[OneHD] Pidsawat (Exact) : Noon Woranuch Pong Nawat

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I want to ask a stupid question, why they must choose her to sacrifices? Why not someone else? Is it his plan too to marry her?
Not stupid at all! I actually don't know why he chose her. From our speculations, it may be because he knows that Khun Ubol is the most fit in terms of loving the country to be able to guard the treasure for all eternity. We will probably get more backstory on this in later episodes. Can't wait!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I think I would accept it if Ubol was given a choice. She loved her country & might have even agreed to die for the cause. But, he had her believing she was cheated all along. Especially when she was sacrificed to be responsible for someone else's duty since it sounds like it's Akkanee's family's duty to protect the treasures.

D~D

sarNie Adult
yes, I watched it and I WANT MORE!!!!! I knew Pong and Noon were going to nail this role.

I understand the whole thing about choosing love over duty but I think its would be more reasonable that Akkanee kills Ubol beacuse he didn't want some else(perhaps the uncle??? ) to kill her.I think that would had soften me a little... but we'll have to wait and see what happens in the next few EP.... if it does turns out that this is not the reason then you know what, " Akkanee, your a A-hole.":mad:Lol !!!

The scene when Akkanee suddenly chain Ubol up and she panic was so sad-she was like confuse, scared and pleading. I feel like Akkanee wanted to listen to her but he felt like if he did, he would never had got the job done so thats why he was able to kill her so fast.

The MV was pretty much emotional,:crybaby2: I teared up b/c Ubol was just sooooo sad and hurt. Breaks my heart. :sad6:
The song was truly beautiful (although I have no clue what its saying). I just love how they capture the traditional Thai harmony in the beginning and then to modern time.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
There's pictures of Akkanee putting the sword to Khun Ubols neck. Looks like we'll see more from the past. Anyone know why?! All the pictures and extra scenes from the music videos are making me guess!! I wonder what's going on those scenes

Mannie

sarNie Adult
can you translate the clip? i'd like to know the supernatural things that happened. lol
Lol! It's interesting isn't it?!

So I read some more about it, alongside watching that clip. So the very very first version (and I also got this partially from NinjaKKN @ Spicy), which was in 2514 (1971), the actress supposedly got shot in the head by her boyfriend who didn't have intentions to kill her. They didn't have problems that day and no one knew why he did it, along with him. The actress was supposedly Christian and didn't pray for playing the role of Khun Ubol and also didn't go to the blessing ceremony. This wasn't mentioned in the clip but has been mentioned on different sites pertaining to accidents on set.
http://www.komchadluek.net/news/ent/207776

The second version, played by Ratnu Bunchuduang an incident similar to Noon happened. She went home to sleep after a long day of filming and said she saw the ghost of Khun Ubol. At first, the lady said her name was Bua. She didn't think anything of it, but then she said her name was Sarochinee after and got really scared. She then went to go tell the producers/directors the next day and mentioned that she constantly prayed and asked Khun Ubol to play the role before filming. No major incidents happened afterwards. Oh yeah, she also mentioned that there was one time that she could not remember her script/line AT all. When filming, she wasn't able to even read the words that were placed right in front of her. She said that there was something holding her back. When she went back to rest or whatever, she was able to say the line without any problems. She said she never had that problem before and is usually good with reciting lines. This was in the clip up above.

The third version also has the actress who played Khun Ubol up in the clip. She said one time when filming, she felt something pass her ankles/foot. When she looked up, she saw a spirit of a woman. She then lost consciousness and she couldn't recall much after that. Then one day after filming, I think they were all about to be done filming or so with the whole set, she wanted to play a prank on everyone as the ghost. She wanted to have some fun and thought it would be funny since everyone has been working hard and they're about to wrap up. They didn't end up finishing that day and she was tired and she went back home to sleep but her bed started shaking. She thought it was an earthquake because it lasted so long. Then she knew it was because she had bad intentions about using Khun Ubol's ghost to prank/haunt others. She thought to herself, she deserves it because she should have never thought about it or should do something like that in the first place. She asked her mom the next day if she felt anything shaking, but her mom said no. Lastly, I read from the website that the girl who played Tip in this third version got in a horrible motorcycle accident and had to be replaced. I'm not sure what happened there, but its pretty scary.

That's what I got from the clips/news sources. Anyone have more info? I might be wrong on some of those, my interpretation might be a bit off. Correct me if I'm wrong.

