[OneHD] Roy Leh Sanae Rai (EXACT)

eliot244blue

sarNie Egg
This drama or should I say comedy? lol... so perfect!
Puly in ep 10 was a masterpiece!  :worthy:
The rscene and the aftermath....it blew my mind...beautiful.

Push why are so wonderfull? :spin:

Thanks Push and Lily for giving me this happy moments! :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooowww FANTASTIC FANTASTIC MV really amazing i calp big the person who did it that what i cal talent , breathtaking i stopped in ep 4 but not because i didn't like it but because i'm busy and i can't watch anything right now but once i can i will finish all of it i'm a fan of push and lily now lily has potential in this MV i could feel her pain :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t04KKHlJb5Y

mayag

sarNie Adult
What is up with this background music?  :facepalm:
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6dWrDS8NoY[/media]

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
The fan mv just hits you right in the feels!
isn't it weird that OneHD hasn't uploaded the full HD version of episode 10? I know some parts of it are in 1080p (the 3rd and 4th part to be exact) but the full episode is not uploaded in 1080p :(

mayag said:
What is up with this background music?  :facepalm:
some scenes in episode 10 were supposed to be pretty dramatic also but the background music made it seem like...I don't know, nothing bad and dangerous was happening? It felt rather light? 

Favorite scene of episode 10, hands down, this!  I don't know how to hate Kongpope when he's being all soft like this sighs... :spin:  

I wonder if we will get a consensual kiss lol even the one in the ending credits, he took her by surprise. (i want one but i doubt it will happen)

Chilo said:
I need more gifs  :drools:   :drools:   :drools: Each episode~

If you want a scene in particular, I can gif it for you ^^

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
The MV is finally out! Looks Neung and Kong doesn't reconcile at the forest house but I could be wrong. Also, instead of the train station they changed it to the airport. Why does my Push look so pitiful? I swear. Now that Kong and Neung are married, I'm starting to pity the man more than I expected. lol 

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JM6whkb4rM[/media]
Cr.GMMGrammyOfficial YT

saki

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the video. I notice it's usually the guys singing for the MVs in these lakorns, not that I'm complaining.

I hope they don't change too much from the original. I don't mind some changes but not too much I don't want too many problems I mean there's enough drama as it is lol. Push and Lily are doing well- wouldn't mind seeing them again. 

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
queenyeon said:
isn't it weird that OneHD hasn't uploaded the full HD version of episode 10? I know some parts of it are in 1080p (the 3rd and 4th part to be exact) but the full episode is not uploaded in 1080p :(

some scenes in episode 10 were supposed to be pretty dramatic also but the background music made it seem like...I don't know, nothing bad and dangerous was happening? It felt rather light? 

Favorite scene of episode 10, hands down, this!  I don't know how to hate Kongpope when he's being all soft like this sighs... :spin:  

I wonder if we will get a consensual kiss lol even the one in the ending credits, he took her by surprise. (i want one but i doubt it will happen)

i really really love his kisses ... just gives me goosebumps

Reactions: Mae

Chilo

sarNie Egg
Wow!I love it!Thank U!Thank U Very Much!
queenyeon said:

I want the wedding photo scene,every hug scene and bed scene.their chemistry is undeniable.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
This version has way more kiss scenes that the original, which is a plus. We all like skinship and Push always deliver with his kisses, heck, in all of his lakorns! This boy smooches with all his n'ek! Now back to the r-scene. Totally agree that this version sucks you know what with the background noise effects. It was not suspenseful at all, quite comical and a total disconnect.