[OneHD] Petchakard Dao Jorn (Exact)

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
its Nam Kulnanut or Namfon Kullanut she just changed her name, u dont know her? really? i think u know who she is..... ex girl friend from stephan ......

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
she was nang ek before ..... has a lots of lakorns likes with Bie Sawit, Johnny Enfonne etc. now she play as nang rai or good women.....second role......

and now she make her new own lakorn for CH8 who Tangmo Pattarathida is the nang ek .
I cant post pictures of her cause I use mobile version now . But just give her name on google and u will see how she looks like....
กุณณัฏฐ์ กุลปรียาวัฒน์

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
and her last lakorn with Exact was Anintita. She has played with Pong Nawut.

now, she has 3 lakorns with exact for next yaer. This one and Bung Lung Mek and next is Poo Ying Kon Nun Shue Bun-rood

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Just want to ask is this a remake of Num lakorn. Here a cover of it....Where he have so many wife and he play as the bad guy.  I'm just glad that Tono version will be different.   

Namfon Kullanat is best known for her famous lakorn "Ploy Lom Phet" with Bee Sawich. She is considered one of the best actresses about a decade ago...I think she is a about the same age as Anne T. if I'm not mistaken.
@Anonymous95- You've much to learn about old lakorns. Lol.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Namfon Kullanat is best known for her famous lakorn "Ploy Lom Phet" with Bee Sawich. She is considered one of the best actresses about a decade ago...I think she is a about the same age as Anne T. if I'm not mistaken.
@Anonymous95- You've much to learn about old lakorns. Lol.
Never watched that lakorn either. Lol. I know some actors and actresses from the older generation, but not too familiar with others. :p

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I wish Namfon would come back and do more lakorns like in the past, especially with Bee S. again. Miss those two so much. 

I've never seen the old version even though they said that this version is not going to be the same as the old one. I'm not big with Tono so I probably won't tune in. :p

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Exact is picking up so many supporting actors/actresses from other channels and turning them into their main leads. :rolleyes1:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I agree Aiyaja. I like Exact. It's nice of them but seriously, they have so many talented people with so much potential in their own channel too that needs work as well. They should be promoting their people but whatever. 555

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Exact is picking up so many supporting actors/actresses from other channels and turning them into their main leads. :rolleyes1:
This is exactly what I was complaining about on the City of Light's lakorn thread. As if they don't have their own supporting actors and actresses they could promote. :nono1:  <_<
roselovesice said:
I agree Aiyaja. I like Exact. It's nice of them but seriously, they have so many talented people with so much potential in their own channel too that needs work as well. They should be promoting their people but whatever. 555
Seriously. :nono1: I'm to the point of not wanting to watch their lakorns anymore because they're so bad at handling their stars.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
One HD doesn't really have any older stars besides Nok, Tang, Pong, Aom, and a few others, but because their staff is so limited that you've seen these actors/actresses onscreen over and over and over again in almost every capacity (leads, villains, extras, cameos), so I can understand them bringing in other older stars to give their lakorns more variety. They're still a new channel, so I'll give them time to settle down. After all, when they were with Ch 5, they were only given a few hours a day with restriction, but now they can air their shows however they want 24 hours a day.

Back to the lakorn, I wasn't a fan of Tee Yai. I thought I wasted my time watching it, so I don't believe I'll be tuning into this one. Now this will be the third time it's remade. I believe Nok Chatchai played Tee Yai in the original/first version (although I never saw it). I never understood the point of this story, but I may have FF it too much back then to understand it lol.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Oh man, Tee Yai (Num Sornram ver) is like an old favorite for my family. My brothers and I always make references to it. I don't quite remember the storyline but I remember really liking it. I think it's one of those, "Choo cheewit" / tough life, struggle, type of lakorns. I can totally see Tono as Tee Yai. Num Sornram back then was super hot with his goatee and shades! 5555

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, we had completely different experiences of Num's version of Tee Yai lol. I just couldn't understand his character's appeal since he's a criminal (albeit a highly skilled and highly regarded one) who commits a lot of terrible crimes, which included rape. I'm assuming he's kind of like a legend, but I couldn't figure out why. I don't believe he was a Robin Hood figure - which I could maybe understand. So...yeah, I didn't get it, but it's great that you liked the storyline.