As for why Bee was replaced, the producers/production mentioned that it was because it was such a tedious lakorn that took a lot of time and effort to produce (wardrobe, history, etc.) and had to cancel it at that time. When news sprung out that it was going to be produced again, they decided to contact Noon (from what I heard). I'm not sure if there were any creepy incidents.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult

So I read some more about it, alongside watching that clip. So the very very first version (and I also got this partially from NinjaKKN @ Spicy), which was in 2514 (1971), the actress supposedly got shot in the head by her boyfriend who didn't have intentions to kill her. They didn't have problems that day and no one knew why he did it, along with him. The actress was supposedly Christian and didn't pray for playing the role of Khun Ubol and also didn't go to the blessing ceremony. This wasn't mentioned in the clip but has been mentioned on different sites pertaining to accidents on set.

The second version, played by Ratnu Bunchuduang an incident similar to Noon happened. She went home to sleep after a long day of filming and said she saw the ghost of Khun Ubol. At first, the lady said her name was Bua. She didn't think anything of it, but then she said her name was Sarochinee after and got really scared. She then went to go tell the producers/directors the next day and mentioned that she constantly prayed and asked Khun Ubol to play the role before filming. No major incidents happened afterwards. Oh yeah, she also mentioned that there was one time that she could not remember her script/line AT all. When filming, she wasn't able to even read the words that were placed right in front of her. She said that there was something holding her back. When she went back to rest or whatever, she was able to say the line without any problems. She said she never had that problem before and is usually good with reciting lines. This was in the clip up above.

The third version also has the actress who played Khun Ubol up in the clip. She said one time when filming, she felt something pass her ankles/foot. When she looked up, she saw a spirit of a woman. She then lost consciousness and she couldn't recall much after that. Then one day after filming, I think they were all about to be done filming or so with the whole set, she wanted to play a prank on everyone as the ghost. She wanted to have some fun and thought it would be funny since everyone has been working hard and they're about to wrap up. They didn't end up finishing that day and she was tired and she went back home to sleep but her bed started shaking. She thought it was an earthquake because it lasted so long. Then she knew it was because she had bad intentions about using Khun Ubol's ghost to prank/haunt others. She thought to herself, she deserves it because she should have never thought about it or should do something like that in the first place. She asked her mom the next day if she felt anything shaking, but her mom said no. Lastly, I read from the website that the girl who played Tip in this third version got in a horrible motorcycle accident and had to be replaced. I'm not sure what happened there, but its pretty scary.

That's what I got from the clips/news sources. Anyone have more info? I might be wrong on some of those, my interpretation might be a bit off. Correct me if I'm wrong.

As for why Bee was replaced, the producers/production mentioned that it was because it was such a tedious lakorn that took a lot of time and effort to produce (wardrobe, history, etc.) and had to cancel it at that time. When news sprung out that it was going to be produced again, they decided to contact Noon (from what I heard). I'm not sure if there were any creepy incidents.
thank you for the explanation! and yes it is interesting! i love hearing about the supernatural.

so was ubol/sarochinee a real person?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid

I love Pong and Noon together. I was about to watch this lakorn but kind of debating since I'll be sleeping alone. Eek...all these supernatural makes it creepier. LOL well here goes nothing...XD

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Excited for tomorrow's episode. I'm disappointed that the Malimar subscription I have didn't upload the Pitsawart special. So here it is if anyone wants to watch it. I'm barely watching it now. This website I barely found. Has some good quality and is fast for those who don't have a subscription. By the way, why doesnt ONEHD upload this lakorn? It seems to be popular enough.

Special
Episode 3

Oh my gosh, watching it now. It's explaining all the mishaps in the previous versions. I didn't even have to read about it lol. I'll watch it and see if I got anything wrong from in my previous post! Haha.

Last edited:

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I love Pong and Noon together. I was about to watch this lakorn but kind of debating since I'll be sleeping alone. Eek...all these supernatural makes it creepier. LOL well here goes nothing...XD
I agree. The supernatural things are actually more creepy than the lakorn itself.

Actually, this lakorn isn't intended to be scary at all. The director even said he wanted it to be more beautiful than anything. Because he wanted to capture Khun Ubon's pain of being imprisoned for centuries. I think that they're doing such a good job. I just can't believe all the work that's been put into this. I admire it so much.

I wonder how this lakorn would still be like if Bee was still Khun Ubon. I love Bee, but I don't think she could pull it off as great as Noon. Especially because Khun Boy said that they needed someone with ram/dancing experiencing. He said it would not be possible with someone who is barely learning. It still took Noon 3 months to learn the dance and she's considered an experienced dancer. She said back in the Atthuya period, the ram/dancing is very different and she had to put sooo much work into it. From acting, to wardrobe, to dancing, to everything. I give them all props. Sounds so exhausting!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Excited for tomorrow's episode. I'm disappointed that the Malimar subscription I have didn't upload the Pitsawart special. So here it is if anyone wants to watch it. I'm barely watching it now. This website I barely found. Has some good quality and is fast for those who don't have a subscription. By the way, why doesnt ONEHD upload this lakorn? It seems to be popular enough.

