[OneHD] (Sitcom) Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo (Exact - Scenario)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
This isn't related to MPGGG, but I got so excited when I first saw this picture on IG. I thought it was a fitting for Mo's new lakorn (which would've been her third one this year). But no, it's just old fitting pictures from Peak Marn that were never released. :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: Mo's fitting pictures for her lakorns seem to never be released. There were no official and HD fitting pictures for most of her lakorns, including KNK with Toomtam. :annoyed: :smack: The only lakorn of hers that I remember having official fitting pictures was Fun Fueng.

Mo looks so amazing here. :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: She seriously needs a lakorn as nang'ek with her dressed up even more fierce than this. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: Mo and Esther, and maybe Noona and Lily, are the only Exact actresses who can rock any style and any character. From bare faced and natural beauties to glammed up and fierce beauties. Their looks are very versatile because they're not too glamorous looking for characters who are supposed to be more natural looking, and they're also not too plain looking for characters who are supposed to be more glamorous looking. Acting wise, Mo and Esther are the most versatile and talented from Exact also. Well, Egg, Aerin and Fang are all talented as well, but they're more suitable for rai and supporting, whereas, Mo and Esther both possess nang'ek qualities. If I were to compare Mo and Esther to actresses from other channels, I'd say that Mo is the Matt and Sammie of Ch.ONE and Esther is the Yaya and Bow of Ch.ONE.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Mo looks fab, oh gosh. She can honestly pull anything off. Heck, she could wear a brown bag and still look perfect, hahaha.
So many updates!
Thanks for keeping this thread updated, everyone!

I'm glad TooMo is receiving more love!~
I hope to create some MVs and posts for these two on IG & youtube so they can receive more love!
Every little piece of support counts :)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Anonymous<3 said:
Yes, I'm familiar with Benz. :D I thought Mik was known more for being an actor/comedian, but I may be wrong. :coverlaf:

Who is Tee by the way? Is he the actor playing Toomtam's friend? Or is he Ak's helper? Or is he the actor with the gun? Haha. (I mistook him earlier at the opening ceremony for being a reporter. xD)

I also believe TooMo will do fine.  :thumbsup: They've both done decently in comedy so far. Mo with FF and Toomtam with NJ, which were both their first times acting in comedies. Well, Mo did act briefly in BRS9 and Mos' sitcom earlier in her career, so maybe FF wouldn't technically be considered her first time acting in a comedy. But it's her first comedy lakorn. :thumbsup: And she did well in all three projects, without overdoing it or coming across as too corny. :D Toomtam and Mo both aren't cringeworthy and corny in comedy like certain other actors can be. They're both skilled and versatile, so they're able to easily adjust to any genre. :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Are there scripts for sitcoms? Or do they improvise? Is that what you mean by, Toomtam and Mo might not be able to receive the jokes at first?

Yeah, Mik is an actor. He's not exactly a comedian but he plays comedic roles a lot. He has starred alongside Benz 1-2 times also. His role is usually p'eks friend or sometimes he plays as a gay person.

Tee is the actor holding the gun.

Yes, there are scripts for sitcoms just like other lakorns but the members always improvise as they go along. Sometimes a joke is funnier when it's on the spot, and that's what I meant when I said it may not be as smooth at first. Comedians usually like to add their own lines and some even write their own scripts/jokes. For example, Tang Suksit wrote some of the scripts/jokes for BRS9. Other times, they just improvise as they're filming.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
Yeah, Mik is an actor. He's not exactly a comedian but he plays comedic roles a lot. He has starred alongside Benz 1-2 times also. His role is usually p'eks friend or sometimes he plays as a gay person.

Tee is the actor holding the gun.

