[OneHD] Songkram Nang Ngarm (Exact)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
ok because I saw an amazing fan video yesterday made by the one and only Marina, I decided to give this lakorn a try only because her video had Jes and Pim whos playing Q and Summer. and judging by her video, they look stinkin cute lol. Im not sure who Son suppose to get with but he looks good himself too lol

downloading the episodes right now

OK so just finished ep1 and I love it haha. First of all, I love how Q first saw Summer and I like how he sees she's different which makes her interesting. Pim, (Summer) when she smiles, she just lights up the room. Pretty smile and I have a question, Looksoe, who's bf didn't approve of her entering the pageant, why was she wrapping her legs with wrapping paper and next came was the crazy sex hahaha

There's so many girls here and I'm starting to remember their names. So Wine has some secret right, hence about her ID picture being not clear. Piengfah, I actually recognize her from the group Kiss Me Five, but forgot her name lol. So far 3 out of their group are acting, Kitty, Bow, and her. From the ending credit, it seem like Piengfah, Summer, and Q will be in a somewhat love triangle?

So many questions but I'll stop for now

TubbyTinker

ok ive watched up to episode 9 right now and Im guessing Wine's secret, other than using her sister ID information, I think she might be a transgender? or she used to be a prostitute, you know to get the money to cure her sister 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
TubbyTinker said:
ok because I saw an amazing fan video yesterday made by the one and only Marina, I decided to give this lakorn a try only because her video had Jes and Pim whos playing Q and Summer. and judging by her video, they look stinkin cute lol. Im not sure who Son suppose to get with but he looks good himself too lol

downloading the episodes right now

OK so just finished ep1 and I love it haha. First of all, I love how Q first saw Summer and I like how he sees she's different which makes her interesting. Pim, (Summer) when she smiles, she just lights up the room. Pretty smile and I have a question, Looksoe, who's bf didn't approve of her entering the pageant, why was she wrapping her legs with wrapping paper and next came was the crazy sex hahaha

There's so many girls here and I'm starting to remember their names. So Wine has some secret right, hence about her ID picture being not clear. Piengfah, I actually recognize her from the group Kiss Me Five, but forgot her name lol. So far 3 out of their group are acting, Kitty, Bow, and her. From the ending credit, it seem like Piengfah, Summer, and Q will be in a somewhat love triangle?

So many questions but I'll stop for now

Awwww Thip! You are too sweet & I am so freakin glad my MV made you watch this lakorn! I feel honored :D
Still need to get back to all your comments!

Q and Summer are so freakin cute. I agree with you and her smile is definitely amazing. As for Looksoe wrapping up her legs ... I still don't get that part, haha. Hopefully, someone else can answer your question.
You'll get the hang of all the girls' names soon.
And yes, there's a love triangle between Piengfah, Summer & Q.

Feel free to ask as much questions as you want :D

And you're already up to Episode 9? Oh my gosh, so fast! Hahaha, seems like you're enjoying SNN though. So happy you're watching this!! :D

TubbyTinker

I'm caught up to ep12 and is that the latest episode bc I can't seem to find ep13. Anyways so much drama and the mystery of Wine just keeps on going lol. Baikhao, I was actually annoyed of her in the beginning but I find her character very likeable.

Is it just only me but Dear looks somewhat like Namtarn Pichukkana lol. The eyes and lips. Ribbon, omg she is so annoying! She looks like Peung Kanya too lol

I am in love with the ending song sang by GAM ❤

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
TubbyTinker said:
I'm caught up to ep12 and is that the latest episode bc I can't seem to find ep13. Anyways so much drama and the mystery of Wine just keeps on going lol. Baikhao, I was actually annoyed of her in the beginning but I find her character very likeable.

Is it just only me but Dear looks somewhat like Namtarn Pichukkana lol. The eyes and lips. Ribbon, omg she is so annoying! She looks like Peung Kanya too lol

I am in love with the ending song sang by GAM ❤

Actually, SNN is up to 14 episodes. You can find the episodes on ONE HD's youtube or their actual site. I know right, I am dying to know what Wai's secret is and I love Baikhao. I honestly thought she was going to be one of the bad girls but she's not. She's just super horny, LOL .
Omg. My sister said Dear's eyes looked just like Namtarn's. And I couldn't believe how alike their eyes are, hahaha. Yeah, earlier in the thread, we talked about Ribbon & Peung looking alike.

The OST <3

tgamber

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
I am dying to know what Wai's secret is and I love Baikhao. I honestly thought she was going to be one of the bad girls but she's not. She's just super horny, LOL
but how funny she's caught most of the time.

TubbyTinker

ok i caught up to all episodes last night but was too lazy to come and comment so here I am.