Special
Episode 3

Oh my gosh, watching it now. It's explaining all the mishaps in the previous versions. I didn't even have to read about it lol. I'll watch it and see if I got anything wrong from in my previous post! Haha.
OMG! I have a Malimar subscription as well! lol. been watching all my lakorns through roku.

sarNie Adult
What's a malimar subscription? If they're like thaiflix and cheaper, I'm switching over lol.

D~D

sarNie Adult

Special
Episode 3

thank you for the link but sadly for me, it doesn't work:crybaby2:

Mannie

sarNie Adult
OMG! I have a Malimar subscription as well! lol. been watching all my lakorns through roku.
Lol. I like Malimar. I have been with them for 4 years! I log into watch lakorn sometimes and cast it through my TV via my phone. Lol, you should try it if you don't have your Roku on you.

What's a malimar subscription? If they're like thaiflix and cheaper, I'm switching over lol.
If you go to http://malimar.tv, you can look at the pricing. I just checked out thaiflix, it's so cool! Why haven't I heard of it? You can put it on your roku too? It has all the latest movies. Malimar just removed their movies section. I'm going to send an email complaint now lol. How much is thaiflix? Maybe I should switch over! Malimar used to be fair, it was $100 a year. Now it went up to $130 since they have the website interface. But idk. If another place is cheaper I would go there. Is thaiflix cheaper?! I guess Malimar has Hmong and Khmer options too that's why.

thank you for the link but sadly for me, it doesn't work:crybaby2:
Ahh, I checked the link to episode 3 and it doesn't work. Not sure what happened. The special for me still works though. I have some other websites with episode 3. Want me to share?!

Episode 4 was soo good today. I loved the Khun Ubol scene where she came in as the ghost and told everyone's fortune/future. It was so good. The emotion was just right. Noon is doing such a good job. The way she said her lines. I got chills, because those lines are very difficult! I would not be able to remember it, let alone pronounce it with extreme emotions and pain. I really got chills because when she said her lines to Pong it didn't sound like her at all. So crazy! I think they're going to revisit the past soon. Can't wait. I can't imagine this lakorn being more than 12 episodes though. I bet it's going to go up 16+ cause it's so short. But what else is there to show after? Hope it doesn't drag!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid

Special
Episode 3

Thanks for the special. I'm watching right now, and I'm having goosebumps all over ... not sure if I will be strong enough to continue watching the whole show alone now. LOLz so scary with all the supernaturals surrounding this lakorn since the starting of the novel. :eek:brrbbbbbbbb scaryyyyyyyyyyyyy.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Lol. I like Malimar. I have been with them for 4 years! I log into watch lakorn sometimes and cast it through my TV via my phone. Lol, you should try it if you don't have your Roku on you.

If you go to http://malimar.tv, you can look at the pricing. I just checked out thaiflix, it's so cool! Why haven't I heard of it? You can put it on your roku too? It has all the latest movies. Malimar just removed their movies section. I'm going to send an email complaint now lol. How much is thaiflix? Maybe I should switch over! Malimar used to be fair, it was $100 a year. Now it went up to $130 since they have the website interface. But idk. If another place is cheaper I would go there. Is thaiflix cheaper?! I guess Malimar has Hmong and Khmer options too that's why.

Ahh, I checked the link to episode 3 and it doesn't work. Not sure what happened. The special for me still works though. I have some other websites with episode 3. Want me to share?!

Episode 4 was soo good today. I loved the Khun Ubol scene where she came in as the ghost and told everyone's fortune/future. It was so good. The emotion was just right. Noon is doing such a good job. The way she said her lines. I got chills, because those lines are very difficult! I would not be able to remember it, let alone pronounce it with extreme emotions and pain. I really got chills because when she said her lines to Pong it didn't sound like her at all. So crazy! I think they're going to revisit the past soon. Can't wait. I can't imagine this lakorn being more than 12 episodes though. I bet it's going to go up 16+ cause it's so short. But what else is there to show after? Hope it doesn't drag!

Of course!!! Share with me.:angel10:
Any site is good because I'll know where to watch other lakorns in the future. :)
If you understand Thai a little, you don't mind summing up what happen(just the important part/amazing scene) in Ep4 would you. I've just watched it on youtube just now, it wasn't the full screen one, but the little video that plays on the bottom left corner. :facepalm:

The jewelry that Ubol was wearing in the end of ep.4 was soooooo Gold, all I see was her jewelry. :p

sarNie Adult
Yea. Thaiflix is straight up Thai. No Hmong or Khmer. It's $100/yr as well and can be streamed through roku. You just add their channel. Had to contact customer service about how to do it.

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Gonna watch this tonight XD It is interesting and creepy at the same time. I also wonder why OneHD did not upload onto youtube? Were they scare to upload this drama?

Last edited: