[OneHD] Roy Leh Sanae Rai (EXACT)

mayag

sarNie Adult
Push's expressions when he found out he's not getting all the wealth were not comedic. But his table-hitting was. XD
His mouth moves weirdly at times and the necklace doesn't suit him.

BUT PuLy FINALLY MEET!!! Gosh Lily's so cute.  :spin:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
lol adsd the problem is in the teaser it felt he was more comedic than a jerk, he gives off comedic vibes based on the teaser, so I hope the actual lakorn proves me wrong lol.
personally i think that may due  taht he has a soft face that make him look cute more than tough but his eyes are good at expressing is jerkiness give it a try and see what you get for me he is good i'm very enjoying it until this min

push lily sooooooooooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :spin: :spin:  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i will wait  for youtube to cap some fiiiiiiiiiinn moment between them they are really really cute and this is my type of lakorn :D :D 

mayag

sarNie Adult
First episode is over!!! It wasn't too bad! Looking forward to Ep 2. Pretty sure it's tomorrow...
Can't wait to see more PuLy. The scenes in the OST are killing me!!!
But the part where Push is wearing that wig.... :lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
mayag said:
First episode is over!!! It wasn't too bad! Looking forward to Ep 2. Pretty sure it's tomorrow...
Can't wait to see more PuLy. The scenes in the OST are killing me!!!
But the part where Push is wearing that wig.... :lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:
where is the  OST , ep 1 contain comedy moment and dramatic and romantic moment witch i loved looking forward to ep 2 :p i hope they keep this pace is good 

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Episode 1 is done, Overall, it isn't so bad. This is my first lakorn with Lily, and I am not feeling on her acting. Maybe because Aom did so well that I expect better and maybe once we get to the wedding scene where Nam Nueng find out the truth behind the wedding. I'll make another judgement. 

But the pace is going okay, seems to be exact like in the original. 

Another thing, I think it's Lily's voice that kind of bothers me, since I'm so use to female with a higher voice tone. When the mother told her deceased husband about KongPope's father's death and NamNueng talked to her mother. Her (Lily) voice just blend into the noter's voice, took me a few seconds to hear/find the differences in the voice. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i agree their acting is not perfect or excellent but it's good enough to me to keep watching  i'm really surprised at myself i just loved their chemistry haha  :ghehe:  and also i think the editing and directing was on the point i really hoping they will continue like this , i didn't watch the old version so no comparison for me , never watched lily before but i think her role doesn't request much effort just be nice and quite girl and you will be okkay naturally :p

i think this is the opening song 
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t50.2886-16/11424151_459484054229669_440119302_n.mp4
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t50.2886-16/11405380_1633317246900665_1440424297_n.mp4
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t50.2886-16/11394849_994983000512330_196220183_n.mp4

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I can't believe they didn't keep the old ost. I'm a bit upset now, this new one is too slow I loved the guitar opening of the old song.  :cry:

mayag

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2, they showed the OST at the end of Ep 1.

Yes I agree. This one's really slow. It's not catchy like Leh Ratree's either. :(

Wow!! They're uploading pretty fast! That's great 'cause I won't be able to catch the Thursday episodes live.

sarNie Adult
Damn. Krong is greedy AF, when he pitched a hissy fit about the will.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'd planned to watch the first episode from beginning to end, but I ended up just skimming through within the first few minutes. So far, Push's acting comes off as really comedic. He doesn't have that player vibe that Kongpope is supposed to have. Toomtam would've been a much better choice. He naturally possesses that sexy and bad boy image. Plus, he's played roles similar to Kongpope before.

The pace of the first episode was slow, and the ost isn't memorable. Nothing stands out so far. I'm afraid this version won't live up to its original. It's ironic. I'd anticipated this remake more than Leh Ratee's (since I loved the original RLSR), however Leh Ratee's remake was the one that caught and held my attention.

Lily's portrayal of Namneung is decent so far. I still believe Mo would've made the perfect Namneung. She's more expressive like Aom was, and she's also more fragile and innocent looking. Aom looked like a young girl who was just beginning to blossom in the original. Although Lily is short, her features and curves make her look very womanly and mature. She's only 20, but looks like she's in her mid twenties. Mo is 23, but could pass as a teen. Lily also needs to work on her expressions-they're pretty weak. Her body movement is also sometimes awkward, and she sounds monotone when she's speaking. This is only Lily's second lakorn as nang'ek, and her fourth lakorn overall, so I think she has the potential to improve.

Overall, I feel like there's something missing from this version. There's no spark that makes me want to continue watching. I hope it picks up with tomorrow's episode.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lily is a good namneung, different from Aom but no two person can play the same type of character the same. They were right to cast Lily and I can see that she will continue to be promoted as exact's nangek.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I love Mo, but I also love Lily. I think Lily makes a better namnueng then Mo. Mo is good, but her features are a bit stronger than Lily. Lily can portray the weak Namnueng better I think. The thing is that Namnueng is weak from start to finish. Even if she gets up and tries to be strong towards the middle after the wedding she does still have weak characteristics. Lily was perfect for it I think. Mo something about her eyes and facial expressions that would have made her look to strong to be Namnueng. 
Finallyyyyy though Lily <3. Push isn't very good as Krongpope, but I never expected anyone to easily replace Tik as Krongpope lol. 

and I hope Lily does continue to get promoted. I think alot of people underestimate her and judged her based on her looks. I really think Lily has alot of potential but that is just me lol

As much as I love Push, maybe Toomtam would have been a better Krongpope thoughs

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
^Lily is one of the few Exact actresses I like. I think she has potential, and I wasn't underestimating her. :) Her acting is still weak, but I did say I think she can improve considering she's still a newbie. As for her looks, Lily mainly receives praise for how pretty she is. I believe her looks play a big part in why people are even willing to give her a chance in here. If she was "average looking" AND a newbie, most people would've never given her the time of day. Viewers nowadays are shallow and would much rather watch a beautiful actress with questionable acting skills rather than a less beautiful actress with superior acting.

If anyone, I think Mo gets overlooked the most for her looks. According to some, she's too "plain looking". To them, Mo isn't nang'ek material because she's "not pretty enough". Lily is actually at an advantage. She's very fortunate that most people find her pretty and therefore, are willing to give her a chance as nang'ek. Even if she has flaws or perhaps never even improves on her acting, people aren't going to criticize her as harshly because she's pretty to look at. Whereas, actresses who are less beautiful but are overall good actresses with a few minor flaws, will be slandered, simply because they're not as beautiful. So people don't give them leeway.

Mo has mainly been casted into tough and bratty roles, which makes people think she can't act as anything other than that. However, judging from Mo's acting in certain scenes in her lakorns, I'm convinced that she'd be able to act as a weak and innocent nang'ek. That's why I'd like to see Mo take on a truly innocent role like Namneung in the future. That way, she can prove to people that she actually is capable of playing these types of roles.

Lily was a good choice for this lakorn, I'm not denying that. :yes: I'm glad it was Lily. If not Mo and Lily, Noona would've been another good choice.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol the underestimating wasn't directly to you, but I've read across many forums and etc on criticisms of Lily so I was just generally speaking. 

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Will Check the first episode later. But the teaser did not convinced me on the acting especially lily.
Nammeung portrayed by Aom was not only prim nicey girl but she was appealing with her pretty sultry and innocent features and standout with simplicity. Lily so doesn't 'entice' me so far her look is too conventionally n'ek and got a plain jane aura in the teaser. And I find none of her previous works memotable. Maybe they will prove me wrong when I see the actual lakorn

On Mo I always say she should stop the constant frowning facial expression every freaking time. It is irritating