[OneHD] Roy Leh Sanae Rai (EXACT)

mayag

sarNie Adult
Naaah I'm still glad they casted PuLy. They look too damn good together. If only Lily weren't dating Chin...T.T And Push looks hot when he's angry. XD
Toomtam would have been amazing. But he plays the aggressive pra'ek so well that he always seems to be getting those kind of characters. So it's nice to see someone else for a change.
Maybe I'm just too Push biased but I still have hope that he'll do well. Yea he does make his character seem comedic. I personally think that's fine as long as he drops it after the wedding. The teaser doesn't do justice to the characters anyway. Such a crappy teaser. :(

After saying all this, please don't disappoint me PUSH!!! Please prove my gut instinct true!!

I'm waiting for someone to upload the O:IC backstage interview they did. But it's taking foreverrrr. I think GMM will upload it, right? It's on Instagram but I don't want to post 5000 links of bad quality video.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
The teaser didn't wow me but what got me fanning myself was PUSHHHHHHH! Whoooooo ! As if I already didn't fan myself for Tik LOL But Chin and Lily tho hehe

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Agree, still having high hopes for Push! The teaser just showed a few clips of Push. Who knows? The lakorn may show his potential :)
For now, anticipating for this lakorn & mainly for Push.
Yes, Toomtam would match this role but it's nice to see Push in this role, too since it's a change. I've been wanting to see Push in a more aggressive role than his past gentleman-like roles.

And yeah, knowing that Chin & Lily are dating in reality kinda ruins my ideal image of PuLy, lol but it's all good.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Push looks so good in the trailer. Lily actually looks better onscreen than in pictures. The teaser should have been more sexy like come on I know what this lakorn contains  :pervie: Looks extremely faithful to the old version, hopefully there is less n'rai drama in this version since Tik's version was super stressful after the r scene. Push seems to be struggling a little with his acting especially @ 0:25 in the trailer where he forgets his line for a second (surprising how the director let him get away with it, they should have reshot the scene), he is fairly new though so I won't hold it against him plus he's hot so who cares LOL 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Prakaidao said:
Tootam and Mo would've been a better choose
Even after all this time, people still haven't forgotten about TooMo. They were and are still my ideal cast for this. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:
TooMo's chemistry and compatibility in my banner just screams "perfection" for RLSR's plot and main characters. They were so suitable as Kongpope and Namneung. It's like looking at another Tik and Aom in these pictures. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I'm looking forward to this though. I thought it was a little raeng at first. I was expecting the teaser to build up, but it didn't. With LR, I felt the teaser was super dramatic but the lakorn itself was very light hearted. RLSR may end up being the opposite, with the lakorn being more dramatic than the teaser.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:
Oh dang, Toomtam and Mo would have killed me in this role hahaha.
:spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
This is unrelated to Push and Lily, but I just wanted to share this. I made a RLSR inspired mv starring TooMo. (This will be my last post about TooMo. Lol. Sorry for being off topic!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bhMNQc3KZc

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I actually like the teaser. Push doesn't need to be exactly like Tik or the old Kongpope. He needs to put his own characters into his Kongpope like how Bie did with Kobori. So i'm fine with the teaser. Lily is really pretty and i agree she looks better in motion than in pics.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Regardless of the cast I will give this a try because Leh Ratree proved me wrong, I thought it would be a low cost project since exact had always been crappy until they moved from channel 5 to onehd, and now i have really high expectations of them. I find Push really adorable especially his eyes lighting up when he smiles. Hope he can make me feel his character, also Lily, hehe both are pretty decent newbies.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Snippet of the promo event:

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R1aTl2dNek[/media]

I don't know if one of you guys did this but this is amazing!! Should've been the trailer. XD

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faFfaLfY1iY[/media]

mayag

sarNie Adult
Lily has a loud voice. XD She's cute though. I think Push was making fun of their height difference?

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17NXMxcCb8k[/media]

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Lily does have a loud voice and an older voice that doesn't really go well with her petite physique. I'm glad Note is in here too. I didn't know Chin and Lily were dating. That's got to be weird that they're working together and having to watch or see the r-scene.

Push did forget his line. Lol! It's okay! He's still considered a newbie so he's going to get better eventually. It's probably just me but I see a Tik resemblance in Push. I can't wait for this lakorn. Lily is so far convincing. Hahaha! This is going to be good. Exact/ONEHD is getting better. To be honest, I think Push and Toomtaam are great fits for Kongpope. They both fine ahh hell!!!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
On Wiki, it says Lily is 160 cm so about 5'2. Around the same height as Mo.

But mannnn, I am so digging the height difference between Push and Lily :D

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
mayag said:
Lol I know! I wonder how tall she is. Maybe she's Mo's height but looks even shorter because of the two giants next to her.
I feel like Mo didn't look that short next to Push when they were promoting FF. They're probably the same height though. Lol. :p