[ONEHD] Ngao Asoke 2016 (EXACT) Sean Jindachot/ Esther Supreelela

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
lol i always find that in Asian culture defying your parents is like taboo.....just saying being asian myself, however just because i'm so Americanize its like sometime u just have to grow ur own backbone and make decisions that are for urself not for ur parents and u get to decide who u want to hang out with but in this case who knows

Step

Mrs James Ma
I'm an Asian and around me I have not seen parents forcing their children or children agreeing to parents in fear. Time has changed. I think parents are ok with what their children want unless the parents have something better or dangerous plan in mind. I believe if this happened in common people's life (even common people dont listen to their parents now lol) but Sean, Esther, Mark, Mint are celebrities. They have freedom to go against their parents. If these celebrity children agree with their moms, I think even they want what their moms want in their mind.
In Mteam, if May (Mint's mom) was not involved or if Mint did not listen to her mom, I think may be Mark and Mint was  talking to each other like friends even if they are not koo jins anymore.
SeanEst are my 2nd favorite koojin. I loved them for their off screen chemistry. I like Sean more than Esther though. He is a gentleman. Its easy for him to cry in emotional scene cos he is very sensitive guy. I hope he is strong in this situation. I dont want them to be like Mteam without seeing each other anymore. If Esther listens to her mom cos she also wants to be koo jin with Push, its wrong decision. Sean will not lose anything if she separates. Mom and daughter's dream also will not come true. Stay strong Sean.

saki

sarNie Adult
If the thing about Esther's mother is true, then it looks like she's a fan girl who wants a bit of the Push pie :/ Hopefully there's enough of him for every n'ek in oneHD. The issue I see is that most of the time whenhe's paired up, the focus of the lakorn is on him and not on the n'ek. I like it better when there's equal focus. This makes me want to support Sean more, even if I'm not familiar with him.

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
For me i like Sean cos he is Sean... talented,thoughtful,caring,honest,gentle.....but i like Esther cos LA and especially she is Sean's koojin. So after ail these happened if she stops jinning with Sean i'm done with her too.To be honest i already stop following Esther's work since i started feeling that she has changed .....haha i follow only Sean and SeanEst's work so if this true and no more SeanEst i'm a bit sad but it is ok.And i think Sean can jin with Pango or May .... and also his future nang-eks that are waiting for him hehe

About Mook She just apologized to Sean and Sean's fc bout her tweet(the one that Esther re tweeted) that made everyone think that she referred to Sean but she denied she's not mean to Sean ...when she tweeted that one she didn't know the problem between Sean and Esth........ i don't know i should believe her or not cos it is too coincident lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Who is Mook and what did she tweet?

Esther and Gyp was at a morning show promoting Peur Teur and I sense some coldness or maybe I'm over thinking it since there's drama. Esther seems to overpraised Push a lot too lol.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
To be honest, I'm not sure if she did or not. :) she probably did too which was why fans thought they really like each other, well that esther returned Sean's feelings at least.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I don't remember if Esther did but they would usually always mess around, especially touching each other's double chin, lol. But Sean did it more often.

I think Mook as in that one girl who paired with Push in Ugly Duckling series. I saw the tweet.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
i might be delusional or something because i swore i thought they actually do like each other maybe its like forbidden feeling with each other sense esthers mom dont like sean

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I was listening to some news commentators and they seems to think that Esther didn't seem like she returned Sean's feelings, that it was all one sided from the start. Is that true?

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I don't know about you guys but to me, yes, there were times when Esther didn't seem interested but there were times when she did as well. She seemed to have went along with it, which was why many people thought there were something going on between SeanEst. I don't know. Her going along with it may not had been the best idea. That's how you lead many people on. lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
..oh asian parent can be viscous , they believe they know what's better and throw Buddha's teaching in there , man, you lock for life loll. My parent control most of my growing up , I can relate, they can be quite abusive without hurting you physical, all in the name of love. Asian parents, I'm telling u lol

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Woah a lot of drama going on behind the scenes I see. And not the kind I was hoping for lol. I was hoping we'd get more updates on this lakorn. So sad to hear Sean and Esther are having issues right now. I haven't finished Ugly Duckling yet but now I'm disappointed to hear about everything that is going on with them. I really like Sean and Esther. I was a fan of Esther even back when she was at Ch.3 so I am hoping that she isn't like her mother chasing after fame and koojin statuses. 

I really did like Mteam and was pretty sad when all that drama went down. I do agree with everyone that in 3 Golden Men I did not see any chemistry between Mark and Kim (thought perhaps the dull storyline was to blame). And as a result I haven't watched any of their lakorns together since. I just know they became huge after their lakorn produced by Anne. I personally follow all of Kim's other work though, just not the ones with Mark. 

The whole koojin thing is very overdone these days. 

In regards to Push, I had no idea he actually ended up breaking up with his girlfriend for Jui. If he does it again with Esther that would definitely be a pretty telling tale. 

Anyways, I hope everything between these two gets resolved and proves to be some sort of misunderstanding so all the parties can move forward. 

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
Ntsuab-Ci said:
I think Sean and Gypsy are actually high school friends or they've known each other for a long time, that's why she fully gives him her support & why they're together often.

Really? Wow... I'm disappointed in Esther.

Are they High school friends? I don't know about this i just remember Gyp used to write in ig on Sean BD that they used to work something together about  6 or 7 years ago......then met again 4 years ago.....she never think she and Sean can become close friends but they did during LA.....

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Who is Mook and what did she tweet?

Esther and Gyp was at a morning show promoting Peur Teur and I sense some coldness or maybe I'm over thinking it since there's drama. Esther seems to overpraised Push a lot too lol.

Mook is the one with Push in Ugly Duck Series and she tweeted "ความเป็นสุภาพบุรุษมันวัดจากคำพูดหล่อๆเท่ๆไม่ได้หรอกนะ". but this one is a lot nicer than other tweets of Est's friends :/

I also think she overpraised Push a lot and if i'm not mistaken she used to praise Sean too but unlike Push and her face when she answers about Sean look so ....... i'm sorry if I'm overthinking hahaha

Falada

sarNie Adult
Lany cassie said:

Mook is the one with Push in Ugly Duck Series and she tweeted "ความเป็นสุภาพบุรุษมันวัดจากคำพูดหล่อๆเท่ๆไม่ได้หรอกนะ". but this one is a lot nicer than other tweets of Est's friends :/

I also think she overpraised Push a lot and if i'm not mistaken she used to praise Sean too but unlike Push and her face when she answers about Sean look so ....... i'm sorry if I'm overthinking hahaha
\
Does anyone know what that means? And what does Est other friends day?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Falada said:
\
Does anyone know what that means? And what does Est other friends day?
It says, a gentleman doesn't come from good words. Meaning you may be able to speak important words that mean something, but that doesn't make you a gentleman.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Lany cassie said:
Are they High school friends? I don't know about this i just remember Gyp used to write in ig on Sean BD that they used to work something together about  6 or 7 years ago......then met again 4 years ago.....she never think she and Sean can become close friends but they did during LA.....
I thought that was the case but your explanation makes much more sense.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lany cassie said:

That was so rude and unbelievable. I've never heard anyone said anything mean about Sean. Gubgib who are pretty honest even said he is great and a gentlemen. I'm sorry but I wouldn't side with someone who openly wants to be koojin with someone else's koojin to boost their fame. I'll just call her Rampa from now on lol.