[OneHD] Ruen Roi Ruk (Exact)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
So excited to see that Noona has more lakorns. And with Toomtam too!!! :) LOL. I think i might look good next to Toomtam because i'm the same height as Noona. At first i thought i might be too short next to him, but i see him and Noona and they have a good height difference.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Noona has such a sweet looking face. Can't wait to see her with Toom!

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
At first I wasn't feeling that for this lakorn but after seeing the pix of ToomTam and Noona, I am in. lol
Love like he already want to kiss her. :shutup:

I guess this one is for next year but I hope we will get to see it the end of this year.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
OMG! Bee is returning on screen! Gosh I missed her! Finally! I'm sure going to stay tune for this lakorn....for Bee, Toomtam, Noona and Captain! The casting is great!!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Cheeraka said:
At first I wasn't feeling that for this lakorn but after seeing the pix of ToomTam and Noona, I am in. lol
Love like he already want to kiss her. :shutup:

I guess this one is for next year but I hope we will get to see it the end of this year.

Agreed! Was not feeling this lakorn much since I didn't know if Toomtam and Noona would "work" in my eyes but wow, their pictures make me excited :)
Love the way Toomtam looks at her!~

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
mongstaness said:
i still can't get over the fact that toomtam is like a guy version of vill. looool
Huh? Lol

I think Noona has potential to be Toomtam's most compatible nang'ake. I mean, just look at those photos and his stares. Hahaha. Toomtam and Vill lost it in Ngao Jai. They were great in Sudsaipan but I felt almost nothing in Ngao Jai.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
Huh? Lol

I think Noona has potential to be Toomtam's most compatible nang'ake. I mean, just look at those photos and his stares. Hahaha. Toomtam and Vill lost it in Ngao Jai. They were great in Sudsaipan but I felt almost nothing in Ngao Jai.

lol. when you watch sudsaipan or look at their pic stills together, they look like they could be brother and sister. he doesn't look like her when she has intense makeup on though. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Really? Haha. I think they look nothing alike.

Vill's face though changes with the style of makeup. Not only is her acting versatile, so is her physical face.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
lol. my point exactly! look at toomtam's other twin in the beanie. that looks like it could be vill design up as a guy! lmao.