[ONEHD] Ngao Asoke 2016 (EXACT) Sean Jindachot/ Esther Supreelela

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
Ntsuab-Ci said:
I always felt like something was different between the group. Sean, Jes, and Gypsy would often only post pictures of them three without Esther... They were all so close during LR. Wow... I feel bad for Sean. I wonder if Esther feels the same way her mother does or is she just a daughter who listens to her mother.

I felt the same as you. Esther never joined when there are LA friends gathering or something even when P.Ble's birthday or Sean's movie premiere..... They were really close before but now everything has changed.

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
Sean replied to Daradaily about this problem on Friday at Aeon . http://www.daradaily.com/news/52049/read/ (I understand about 30% only XD)

i don't think this problem is going to end easily based on what i saw Esther re-tweeted and posted on her Twitter. It seems like she and her friends blamed everything on Sean.About Gyp and Jes are always with Sean.Gyp posted on her ig to cheer Sean on when Jes went to Aeon to meet and hug Sean there.These both know everything.If the rumor is true i feel bad for Sean too.

However We don't know what exactly happened but i just hope they can solve it soon *forget and forgive*

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I think Sean and Gypsy are actually high school friends or they've known each other for a long time, that's why she fully gives him her support & why they're together often.

Really? Wow... I'm disappointed in Esther.

Step

Mrs James Ma
If its true, I feel sorry for Sean. Idk why these moms are fame hungry and use their daughters for that. I want my SeanEst to be good friends. I hope this will end fast :)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Good thing I am a fan of Sean not a fan of Esther. I've always felt weird about her for some reason and now I know why. I hope Sean never wants to pair up with her again cus I like him better with Pango. Esther can go tag Push for koojin status if she wants. Personally I felt that she rode on Sean's fame. Fans here didn't really know him til Leh Ratree but fans in Thailand were fans of his writing first that was why Exact/Onehd snatched it up for praek status. Good luck to Esther and her mom's quest to be Push's koojin.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
That's just all a big mistake on Esther's mother's part. It was all a stroke of luck that Sean and Esther hit it big with their lakorn and subsequently became OneHD's it couple and they should have appreciated that and continued with the profit it gained. It's going to be hard to emulate that effect once again with another guy. I feel like they are going to regret this decision. But then again Mark's departure from Mint as koo jin landed him immediate fame with Kim but I don't think it is going to work out the same with Esther and Push. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Is it ok for me to mention or talk about it? Lol oh who cares, I'm going to since it is relevant. With Kim and Mark, I think it worked because they actually had a mutual attraction to each other so their chemistry and likes were real. I didn't think they got all that popular together in 3 Noom, it wasn't til Anne's lakorn that their koojin took off and personally I think that was when they started to like each other. Not to mention the being a real couple helped. So if Peur Teur becomes a hit and Esther manages to snatch Push from his gf (Jui) then I think their koojin will take off cus Push does have a lot of fans. Right now it isn't working out for her because Sean has more fans than her and they are so not happy with her. The flip side is that it won't work because Push would look even worse if he dumps Jui for her cus he already wronged his ex of 4 years for Jui, will he want to risk his popularity?

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I'm done with this koojin thing, I also thought that Mark and Kim lacked chemistry in 3GoldenMan, until Anne picked them, I felt that part of their popularity was due to Anne being the producer. I loved Sean in Ton Ruk Rim Ruang, and loved him even more in Leh Ratree, good luck to Esther or her mom for wanting to be koojin with Push, just don't think that Push Jui fans would be happy. I don't think Push would take that risk too, I'm just so disappointed right now. Susu Sean!!!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
People take koojins too far and too serious these days. They need to be able to separate work and pleasure, sad that fans won't allow them to and it's even more sad that money and fame makes some seek them out. Win fans through your talent not through other means.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Yes, fame through koojins are good for some, but they take it waay too far. I loved Sean, he's just a gentlemen, still don't know what to think of Esther right now. I'm also a fan of her since Buang, but in this case it's just too complicated. Are they even filming this? No updates at all.  :cry:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
There's quite a few updates on IG.

