and there but not by much. A lot of Kdrama's have been catching my attention due to the storyline. I rarely watch Jdrama's just 'cause it's so hard to find a good one. It's like once in a while do you find a good Jdrama. I do want to watch more Jdrama's though. I think i've only watched like 2-3 Jdrama's this year.
There are so many good Jdramas though, though some of the good ones aren't subbed. There are more than 120+ Jdramas aired every year so it's impossible that there's only 1-2 good ones. If you want to find which ones are subbed or getting subbed, you can use this fansub map for guidance: http://fansub.d-addicts.com/Jdrama_Fansub_Map

whitedove

sarNie Adult
dude, what shows do you watch?! there's 1 more week left to wait, and i need recommendations. help lol.
What shows you need recommendation for, Jdramas or Hollywood? Because if it's Hollywood I'm mostly watching DC shows like Supergirl, The Flash, Arrow, Legends, Gotham & Lucifer. I've just finished Netflix's Stranger Things and it's very very good.

For Jdramas this season, Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu (We Married As A Job) is very enjoyable, and Suna no Tou (Tower of Sand) is an interesting thriller.

roselovesice

There are so many good Jdramas though, though some of the good ones aren't subbed. There are more than 120+ Jdramas aired every year so it's impossible that there's only 1-2 good ones. If you want to find which ones are subbed or getting subbed, you can use this fansub map for guidance: http://fansub.d-addicts.com/Jdrama_Fansub_Map
Heheh. I'm actually just very picky. :D Thanks for the link! I'll definitely check it out and try to be less picky with my dramas. lol

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Heheh. I'm actually just very picky. :D Thanks for the link! I'll definitely check it out and try to be less picky with my dramas. lol
Lol maybe it's just because many Jdramas tend not to be romance-centred. That's actually one of the reasons why I don't watch much Kdramas except for shows like Signal or Reply 1988 where romance is not a main focus. :)

lani

sarNie Hatchling
NA will resume on 14th December after finish rerunning Pidsawad (Pidsawad starts on 21st Nov from Mon to Thurs 20:30pm) !!!

roselovesice

I think I need to rewatch this lakorn. I absolutely have no idea where I left off nor do I know what is going on. I never watched the older version so i'm like what is going on half the time. lol

are there eng subs for this lakorn???cause leh ratee at that time i believe was subbed.that shows that fans were rooting for them at that time.but i couldn't find any susb for this lakorn.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Oh Dear... Monthai is epitome of stupid lol.
No I think Bpee is even more stupid! I'm most annoyed at her for being so nice and stupid. I don't understand why she's helping we so much when Vee and her family wasn't even nice to her in the first place. And if she wanted to do it for Mon to be happy with the woman he loves....I still don't get it cause though he was nice when she was younger, he didn't do much for her and he is mean to her now. Even knowing Vee sent her to get raped she still helped Vee. I mean come on now, sure repay your debt of them taking you in as a child but after the attempted prostitution/rape, I'd draw the lines there. Bpee just doesn't know when to stop