Now that they have the top 20, its pretty obvious who willl be in the top 10 lol...all of the main 10 girls hahahha.
Pim is so freaken bony! I dont think ive seen actress so skinny as her. The girl needs some meat on her. I feel like I can break her in half if i was to battle with her.
My favorite scene  from episode 13 was when Summer made it in the top 20 and Q was like "yes!" and he got over the top excited hahahahahha. and the night before, he texted her giving her moral support...like awwwwww hahahha...so in love with these two! they'' be heading to the beach this week so hopefully he does follow her there since he's so concern about her according to Jessica hahahahha. I love that girl. She knows the two have a thing for each other and always teasing Summer.

Wine & Kong...hmmm what do you girls think is her secret? I still think she's a transgender because her sister said that if kong ever finds out about who she is, he might not accept her. But then Exact likes to keep us on our toes and in the end, it wasnt the obvious but an unexpected twist lol

and whats up with Dr.Euy? is she the only contestant that doesnt have a secret? shes always meddling in Wine's business. she's saying how what Wine did was illegal, I mean what about her and her friend. They're doctors but their gossiping about their patient's record and her snooping around too.

Friday needs to come already but i probably wont get to watch until sunday anyways

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Welcome to Summer and Q's bandwagon. As much as I like Jes and Gypsy, I like Jes and Pim too. Jes is one fine man and looking forward to Jesy in leh ratree.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Thip: I agree with you about Pim. She is super skinny. To me, she kinda reminds me a bit of Green in CH7 -- both girls are super skinng and they look a bit alike to me. But yeah, she needs some meat.
Agree with you, Q was too happy when Summer made it. Haha, his reaction was too cute!! :D And I hope he does go to the beach, too. I love when they go to the beach in lakorns, something always happens!

As for Wai, we were talking about it earlier in the thread. I think she might have done something illegal like drugs or murder or something along those lines but her being a transgender never occured to me.
As for the Dr., I don't get her at all. LOL. Honestly speaking, her personality doesn't really match a doctor's. If I didn't see the beginning, I'd never think she used to be a doctor. And yeahhh, they're always discussing about their patients and I know that is a big no-no. If anything, she's committing an illegal act by chatting about patients.
I can't wait for these episodes! These weeks are too long T____T

tgamber said:
Welcome to Summer and Q's bandwagon. As much as I like Jes and Gypsy, I like Jes and Pim too. Jes is one fine man and looking forward to Jesy in leh ratree.

Agree with you! I feel Jes and Gypsy are more hot and sexy as a pairing while Jes and Pim are more cute and sweet.
Yes yes yes! Jes looks mighty fine in LR as well. I loved his slick hair in JP but his hair here gives him a more innocent & sweet vibe.

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
Agreed with @huajaikauntur about waii's part....& Dr. Aey's part.. really don't get her about getting into waii's business. It's not like waii do something bad to her that she have to get back at waii by digging into waii's personal life to destroy waii. Plus she's a Dr...her & her friend should know best not to reveal their patients profile..its confidential according to the law..what the Dr. did was illegal too..don't like her at all..to me, waii, baikao n summer deserve the crown more than all the others because they are the only 3 that doesnt do anything to the others to get the crown. Doesn't get into others businesses or destroy them.

I'm only watching this for the second and third lead couples now, Summer and Q and Baikhao and Itt. Summer and Q are so damn cute and Baikhao and Itt are freakin' hilarious. At first, I was totally looking forward to Waii and Kong's relationship but they ain't goin' nowhere with it: slowly decreasing chemistry, lack of love scenes, their trust issues with each other, etc. At this point, Waii should trust Kong enough to tell him her secret now. I have a new theory, though. Since Waii's sister has been ill, maybe Waii slept around with men to make money for her sister's medical expenses.
By the way, that bitch Ribbon plays an awesome bitch. LOL. I REALLY hate her. She's so annoying. Like bitch, mind your own business.

cecilia

Staff member
^Ribbon is unlikeable in here but she's so good as KRU TAI in NUTGUBNUT sitcom .. MAYBE that's one reason why I'm able to tolerate her character here lol 

As for Aey getting on Wai's case, I think it's understandable.  Should we turn a blind eye when we know that someone is committing a crime -- something as big as identify thief (regardless of the relationship or circumstance is)? It's wrong of Aey to disclose information without Wai's consent but at this rate, it's a fraud and she has the right to report it as a doctor (though, not the primary caregiver of Wai).  Also, I still think there's a possibility that Wai might be a trans just because it's inexpensive to get procedure done in Thailand ...

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
junemaikao said:
Agreed with @huajaikauntur about waii's part....& Dr. Aey's part.. really don't get her about getting into waii's business. It's not like waii do something bad to her that she have to get back at waii by digging into waii's personal life to destroy waii. Plus she's a Dr...her & her friend should know best not to reveal their patients profile..its confidential according to the law..what the Dr. did was illegal too..don't like her at all..to me, waii, baikao n summer deserve the crown more than all the others because they are the only 3 that doesnt do anything to the others to get the crown. Doesn't get into others businesses or destroy them.

