[OneHD] Songkram Nang Ngarm (Exact)

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Beauties like Summer who doesn't care and Wai who harbors a secret which can't be exposed have little chance of winning in the end but bitches who expose the secrets like doctor and others may have a chance of winning.

It's a lakorn. Lol. Don't you think the sweet and innocent ones will win? After all, it's a beauty war, which isn't necessarily all about beauty as in external appearance but also what you are inside. If a bad girl exposes a good girl, what exactly are the bad girl's intentions? Bad intentions, of course! A bad girl who wants to win as bad as to ruin another person's image and expose others' secret is no good at all.

Aoey, Baikhao, Piengfah, Summer, and Waii all have a pretty good chance of winning right now because:

-Aoey is just a doctor who wants to prove to her ex-boyfriend that she is capable of more than just being a doctor. She wants to prove that she has brains AND beauty. As of now, we don't know her exact intentions of digging into others' personal lives but if she were to do harm, she would've done so to Baikhao ages ago because she and Baikhao were the first of the contestants to have a bitchfight. Lol.
-Baikhao is just a horny girl that has a thing for our cameraman, Itt. Nothing major and special about these two or even this girl in particular with the exception of their adorable and cute scenes. She is actually the one people should be least concerned about.
-Piengfah appears to have the most potential because she has prepared for this all along prior to the contest. Whatever her mother tells her to do, she obeys. Mommy says the most important thing is the crown. It is highly likely that Piengfah will win because if she does, she will make her mother very happy and move on with her life to do whatever she wants without her mother telling her what to do afterwards since the crown is the most important thing. As long as she gets it, things will end nicely for her. Summer and Q will be happy for her whether or not she likes it because they do have good intentions for her and have always wished her well.
-Summer only wants to prove to her best friend, Piengfah, that she is innocent and always a good friend. She may have seen a bit jealous of Piengfah and Q when they were talking but she handled the situation and pressure rather well, hiding it within rather than exposing her jealousy towards her friend. She probably doesn't even know she was falling for Q until her foreign friend pointed it out.
-Then there is Waii, our supposed nang'ek and the sweetest of all the girls. I have a strong feeling that she must've killed someone or has been involved in drugs prior to the beauty contest. All signs are pointing to her good side and that she may have done what she did to protect her sisters. Her older sister probably talked her into it because she is usually the one that is overreacting about everyone and everything. That's why they must keep it a top secret...from exposing to the public their family background and history. At times, Waii does seem a little iffy about obeying this older sister of hers but she must do it to keep all of them safe.

Personally, at the same time, I have a feeling Waii will be disqualified for past illegal activity against the law and/or exposition of her relationship with Kong (Son). If Waii is disqualified then it will even be better for her because it will be more convenient for her to be with Kong without being afraid of anything because he will protect her anyway. By that time, Kong will know that Waii did everything for her sisters, to keep them healthy and safe, so he will provide utmost protection to her.

The most likely to be disqualified before anyone else would be Bebe, Dear, and Lookwah because these three have a very ugly, dramatic, and naughty life going on behind the contest. They will probably expose each other and be disqualified altogether.

Ribbon, on the other hand, is the worst of all. She's super naughty, money-hungry, mysteriously creepy...a person anyone would want to avoid at all costs because this social media whore is capable of wrecking all of these girls' lives, especially Looksoh. She was the one that started all of the drama with Looksoh because if it weren't for her, Looksoh would be minding her own business. This girl is scary smart and has bad secret motives. Honestly, I hate her and her voice is super annoying. She may look like Peung but the bish sure ain't innocent like she appears.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Forreal. That analysis. Haha, @thatsouthernasianchick, I honestly agreed with most of your thoughts. I can't wait to see who will end up winning and I'm pretty sure it will be someone worthy of winning meaning one who also has inner beauty.

huajaikaungtur said:
Forreal. That analysis. Haha, @thatsouthernasianchick, I honestly agreed with most of your thoughts. I can't wait to see who will end up winning and I'm pretty sure it will be someone worthy of winning meaning one who also has inner beauty.
Hahaha! LOL! You know I love to write girl!
Right now, I'm leaning towards Piengfah that will be crowned winner. Lol.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
but real life doesn't work that way.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Hahaha! LOL! You know I love to write girl!
Right now, I'm leaning towards Piengfah that will be crowned winner. Lol.

Oh yesss, but I do enjoy reading your posts :D So keep on writing~
And I just hope one of the good gals win, haha. But yes, Piengfah winning would be great.

tgamber said:
but real life doesn't work that way.

Lol. It may not work like that in real life but in lakorn life, it's likely to xD haha

I love this song! So catchy~
Credit: GMM GRAMMY OFFICIAL @ youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq2AkOosCcU

sarNie Adult
i actually think only a few of the girls are bitches like the social media chic, bebe and the chic trying to sabotage the pageant. the rest seem alright.

cecilia

Staff member
I don't know why but I have a feeling that Piengfah's secret is that maybe she's a transgender or perhaps an illegal resident? 

sarNie Adult
Well, someone said she might be transgender earlier. If so, that would be a big surprise as she's probably the first transgendered (that I'm aware of) to play a lead role in a series. I hope look-wah doesn't sleep with that dude who likes to sleep with pageant girls to keep her friend in the race. That would be the saddest crap.

Anyone have a guess who's gonna win?

Piengfah is the one that is under her mother's control. The one that I initially thought was a katoey is Waii, the supposed nang'ek.

By the way, I'm loving the OST by Gaem. Been having it on repeat.

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
huajaikaungtur said:
I love this song! So catchy~
Credit: GMM GRAMMY OFFICIAL @ youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq2AkOosCcU
That song hasn't grown on me yet. 

So back in episode 7 was when Dear heard Bebe talking to Khun Chaiyut about their relationship. Why didn't she use her phone to record a video of them speaking?? This is still pissing me off. The evidence was right there!  

RukTurMotJai said:
That song hasn't grown on me yet. 

So back in episode 7 was when Dear heard Bebe talking to Khun Chaiyut about their relationship. Why didn't she use her phone to record a video of them speaking?? This is still pissing me off. The evidence was right there!  
OMG! I just realized that! Dear sure did use her phone to capture a video of them!

Then, I have a feeling Dear will sleep with that old, rich guy to get her place back in the contest just to get back at Bebe.

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Piengfah is the one that is under her mother's control. The one that I initially thought was a katoey is Waii, the supposed nang'ek.

By the way, I'm loving the OST by Gaem. Been having it on repeat.
i don't think waii is a transgender because as you all know she is poor...plus her younger sister is sick and all their savings was for her sister's medical bills...waii won't have money to do all that surgery right?..her secret might be some kind of illegal stuffs....

sarNie Adult
I think the pervy girl might win. She has pageant experience, the least amount of drama and is getting there w/o backstabbing anyone. I don't think many viewers would be upset if she won.

Good point about Waii not being transgendered, because she can't afford it.