[ONEHD] (Sitcom) Seua Chanee Gayng / Kangsom Tanatat, Yaya Ying, Aof Pongsak (Exact & Scenerio)

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
เสือ ชะนี เก้ง
เสือ sĕua - Player | ชะนี chá-nee - Female/woman | เก้ง gâyng - Gay/homosexual

Kangsom Tanatat as Tum
Yaya Ying as Jay'Oi
Aof Pongsak as CheeTa

Tum, a hot freelance photographer that doesn't believe in true love because of a wound in the past. From dreaming about creating a warm loving family, but his girlfriend left him midway with a heavy burden, a luxury condo/apartment that he must pay off alone. Jay'oi, a senior friend while studying at university who is crazy about males and seems to have a happy with life, will help find a roommate that will help Tum in time. But everything crashes, when the person who Jay'oi finds is Cheeta or Chadree, an close friend too while studying at university. That change himself from a troublemaker to a sensitive gay/homosexual.
The reason that Tum broke off relations with Cheeta because on their graduation day, Cheeta revealed that he's gay/homosexual and secretly in love with his close friend, Tum. This cause Tum to be shock and announced to cut off friendship with Cheeta from that day onwards. Will Jay'oi be the glue to join the relationship between the former close friends?

This is a new sitcom, its pretty good and funny. Has anyone watched it yet?

Last edited:

alissaax

Omg finally somone watched it too!!! I love how over exaggerated and biolar her character is. The English mixed with Thai makes it so better. I sometimes watch Pentor and Ban Nee Mee Rak. I watched Heng Heng Heng too but that already ended

elleceesf_16812

sarNie Egg
Omg ! Ban nee me rak was the first sitcom I ever tuned in on! I stopped like halfway through because I just lost interest.
But yes ! This new sitcom is perfect. I love her character too! It's refreshing and I get a lot of the English jokes. So I'm with it. Lol
The way Aof's character showed up in the first ep with the confetti , I died ! Hahaha

Is Aof actually gay in real life ? Just wondering.

alissaax

Yeah he is. He has a bf too. The first episode is my fave so far. Scenes would be when he first came in, when he pulled off the glue stick from the wall and when Kangsom and Yaya ying called him a buffalo. I miss sitcoms Ban Rak Soi 9, Nut Gub Nut and Look Pee Look Nong.

Last edited:

elleceesf_16812

sarNie Egg
He is ?!? Omg. Makes so much sense. He's great! I have high hopes for this Lakorn. So far I'm still on the first episode. But I'm getting tired of the instant replays just a bit. I hope they don't do it TOOO much. Lol

alissaax

Yes, I always had a feeling he was gay. I used to follow his work singing then stop for a while until this started, in the interview on woody's morning show, Aof got asked about his peuan sanit or kon sanit "close friend". I just hope its successful cause i don't want them to cancel this sitcom after a few months.

alissaax

LOL he's hurt from his ex that he dated since uni. And we don't know why they broke up yet. it's the mystery behind the glue stuck to the wall

elleceesf_16812

sarNie Egg
aww, I'm barely catching up on the most recent episode. God, I'm really loving Yaya Ying's Character. She makes me laugh so much lol
I wish I had more episodes to watch already!

alissaax

the latest episode the ex called him. So both Ying and Aof stole his phone to find out who called hahahahaha