Yes, there are scripts for sitcoms just like other lakorns but the members always improvise as they go along. Sometimes a joke is funnier when it's on the spot, and that's what I meant when I said it may not be as smooth at first. Comedians usually like to add their own lines and some even write their own scripts/jokes. For example, Tang Suksit wrote some of the scripts/jokes for BRS9. Other times, they just improvise as they're filming.
To be honest, I thought Mik was gay at first...when I watched the opening ceremony for MPGGG. :shutup:

Ah I see. Thanks for the clarification. ^_^ I'm looking forward to seeing how Toomtam and Mo will do. I'm not worried, knowing how talented they are. :thumbsup:

x0unerthanlater

Anonymous<3 said:
To be honest, I thought Mik was gay at first...when I watched the opening ceremony for MPGGG. :shutup:

Ah I see. Thanks for the clarification. ^_^ I'm looking forward to seeing how Toomtam and Mo will do. I'm not worried, knowing how talented they are. :thumbsup:

LOL! He does seem feminine-ishhh. A little. But he's a great guy.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Mick is a super funny guy. For most roles I've seen him in, he seems to always play the comedic, light-hearted & sometimes gay character.
When I first saw him, I thought he was gay as well due to the roles he played but he is like x0unerthanlater said, a great guy.
His brother is also Chai Chatayodom who is married to Vicky... if you're familiar with these two :)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:
Mick is a super funny guy. For most roles I've seen him in, he seems to always play the comedic, light-hearted & sometimes gay character.
When I first saw him, I thought he was gay as well due to the roles he played but he is like x0unerthanlater said, a great guy.
His brother is also Chai Chatayodom who is married to Vicky... if you're familiar with these two :)
Yes, I'm familiar with Chai and Vicky. I found out that Mick was Chai's brother when I looked through his profile to tag him on MPGGG's wiki. I can see the resemblance between them now. :p

By the way, are you still planning on making the channel for MPGGG on viki? If so, when? :) I don't mean to pressure you, but I was just wondering since the airing date is near. If you don't make one because you're too busy or you don't know how to, that's fine. I'd just like to know for sure so that I don't raise my hopes up for MPGGG to be subbed. :coverlaf: ^_^

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@x0unerthanlater I thought Mick was gay because when the reporters asked him about Benz, he shook his body and kind of pouted. Haha. And I didn't understand what was being asked, or even that Benz was mentioned, so I thought the reporters were just asking about him. But then when you translated the interview and said that they asked him about his wife, I was like, "Oh, so he's not gay..." Haha. xD

I'm glad that Mick will be playing one of Mo's love interests in here. He seems charming and friendly. Mo has all the good looking guys after her in here. :coverlaf: :thumbsup:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Anonymous<3 said:
Yes, I'm familiar with Chai and Vicky. I found out that Mick was Chai's brother when I looked through his profile to tag him on MPGGG's wiki. I can see the resemblance between them now. :p

By the way, are you still planning on making the channel for MPGGG on viki? If so, when? :) I don't mean to pressure you, but I was just wondering since the airing date is near. If you don't make one because you're too busy or you don't know how to, that's fine. I'd just like to know for sure so that I don't raise my hopes up for MPGGG to be subbed. :coverlaf: ^_^

Hehe yes, they do look alike :)

And I just recently sent a message to Amelie here on asianfuse to see if she could help me out. She's a master at starting channels so I'd like her help :)
Hehe, no worries! The MPGGG channel has been on my to-do list since forever & I would love for MPGGG to be subbed. Hopefully if it's subbed, more people will tune in!

I'm just a bit iffy about making a Viki page for MPGGG since Thai entertainment is kinda strict regarding Viki.
I hear that a lot of lakorn names are changed up just so they're not "found" easily... if that makes any sense.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I really like Toomtam and Ak being Mo's love interests but I kinda wish they chose another younger guy instead of Mick.
I'm not such a big fan of Mick but he is a very funny guy and I'm sure he'll add the comedic aspect.
Plus, I don't need to worry so much since I'll be rooting for Toomtam the whole way, haha.

x0unerthanlater

Anonymous<3 said:
@x0unerthanlater I thought Mick was gay because when the reporters asked him about Benz, he shook his body and kind of pouted. Haha. And I didn't understand what was being asked, or even that Benz was mentioned, so I thought the reporters were just asking about him. But then when you translated the interview and said that they asked him about his wife, I was like, "Oh, so he's not gay..." Haha. xD

