[OneHD] Poo Ying Khon Nun Chue Boonrawd (Exact)

cecilia

Staff member
I can't express enough .. I want this to air everyday lol

I don't like Sunee at all.  If she wants to be classy then she needs to act classy .. but then again how can she be when selling herself is a profession for her. Feel bad for Bawrard but happy that she's standing strong ... I like her side smile each time she hears good things about Bob. I just wish BOB would put an end to Sunee's rudeness. 

saobomp

sarNie Adult
yes, i'm actually enjoying this lakorn. sad life. She's a tough girl and glad she's standing strong on her belief. 

cecilia

Staff member
If Captain Bob is sincere then I'm serious with him too lol Look forward to how he's able to persuade her to change her 'tough' mind tomorrow.

cecilia

Staff member
I'd marry someone as good as Captain Bob too lol

saobomp

sarNie Adult
right, he's so nice and really cares about her. gosh, drama in next week's episode and i wonder how that will work out. it should end soon? i cant stand the brother! selfish. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
This lakorn was soooo good, much better than I expected it to be! Yay for Boonrawd's ending! Another thing I love is that the characters were all appropriate for the age they are supposed to be. I hate when they do these types of lakorn and cast like really young people in the roles.