[OneHD] Pidsawat (Exact) : Noon Woranuch Pong Nawat

honda

sarNie Hatchling
I'm actually glad he made that threat to Ubol. The eternal curse was between Pra Akk and Ubol, Thip should not have to sacrifice her sole to mend the problems between Pra Akk and Ubol. If anyone should have to take Ubol's place, it should be Pra Akk.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm actually glad he made that threat to Ubol. The eternal curse was between Pra Akk and Ubol, Thip should not have to sacrifice her sole to mend the problems between Pra Akk and Ubol. If anyone should have to take Ubol's place, it should be Pra Akk.
That threat made sense for all of them. If Ubol sacrifices Thip, she is committing sin against Thip and will have to repay it back. There is more to, but will come back later with thoughts I guss lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The live version actually makes more sense than reading it, written wise. However, I understand why Ubol was sacrificed YET I still don't think it was fair. Pra Akk still shouldn't have mistreated Ubol especially if he supposedly cares and loves her so much. Why would he choose to waste away his time with her in such a miserable way. It's because of how he mistreated her that lead her to misunderstand his intentions, his love, and created sin for her to carry for hundreds of years. If Pra Akk was a tsundere, it failed miserably. Haha.

I think Pra Akk did everything out of fear, so it ended up so badly like this. I understand his fears YET couldn't he allow her to decide until the end? It was her life. Perhaps all of his fears may have not came true? Thip made it out alive and well. I think he jumped to conclusions too quickly and sadly, ended Ubol's life and binded her into an eternity of duties.

Anyway, it was a bittersweet ending. Ubol received confirmation that Pra Akk loved her and that's all she truly wanted. It doesn't matter if he gets reincarnated hundreds of lifetimes without her, she'll be happy just watching him from afar and that's all that matters, really.

After hundreds of years, Pra Akk still doesn't understand and know who Ubol is. He still can't grasp the depth of her love for him. To have said those harsh words to Ubol about Thip is not knowing Ubol at all. Really? Ya'll think Ubol would have chosen Thip to take her place if Akk didn't demand her not to? All this time, Ubol was after only one person and one person only when there was a possibility of Thip being a third hand and betraying her. However, Ubol was only after the man who tricked her into swearing over her soul. Ubol knows that this mess is between her and Pra Akk, only. Did we have to make Ubol look like a villain and Akk righteous? Lol It still stings and doesn't make sense to me. Ubol fully understood the picture by then so there was no need to demand or ask her not to sacrifice Thip. She wasn't going to anway, geesh.

Anyway, it was a good lakorn. A bit draggy towards the middle but still, the acting was awesome, mainly from Noon and Pong.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
The rating is high for the last episode! I'm not entirely sure how ratings work, but I saw two numbers.. one was 5.3 and the other 9.7.

I'm thinking the overall rating is 5.3 and the Bangkok rating is 9.7. If so, that's great! Can anyone who knows about ratings confirm?!

This lakorn deserves all the recognition! The ending was a hit. So many people were all over social media talking about it and Noon/Pong/the cast got so many comments on their pictures. I'm so happy for the lakorn!

I laughed so hard at some of the twitter posts about the lakorn.

My favorite one: "If Khun Ubon can make Aak remember 200 years ago, can she please make me remember what I learned a week ago for my midterms?"

Hahah. Someone even posted the skeletal system labeled on Khun Ubons skeleton to help them study. So funny!

whitedove

sarNie Adult
5.7 is the accepted Nielsen rating. So yeah, a truly monster hit for OneHD. :)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
The live version actually makes more sense than reading it, written wise. However, I understand why Ubol was sacrificed YET I still don't think it was fair. Pra Akk still shouldn't have mistreated Ubol especially if he supposedly cares and loves her so much. Why would he choose to waste away his time with her in such a miserable way. It's because of how he mistreated her that lead her to misunderstand his intentions, his love, and created sin for her to carry for hundreds of years. If Pra Akk was a tsundere, it failed miserably. Haha.

I think Pra Akk did everything out of fear, so it ended up so badly like this. I understand his fears YET couldn't he allow her to decide until the end? It was her life. Perhaps all of his fears may have not came true? Thip made it out alive and well. I think he jumped to conclusions too quickly and sadly, ended Ubol's life and binded her into an eternity of duties.

Anyway, it was a bittersweet ending. Ubol received confirmation that Pra Akk loved her and that's all she truly wanted. It doesn't matter if he gets reincarnated hundreds of lifetimes without her, she'll be happy just watching him from afar and that's all that matters, really.

After hundreds of years, Pra Akk still doesn't understand and know who Ubol is. He still can't grasp the depth of her love for him. To have said those harsh words to Ubol about Thip is not knowing Ubol at all. Really? Ya'll think Ubol would have chosen Thip to take her place if Akk didn't demand her not to? All this time, Ubol was after only one person and one person only when there was a possibility of Thip being a third hand and betraying her. However, Ubol was only after the man who tricked her into swearing over her soul. Ubol knows that this mess is between her and Pra Akk, only. Did we have to make Ubol look like a villain and Akk righteous? Lol It still stings and doesn't make sense to me. Ubol fully understood the picture by then so there was no need to demand or ask her not to sacrifice Thip. She wasn't going to anway, geesh.