Agree with everything you said. And I agree with you about Baikhao, Summer and Wai winning the crown. If anything, I hope it's Summer. LOL, but that's my bias :D

thatsouthernasianchick said:
I'm only watching this for the second and third lead couples now, Summer and Q and Baikhao and Itt. Summer and Q are so damn cute and Baikhao and Itt are freakin' hilarious. At first, I was totally looking forward to Waii and Kong's relationship but they ain't goin' nowhere with it: slowly decreasing chemistry, lack of love scenes, their trust issues with each other, etc. At this point, Waii should trust Kong enough to tell him her secret now. I have a new theory, though. Since Waii's sister has been ill, maybe Waii slept around with men to make money for her sister's medical expenses.
By the way, that bitch Ribbon plays an awesome bitch. LOL. I REALLY hate her. She's so annoying. Like bitch, mind your own business.

Same here, girl. Summer and Q are so innocently cute and I find myself loving their scenes so much whereas Baikhao and Itt are so funny. They always got the light heart songs playing on in the background. As for Wai and Kong, I still watch their scenes just cause they're so good looking but they frustrate me so much. Like c'mon, girl. Just tell him and get it over with. He's gonna find out sooner and later & don't play that "i wanna be with him as long as possible until he knows and leaves me" game cause he aint gonna leave, LOLOL. 
I thought of the same thing!
I was watching Episode 14 when Kong was asking Wai's sister and then it occured to me that she might have slept with men to get money. Cause I remember sorta at the beginning when Wai was paying for her sister's expenses or something at the hospital and she looked super uneasy ... I don't even know if I comprehended the scenes right but that could be her secret! I'm so anxious to know her secret but I feel when her secret is revealed, I'll just be like ... "oh, so that was it!?" Hahaha.

Forreal, Ribbon is just so ... ugh. And Bebe is so annoying . Gosh . This lakorn, LOL.

cecilia said:
^Ribbon is unlikeable in here but she's so good as KRU TAI in NUTGUBNUT sitcom .. MAYBE that's one reason why I'm able to tolerate her character here lol 

As for Aey getting on Wai's case, I think it's understandable.  Should we turn a blind eye when we know that someone is committing a crime -- something as big as identify thief (regardless of the relationship or circumstance is)? It's wrong of Aey to disclose information without Wai's consent but at this rate, it's a fraud and she has the right to report it as a doctor (though, not the primary caregiver of Wai).  Also, I still think there's a possibility that Wai might be a trans just because it's inexpensive to get procedure done in Thailand ...

I agree with you about Aey and not turning a blind eye when someone is committing a crime but I feel the thing that bothers me most is that she didn't know anything at first about Wai. Like she actually dug into Wai's life out of curiosity and found out she was committing a crime. It wasn't like she "saw" Wai do something ... if you get me but I do getcha.
If I'm misinterpreting something, please let me know. Just a non-Thai viewer here xD

cecilia

Staff member
^Actually, she didn't dug out dirt on Waii. It's her doctor's friend who told her the news.  As a bystander, if she doesn't report the wrong doing, she could get fined for not following law -- thus, could affect her professional career as a physician too.  Sadly, she kind of took it out of proportional by giving it to a third party who did not request to have such background done so she's at fault on that.  To be honest, I don't know what to feel for her.   She has committed a crime unintentionally or intentionally on Waii and her career .. so, don't know what will happen.  One thing for sure and that is that it's going to take a lot of faith for me to trust 'confidentiality' policy in Thailand lol

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
cecilia said:
^Actually, she didn't dug out dirt on Waii. It's her doctor's friend who told her the news.  As a bystander, if she doesn't report the wrong doing, she could get fined for not following law -- thus, could affect her professional career as a physician too.  Sadly, she kind of took it out of proportional by giving it to a third party who did not request to have such background done so she's at fault on that.  To be honest, I don't know what to feel for her.   She has committed a crime unintentionally or intentionally on Waii and her career .. so, don't know what will happen.  One thing for sure and that is that it's going to take a lot of faith for me to trust 'confidentiality' policy in Thailand lol

Ohhhhh! So that's what happened. Thanks so much for telling me, Cecilia or else I'd be misunderstanding the doctor. Thank you thank you~
... Now, I don't know what to think, LOL . 
But yes, agree with you about confidentiality in Thailand hahaha

TubbyTinker

Lol I'm not saying what Wine is doing is fine...identity theft but what Euy should have done as a doctor or even her friend as a doctor, the moment they knew about Wine's identity issue, they could have told the police but no Euy had to dig deeper. She could have gotten rid of her a long time ago. With that being said, that annoys me lol