[OneHD] Roy Leh Sanae Rai (EXACT)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol ya Mahalo but sometimes it's like something that just bugs you so much because I mean Tin's father is an adult if he wanted to end it all he should say something lol. 

As for the criticism on Lily, I was expecting it lol. I've always read horrible criticisms on her and I don't understand why there are much worst actresses lol. I like how people complain about her voice, but if it were a nang'ek with a lower voice "She sounds like a kid." Etc lol. I love how they praise Push so much, as much as I love Push I just can't see him as Krongpope and he isn't "Good" like everyone else in those comments are mentioning. I think between Lily and Push, Lily is doing the better job, and I've always been a bigger fan of Push than Lily lol. 

The actress that plays PonFah oh my goodness gosh she is terrible, like Poo level terrible. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Trust me, I understand. The frustrations I had with Yah Luem Chan is a good example. All Anne had to do was tell Tik that she had to marry the old man to resolve her family's financial needs. That's all! Instead, she kept giving him the idea that she was a gold digger like he had thought. Just tell the damn truth when he asks you dang it.

I actually think Lily is doing a better job than Push also. What's wrong with her voice? It doesn't sound bad at all. She does remind me of Chompoo, but at least she doesn't have Chompoo's infamous dead eye acting. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Mahalo said:
Trust me, I understand. The frustrations I had with Yah Luem Chan is a good example. All Anne had to do was tell Tik that she had to marry the old man to resolve her family's financial needs. That's all! Instead, she kept giving him the idea that she was a gold digger like her had thought. Just tell the damn truth with he asks you dang it.

I actually think Lily is doing a better job than Push also. What's wrong with her voice? It doesn't sound bad at all. She does remind me of Chompoo, but at least she doesn't have Chompoo's infamous dead eye acting. 
yeah! I don't get why Lily is being so heavily criticized lol and I don't understand this issue with her voice lol.. I see alot of people in other boards saying nang'ek should have been Charabelle .. I can see why they would want Charabelle, but I personally don't like much lol when it comes to blank faces Charabelle beats Lily in my opinion. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Love is blind ja khoonx, or maybe people were just wanting someone else in here with Push.

I think they're both decent. Not the best but not the worst either. They do look good together though. My complaint is more on the style of this lakorn. I can't really make comparison because I love Aom and Tik so I'd be biased also I wasn't fond of the storyline. To be honest, it was quite a bore. Hopefully this version will make me like it more, so far it's not lol.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
arasucre said:
I just skimmed through the topics on Pantip abour RSLR yesterday and here is what I got. (I'm gonna translate what are worth translating. Not only good opinions, of course. There are mixed opinions.)

"It's good at a level but not that good where it makes you addicted."

this comment describe my opinion :ghehe: coz i felt today ep was veeryy verryyyy slow that i stopped before the end they concentrate soo much on a silly thing as a photoshoot they shouldn't spent all that time just to show how the rai woman will feel when she will see push interested in lily , lily and push in my opinion have a good chemistry but their acting is not solid yet but it's not horrible it's okkay , so i will watch next week ep and decide if i will continue watching if they wasted the episode like they did today then i think i should stop 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
It's ironic how most people are accepting of Lily on this forum, but at pantip, I guess it's different. I honestly think Thai fans are praising Push only because he's good looking. He's really not doing well as Kongpope. He wasn't the best choice for this. If anything, Lily is doing a better job than Push. I also don't mind Lily's voice. I think it sounds womanly, and I kind of like the raspiness.

I'm surprised people wanted Charebelle for this. Lily was by far the better choice. Charebelle's height and features makes her look mature rather than cute and innocent. She wouldn't have fit this role at all, in terms of acting and in terms of looks. She also doesn't have that natural, bare faced beauty like Namneung is supposed to have. I think they could've laid off on Lily's makeup a little to make her look more natural, but her features are already innocent looking with her big eyes and pouty lips.