I remember updating LR like crazy cause I reeeeaaallllyyy liked Seanest. Probably their biggest fan at the time on AF. It's a good thing I stopped liking them so much. Now, it won't be too hard to let them go. Just feel really bad for Sean.

Push did call Esther very cute when Ugly Duckling was filming or whatever. & that he kept staring at her the entire time but she was Sean's nangek, not his. Esther's mom probably thought it meant something.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Push is a major flirt. He reminds me of Tik. If he play this koojin game with her after doing it with Jui, it will cement what kind of guy he is.

I'll still watch this though because I like the storyline, just won't be into it as much. I wish he will have one with Vill and another one with Pango soon.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I hate these mother's interference situations. It makes people misunderstand their actors and actresses and cause troubles for everyone. If it could be, I rather have these parents f-off to their own business and let their children decide on how they want their life to be. If they chose to go the right path then good for them, but if they chose the wrong path, then they won't have anything to blame you for, because they made their own decisions. I actually am a fan of Esther, but after knowing this, I don't know how to think anymore. Part of me thinks that Esther doesn't want it to be this way, but the other part thinks she agrees with her mom. And from some of her interviews, I think I've heard her say that she does what her mother wants. I feel bad for Sean too, and I wish him the best in moving on forward. :)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Sean was blindsided. I think he truly thought he was building a relationship with Esther and that she really likes him. I think that is why a lot of fans are feeling bad for Sean.

How far have they film this? Maybe they should change Mo to nang'ek and Esther to rai :bhehe:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I think Sean was blindsided. I think he truly thought he was building a relationship with Esther and that she really likes him. I think that is why a lot of fans are feeling bad for Sean.

How far have they film this? Maybe they should change Mo to nang'ek and Esther to rai :bhehe:
I like that idea. LOL. But I'm afraid it won't be possible. Haha. :)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Bieluvr said:
I like that idea. LOL. But I'm afraid it won't be possible. Haha. :)
kill joy :whatever:

lol Well I think Sean and Esther koojin fans need to enjoy this to their fullest because I am not foreseeing their reunion after this, at least not if her mom can help it.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
LOL someone should smack some sense in her mom then, Esther really did get popular with Sean in LR besides if they know Esther and Sean really do have a problem they wouldn't be working with each other most often if the actor and actress have some issue they usually don't work together again. I'm just saying but I really do like Esther and Sean with each other. 

mayag

sarNie Adult
BBelly said:
If they ruin the remake of one of my fav lakorns behind this mess...

Exactly. Though I love me some SeanEst, I would much rather have different leads than them half-assing their chemistry. T_T How do they even work together after all this mess?? But if it turns out okay anyway, then we know they're really good actors. :D

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
So this is just my two cent. 
I agree that most of the parents should back off. A lot of these problems always become a big deal because the parents either cause the problems or involve theirselves into their child's personal business. I understand that most of these Thai celebrities want to be good kids by honoring their parents but that does not mean that you always have to listen to them and let them decide how your life should be like. If you keep letting your parents control your life then that is sad. Esther is already 21 years old. She is old enough to make her own decisions without the consent of her parents. I'm not just picking on Esther. I feel like this is so common in Thai/Asian culture, which there's nothing wrong with it. Maybe i'm just too individualistic that's why I would never understand why they let their parents make every single decision for them. Most of the Thai celebrities try to act all cute and childish in front of the camera. Like, come on. You're not a kid anymore. At least act your age. I haven't been feeling fond of Esther lately, even before this news broke out, due to this reason - her acting all "cute". It's not cute. It's annoying. lol Don't get me wrong. I still like Esther but I won't follow up on her work as much anymore...not that I did much before. lol There goes the last lakorn we'll ever get to see of SeanEst until everything gets resolved and they become friends again. And there goes most of our dream of SeanEst ever becoming a thing. Sigh. lol