[OneHD] Roy Leh Sanae Rai (EXACT)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Okay, let's clear the air ladies. Push already has a girlfriend of 4 years. Vill landed in the news for supposedly being a third hand in their relationship. Vill blatantly denied it and kept her distance since then.

Here's an article I translated back in July.
Credits to: http://www.manager.co.th/Entertainment/ViewNews.aspx?NewsID=9570000077915

Push on the rumors of him and Vill dating:
“People may view us as having sparks outside the filming set; however, they’re more of feelings of close friends. We see each other on set about 3-4 times in a week, so it’s more of us talking and having fun. I would like to pursue her too, but I’m already tied to the person in the sky (referring to his girlfriend who is an air hostess). She would sometimes ask and look a bit serious. I meet a lot of women in my line of work. I would explain that to her. She’s actually not a jealous person. She just asks how I’m doing. Once I explain, she understands. Is she possessive of me? She just tells me to be on my best behavior because in the future, there will be more people who will recognize us. I would need to be a bit more cautious in what I do because people who view us may not know how we are.”

Vill on the rumors of them dating:
“As for P’Push, we’re close like normal. We film a drama almost on a daily basis, but we only see each other on the drama set. Our personalities are similar. We like to play and pull jokes/pranks. I still stand on my grounds affirming that we’re really only close siblings.”

I follow Vill. I watch and read her news. Vill in no way or form acted beyond costars or hinted at anything more with Push, but I understand that during filming or airing of a lakorn, there are love promos from the media. But Vill doesn't enjoy this type of love promo, it only damages her. Why can't people just leave Vill alone. Her last official relationship was with Mark back in February-March 2013. She has said many times before, that she's been burned before when it comes to love, so she's just concentrating on work for now. Vill said she's open to revealing her relationship status thus the whole Mark thing, but sadly, it ended up badly. So far, Mark has been the only one.

Push is SUPER friendly and it doesn't help either that Vill is also SUPER hyperactive, so people easily misunderstand.
Thanks for the information aiyaja. I didn't know Push and his girlfriend were still together. I heard they broke up. But that makes me see him and Vill in a different light now. :)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Unless they broke up recently? But from the last time I saw of Push and his girlfriend, they were attending a wedding together, about a month or so ago. They were still together. Push says that there are always rumors of him breaking up, but they're all false. Push has landed on the news with Vill and Jui, but he stands firm tat he's still very much together with his girlfriend.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
^Unless they broke up recently? But from the last time I saw of Push and his girlfriend, they were attending a wedding together, about a month or so ago. They were still together. Push says that there are always rumors of him breaking up, but they're all false. Push has landed on the news with Vill and Jui, but he stands firm tat he's still very much together with his girlfriend.
I see. I live in America so I can't find or get much information on Push besides through his IG and other users on this site. Do you know if his girlfriend has an IG? I'm just curious to see who she is. :coverlaf:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
She has an IG. He follows her too, but I just don't know which one. But she's pretty. There was a video clip of him and her at the wedding. She was saying hello to the media too. You can clearly see her face. She's an air hostess so she has to be pretty. Haha. Too bad I didn't save the clip and it was a while ago too. If I have time, I'll try to find it.

mayag

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
She has an IG. He follows her too, but I just don't know which one. But she's pretty. There was a video clip of him and her at the wedding. She was saying hello to the media too. You can clearly see her face. She's an air hostess so she has to be pretty. Haha. Too bad I didn't save the clip and it was a while ago too. If I have time, I'll try to find it.

Is it this girl by any chance? http://instagram.com/anniversal

EDIT: Yup, it's her. I found the video you were talking about. You can see them starting 5:23.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
mayag said:

Is it this girl by any chance? http://instagram.com/anniversal

EDIT: Yup, it's her. I found the video you were talking about. You can see them starting 5:23.
Yupp, you found her. She's Ann. Of course, she's not as pretty as the Exact girls like Vill, Jui, or Lily, but she's cute in her own way. She seems quite mature.

Push is a good actor. He has chemistry with all three ladies that he has acted with, Vill, Jui, and now, Lily.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
A little bit of PuLy for everyone..This is the character's teaser of ONE HD's lakorn 2015 and you guys can see a bit of Push&Lily scene
Gosh KHJGJFGJGFJFGJG Just a few sec but got me so excited abt this pairing...Lily is gorgeous, she is so stunning OMG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P_mAoQLp68

cred: one hd's youtube

mayag

sarNie Adult
Hanajungupup said:
A little bit of PuLy for everyone..This is the character's teaser of ONE HD's lakorn 2015 and you guys can see a bit of Push&Lily scene
Gosh KHJGJFGJGFJFGJG Just a few sec but got me so excited abt this pairing...Lily is gorgeous, she is so stunning OMG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P_mAoQLp68

cred: one hd's youtube

AHHHHHHHH!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Although it's not much, this got me soooooo excited!!! I really can't wait now!!!!!  :woot:  :woot:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yes! Please, release a teaser soon. All the other ones have been a nice two minute of sweet heaven. Haha.