Hopefully Lily gets casted into another lakorn soon so she can gain more fans. I feel like Thai fans are probably just upset because they don't find Lily pretty enough for Push. :rolleyes1: People actually liked her with Nike, but there's suddenly heavy criticism when she's paired with Push? :scratchhead2: I don't think Exact will demote Lily, and I hope they don't, considering they're lacking young lead actresses.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
yeah! I don't get why Lily is being so heavily criticized lol and I don't understand this issue with her voice lol.. I see alot of people in other boards saying nang'ek should have been Charabelle .. I can see why they would want Charabelle, but I personally don't like much lol when it comes to blank faces Charabelle beats Lily in my opinion. 
I finished the lakorn and really Lilly is bland. Bland. This is my reason. I mean girl needs more spunk or charisma. Sorry my response to your question according to what I have seen

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
preetam said:
I finished the lakorn and really Lilly is bland. Bland. This is my reason. I mean girl needs more spunk or charisma. Sorry my response to your question according to what I have seen

Lol it's fine no one is going to judge you for your opinion we all feel differently, and when you say spunk or charisma do you mean her in general or her lakorn characters? Cause if it were for lakorn characters I don't think they are supposed to have that spunk or charisma in them. The only character I felt she was even supposed to be spunky was Ruen Sanaeha. I really liked her with New there. 

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:

Lol it's fine no one is going to judge you for your opinion we all feel differently, and when you say spunk or charisma do you mean her in general or her lakorn characters? Cause if it were for lakorn characters I don't think they are supposed to have that spunk or charisma in them. The only character I felt she was even supposed to be spunky was Ruen Sanaeha. I really liked her with New there. 
I don't know Lily personnally but as an actress she lacks something. If I had to compare her with another actress it would be Han Ji Min -with lesser skills: pretty, has got the n'ek/heroine vibe but always failing to grab me or strike as an actress or make me wait for her scenes. Forgettable

poobae91

sarNie Adult
The new version is okay so far, decent at best. I'm basically skimming through and just watching the OTP scenes because it follows the story line closely to the old version, so it was not necessarily needed to watch other people's scenes. Being a fan of the old version, the story line for me doesn't actually pick up until Kongpope weds Namneung, and realizes that he may love her.

Although, in the new version I do kind of wish that they would have given a better intro to each character with a boom. I remember the old version when each character came on, you knew that there were troubles coming, and Kongpope's entrance with the bg music was like the climax for me - It's like ooo, ooo who is it? Is he handsome? hahaha. I honestly think that the actress playing kongpope's aunt should have been somebody else who was much older looking with better facial expressions, and the actress playing the main nangrai should have looked sexy yet pretty, but she was just blehhhh, bland. I thought the actress Prao, and Jenny were better looking to be honest. Plus, the ost and background music throughout the lakorn was so not to my liking and killing it. They should have gotten an opening ost similar to the lakorn from ch 7's Dung Sawan Sarb 2015 if they wanted to line up a new ost even though Idk what the lyrics for that song was about but, the singer's voice sounds very similar to the singer from the old version, and the melody and tempo of the song seems to fit a lakorn like RLSR.

At first, I didn't like the idea of Lily playing Namneung, but she does fit the part of the character. She has that soft, innocent, and sweet look. Plus, her hair and makeup is pretty, well suited enough to be a hair and make-up stylist. I sorta wished her wardrobe was a bit under dressed. Honestly, I was never a fan of Aom's version of Namneung. It's like she sorta has that mean look to her, which sorta bothered me, sorry to all those who love her. I do have to say that Lily still needs to work on her expression and make it seem more natural.