I'm glad that Mick will be playing one of Mo's love interests in here. He seems charming and friendly. Mo has all the good looking guys after her in here. :coverlaf: :thumbsup:

Hahah yeah. They like to tease him because Benz still sleeps at her moms house and such. So everyone was asking when will they have kids etc. Mick is definitely a happy-go-lucky kind of guy. He's never been in a rai role. I can't see him as rai because he has such a nice and cheerful face.

huajaikaungtur said:

Hehe yes, they do look alike :)

And I just recently sent a message to Amelie here on asianfuse to see if she could help me out. She's a master at starting channels so I'd like her help :)
Hehe, no worries! The MPGGG channel has been on my to-do list since forever & I would love for MPGGG to be subbed. Hopefully if it's subbed, more people will tune in!

I'm just a bit iffy about making a Viki page for MPGGG since Thai entertainment is kinda strict regarding Viki.
I hear that a lot of lakorn names are changed up just so they're not "found" easily... if that makes any sense.

I found Leh Lahtree on viki and I was thinking that maybe channel ONE HD doesn't have restrictions (yet). So if we're lucky we can sub and then someone can hardsub it as backup and if they take the videos down (knock on wood) we can reupload them on Dailymotion or other sources.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
x0unerthanlater said:

Hahah yeah. They like to tease him because Benz still sleeps at her moms house and such. So everyone was asking when will they have kids etc. Mick is definitely a happy-go-lucky kind of guy. He's never been in a rai role. I can't see him as rai because he has such a nice and cheerful face.

I found Leh Lahtree on viki and I was thinking that maybe channel ONE HD doesn't have restrictions (yet). So if we're lucky we can sub and then someone can hardsub it as backup and if they take the videos down (knock on wood) we can reupload them on Dailymotion or other sources.

Agree, Mick is too cheerful to play those rai roles :) But his acting is very good!
He masters at funny/comedic roles.

And yes, LR is on Viki so let's keep hoping. I don't know if Amelie checks her asianfuse often... :/ When I messaged her, it said she was just online the day before so hopefully, she sees my message.
If not, I'll resort to other means haha. And Dailymotion can always be a backup for us :)

x0unerthanlater

huajaikaungtur said:

Agree, Mick is too cheerful to play those rai roles :) But his acting is very good!
He masters at funny/comedic roles.

And yes, LR is on Viki so let's keep hoping. I don't know if Amelie checks her asianfuse often... :/ When I messaged her, it said she was just online the day before so hopefully, she sees my message.
If not, I'll resort to other means haha. And Dailymotion can always be a backup for us :)

True, Mick is much more a comedian than a serious person.

I don't think Amelie checks AF much. It may be better to PM her on viki itself. She should be on there more often.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
x0unerthanlater said:

True, Mick is much more a comedian than a serious person.

I don't think Amelie checks AF much. It may be better to PM her on viki itself. She should be on there more often.

Okay, I'll message her on Viki :) Thanks for the suggestion!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

cr: mickbaromvudh

TooMo look so beautiful and compatible, with their matching black hair. I thought Mo was going to be girlier though. Lol.

@x0unerthanlater & huajaikaungtur Thanks for your efforts. Hopefully all goes well and MPGGG gets subbed! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Here's a RLSR inspired mv I made for TooMo. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXIE_0DXV0g

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. You can't tell me this isn't adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The three leads/real life friends enjoying each other's company. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr: jy555

I wish I were here with them. I would be finning so hardddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd. :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mo is so adorable when her mom appears (@12:28). (At least, I think it's her mom. xD)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_RkP_o9f4E
cr: GMM TV

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mo is so beautiful here (@4:53). She's a true tomboy, wearing a dress with sneakers. Lol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISO5J6Ui_yM
cr: THAITV FAST HD (TVFHD)