[OneHD] (Sitcom) Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo (Exact - Scenario)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The IG post on the picture says the same thing on the post. It says: April 9th, Exact will be doing an open ceremony for two lakorns: Tawan Tud Burapa with Pong, Son, Mo, and Pangko and the second one is this one, Toomtam, Mo, and Ak.

I don't know how the title is going to translate to but Meu Brapp is sort of like a uhhhhhh, don't know how to word it but you know in those Chinese series of Justice Pao or in their courts, those guards. Hahhahaha! So its literal word for word translation is Guard Cook Cook Couple. I think it's going to be a cute and sweet comedy.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Mo would love this. It's about cooking.

Oh yeah, the post says, 2 lakorns with 2 flavors so I'm guessing one dramatic and one comedy.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you aiyaja!!!! That's so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!! Two of Mo's lakorns having opening ceremonies on the same day! :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: One where she's playing a supporting character and the other where she's playing the nang'ek. I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. That sounds like such a cute storyline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Besides a slap-kiss lakorn, I've been wanting to see TooMo in a cute romantic comedy for so long!!!!!!!!!!!!! A romantic comedy about cooking? Why does that remind me of Sood Sanae Ha with Ken and Anne? :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

YES! This role is perfect for Mo! One of her passions is cooking!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
From the title of this lakorn ("Guard Cook Cook Couple"), it seems like Toomtam will be playing a bodyguard? Or a police officer? Plus, Toomtam is holding a gun in the picture posted by Toomtam's fanclub. And Mo will probably be playing a cook? Which is perfect for her by the way. :coverlaf: AHHHHHHH my excitement level is SOARINGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
The title Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo, or มือปราบกุ๊กกุ๊กกู๋ basically means, "Cuckoo Agent". Mue Prab means crime fighter. A better term would be agent. Gook Gook Goo is cuckoo. Another form of translation can be, "Crazy Agent" etc... 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Ohhhh okay. So it sounds like an action comedy then. Okay, my excitement level just went a tad bit lower. LOL. But I'm still super excited!!!!!!!!! :D Hopefully it'll be set in a modern setting. It still sounds super cute!!!!! I'm sure there's going to be a lot of bickering scenes between TooMo! :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
ISN'T IT FUNNY HOW TOOMTAM'S ONLY ORIGINAL LAKORNS AND SCRIPTS WERE WITH MO?!?!?!? :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: All his other lakorns were remakes.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe Toomtam and Mo will be playing partners in crime/spies/police officers who don't get along. Hehehe. I can just imagine how cute they'll be. :coverlaf:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Aww. I'd love to see them in a drama genre. I don't like romantic comedies. Mo's beautiful crying will go to waste in a romantic comedy. I really want to see them in a slap/kiss. 
Me toooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Maybe they'll reunite in a third lakorn if this one is a success, and it'll be a slap-kiss. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: Mo was rumored to be in a lakorn titled "Game Marn" in 2013. She was supposed to play as twins in there. I'd love to see Mo play as a good and evil twin in a slap-kiss lakorn with Toomtam. :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

I couldn't be happier though that TooMo are reuniting. And this story seems fresh and cute, so hopefully it doesn't disappoint! I just want and need a lot of TooMo!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hahaha, Anonymous you are too freakin cute.
I would love TooMo in a drama genre, too but seeing them paired up again is good enough!
Koom Nang Kruan did not do this couple justice. They are so compatible.

And Toomtam with a gun!? Now, that is just too much of a sight for me to handle, whewwww.

Hehe, I am just hoping Toomtam and Mo play a bickering couple because oh goshh -- First of all, I love bickering couples.
And secondly, Toomtam and Mo bickering is too cuuuuute :3 I remember their bickering scenes in KNK and loved them so much.
Now, hopefully this lakorn will give their couple justice because I know TooMo chemistry is legit!

Heck, Toomtam's chemistry with all his na'eks are so powerful! Can't wait to see Toomtam and Mo back onscreen, especially Toomtam! Thank the lord for hearing us & giving him another lakorn! I was so worried he wasn't going to have any lakorns for a long time!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
These mvs are from a while back, if anyone hasn't seen them. ^_^ TooMo are just so perfect and adorable together. :heart: :heart: :spin: :spin: :spin: They'll do perfect in comedy. :thumbsup: Mo already proved that she can do well in comedy with her role in FF. :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoJhP0ZcOW8&spfreload=10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExS6MhStvng

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater said:
The title Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo, or มือปราบกุ๊กกุ๊กกู๋ basically means, "Cuckoo Agent". Mue Prab means crime fighter. A better term would be agent. Gook Gook Goo is cuckoo. Another form of translation can be, "Crazy Agent" etc... 
Hahah! I swear the title confused me. Thanks for the translation.

It could be a bickering comedy too slightly from the meu brap part. Hehe.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Bts of their fitting for KNK, just to see how cute they are off screen. :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv104cMH3xw&spfreload=10

They're so adorableeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush: Mo is the perfect height for Toomtam. She's petite and small in frame, which makes Toomtam look so manly next to her. :drools: Also, Toomtam and Mo are both into hipster fashion and their lifestyles in real life are the same. That's how they were able to connect and become very good friends since working together in Toomtam's mvs, and then going on to star in KNK. They also have the same skin tone and whenever they smile, their smiles are big and their eyes crinkle at the ends. Also! They're the same age! Toomtam is only one month older than Mo! Can they be any more perfect together??????? A matchmade in lakorn heaven!  :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
If this is an action/romantic comedy about secret spies, I want osts like these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdHr6iWPxpQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cqRwQVdP8E&spfreload=10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bqxkpdt4QI

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
aiyaja said:
Hahah! I swear the title confused me. Thanks for the translation.

It could be a bickering comedy too slightly from the meu brap part. Hehe.

You're welcome. The "mue brap" part was hard. Since it isn't exactly a cop or officer... at least we don't know yet. It can mean so many things, lol At least "crimer fighter or agent" translates fine. The Gook Gook Goo part definitely means there's some silliness. Lol I think this'll be Action, Comedy, Romance genre.