Push is decent. I like him enough to still watch him act, but Tik's version of Kongpope is still ways ahead. It's not like Tik acted any better, but it seemed like the role was made for him because he did those grin so perfect.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Mo also has the mean look to her that Aom had. Lol. That's why she kind of fits the original Neung. They're both petite and natural cryers. I like Lily so far but Mo is another alternative if they're trying to go by Aom and Tik's version. Push just seems comedic most of the time. The background music is messing everything up because it sounds too happy. I thought this was drama/revenge? I guess we can never have our hopes up for any lakorn. We always seem to be disappointed when the ones we weren't expecting to be good turns out to be good. *cough* Leh Ratree *cough*

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Mo also has the mean look to her that Aom had. Lol. That's why she kind of fits the original Neung. They're both petite and natural cryers. I like Lily so far but Mo is another alternative if they're trying to go by Aom and Tik's version. Push just seems comedic most of the time. The background music is messing everything up because it sounds too happy. I thought this was drama/revenge? I guess we can never have our hopes up for any lakorn. We always seem to be disappointed when the ones we weren't expecting to be good turns out to be good. *cough* Leh Ratree *cough*
Yeah, Aom didn't look completely sweet in the original either. She often gave Tik those death glares. Lol. Aom was able to act sweet when she needed to be though, and I know Mo is definitely capable of acting sweet when she needs to be too. Mo has a baby face so when she softens her eye expressions, she naturally appears cute and harmless.

Aom and Mo both come off as stubborn, which is fitting for Namneung because it makes it a challenge for Kongpope to win Namneung over. The bickering scenes were cute in the original because Aom actually fought back and resisted Tik, and her facial expressions made it seem like she truly was cautious of falling for him. This version has more skinship between the leads, but Lily makes it seem like she likes it and is just playing hard to get. That's not necessarily a bad thing though. It's just a different take on it.

All in all, I don't mind Lily. Her portrayal of Namneung is timid, mature, quiet, gentle and mellow. Whereas, Aom's Namneung was youthful, radiant, innocent, naïve and feisty. Mo would've been suitable for the original Namneung, because she possesses all of these characteristics.

Hahaha. I know right? I had higher expectations for this, but Leh Ratee ended up being the one that surprised me. I don't like how this version and LR's remake are more light hearted though. I want real drama and revenge!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
poobae91 said:
They should have gotten an opening ost similar to the lakorn from ch 7's Dung Sawan Sarb 2015 if they wanted to line up a new ost even though Idk what the lyrics for that song was about but, the singer's voice sounds very similar to the singer from the old version, and the melody and tempo of the song seems to fit a lakorn like RLSR.
OMGGGGGGGGGG first time hearing Dung Sawan Sarb's ost, and it would've been SOOOOOOOO fitting for this lakorn (everything except the lyrics)! Tono's ost just makes me want to go to sleep, and not in a good way. DSS's ost is so heartfelt, sweet and romantic. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxKWkl36RUU

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
arasucre said:

So for Eng subs, after I e-mailed Viki to approve the channel, they actually deleted it. Haha.
But we still have a way to work on it, it's just processing. But the most important thing is that I need segmenters to help me out. If anyone is free to help, please message me. I would really appreciate that!
I'd love to segment! Count me in!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
After watching episode 2, the OST doesn't sound too bad anymore. It's not that great or addicting, but it's okay, good. This version somewhat lack a lot on certain things, but it's doing decent for a remake and partially (not entirely) newbies. I just don't like the lawyer friend, Tin/Tim. The way he talks and move his mouth bothers me. lol 
I don't have much to say about today's episode. I literally scan through the entire episode just like I did with yesterday's episode. lol I'm just waiting for all the drama to begin to keep myself hyped up for this lakorn. Hopefully it'll be good enough to make me want to keep watching it. 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
The lawyer can't act for s..t; it's quite annoying cuz he has a big amount of screen time.

I LOVE YIM! She's so effin cute! Lmao i loved how she shoved Neung to Kongpope.
It's sad how she's pining over Chin (dont remember his character name lol) but he's only got eyes for Neung...

The nangrai, the principal one, is very annoying. I would rather have had Aerin as the main one instead. At least, her acting is better.

The ending credits got excited. Kongpope is gonna grovel so much! Considering he's such a manipulative jerk, it's only normal to have him grovel lol There are also so many cute scenes coming! The last scene where he kisses her while she's sleeping. So damn sweet! And that surprise kiss....*Squee* if it wasn't 3 am right now in my place, i would totally go spam tumblr.