Anyway, it was a good lakorn. A bit draggy towards the middle but still, the acting was awesome, mainly from Noon and Pong.

My thoughts exactly, Ubol isn't one to do that to Thip as much as she may have been mad at Thip. Pra Akk doesn't know her at all. And I am not convinced that he loves her, justice was not served and Pra Akk and Akanee aren't righteous and he shouldn't have threatened Ubol. I'm not satisfied

honda

sarNie Hatchling
Ubol, in her normal state of mind would not do such thing but she carried vengeance and misunderstanding for Pra Akk and Thip for over 200 hundred years so her judgement might be a little clouded. It may not have completely ended in Ubol's favor but I think it ended the way it should've.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It's a very sad fate and story. Ubol truly loved Pra Akk more than anything, more than a duty, a country, and even more than herself in the past as a human, present as a spirit, and future to come, which is why Ubol chose to remain as the guardian to meet Pra Akk in every lifetime even if she can never share a lifetime with him ever again. Due to Pra Akk's binding words to this guardian duty, someone has to occupy it, so it was either her or Pra Akk who had to guard the treasures for an eternity. It's not like the heavens gave her an option to be released and go be reborn or reincarnated with Pra Akk again once the misunderstanding was cleared. Lol

The sad part for me is, all of this could have been prevented. I don't think any treasure is worth sacrificing or chaining a soul to for an ETERNITY. Even if Ubol was willing to do it, as a loving husband, Pra Akk should have protected Ubol and never let it happen to his wife. But here, it is he who bound her to the eternal duty due to fears or beliefs of one lifetime that may have never even happened.

Okay, worst case scenario, if Ubol had misfortunes like Pra Akk feared, at least, it is only for one lifetime. Here, Ubol is forever alone and bound for things that may never happen. I honestly can't fathom that. Lol

I believe in Korean pra'akes, they will guard and protect their women until the very end. They won't assume and act upon fears.

Anyway, Ubol received closure. That's all that matters. Can't change the past so understanding it is some peace.

honda

sarNie Hatchling
I like said before, it ended as it should and just like how I thought it would. Ubol's love for Pra Akk is more than life itself, Ubol is satisfied and happy with just knowing Pra Akk did not betrayed her love and truly loved her and only her. I understand why Pra Akk did what he did. Pra Akk had already decided he would fight to his death and knew well that Ubol would not leave him behind to fight or die alone, doesn't make it right for him to take Ubol's life but I do understand his reasons.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Can’t believe I just discovered this now!!! On episode 6 and the pain Ubon feels....goodness...can’t explain it. I just know it hurts. T_T Noon...wow...jus wow...

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I'm quite annoyed with Jes' character - Chet. He's such a stereotypical science guy, skeptical of all supernatural possibilities, and sort of pathetic in his one-sided love for Thip. :\

The clues were laid out quite obviously but it took them so long to discover the story of Phra Ak and Ubon *facepalm* I think Ak should just take over for Ubon, he should see what it feels like to serve a sentence as heavy as hers.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
This probably only the 4th lakorn I've seen of Noon. I've always thought she was one of the most beautiful Thai actresses and still do, her acting in her was phenomenal! I was blown away! Pong did an amazing job!

This lakorn gave me goosebumps plenty of times. Downfall was it did drag after like episode 5 or 6. I thought it was unnecessary to have 18 episodes. Took them sooooo long to find the puzzle pieces to Akk past. It started out great though, it was an interesting lakorn! I'd only watch once though.

I was dissappointed how things turned out in the end... Regardless I believe Phra Ak was selfish no matter what his reasoning was. I truly felt for Ubon. She never got justice, she's the most tortured character ever in lakorn history seriously. So sad. So painful. I disliked it when Tip, Chet, and Akk tried convincing her that she's to blame and Phra Ak/Akk has done no wrong.

Chet was the most annoying character in here. Thank gosh there wasn't really nang rai all. I wanted to get rid of him!!!!

Phra Akk didn't even hesitate to kill Ubon. If he truly loved her, he wouldn't have been able to kill the love of his life with his own hands. It's so sad when his duty is more important then the person he claims to love. Ubon's love for Phra Akk was pure and innocent.

I love Pong and Bee - I was really sad when they canceled the 2011 version. I'm surprised they kept Pong for this version. I would've love to see how Ubon would play out when Bee was originally cast for the role too.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I finally finished this lakorn, it was great and dang they deserve way more awards than they did! Nune and Pong really gave me the chills.

In my opinion, I understood why Phra Akk did that, she would've never survived either way and he knew how loyal she would be, she was just as loyal to the nation as him, so personally I think he thought she would be honor to do this job, she did give him her words too. I also think it's a matter of choosing one life or multiple lives for p'ek. I wish he did take over her place though because he was willing to do it from the very beginning. I also think Ubon couldn't stand the job just cause she believe P'ek didn't love her, but because she learned the truth and had that closure, she didn't hate the job, overall she did love the nation and was always loyal.

Anyways wow, this lakorn was a long ride, 18 episodes was a little too much, I would prefer like 16, I wouldn't rewatch this again but I love all the teachings from this lakorn. I really love Tip, she never bothered me at all, such an amazing and beautiful soul.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I love your comments!! Haha I wished the thread was more active when it was airing but it’s nice to see more viewers due to the subbing from Netflix and all!!