[OneHD] Songkram Nang Ngarm (Exact)

tgamber

sarNie Adult
It's confirmed that waii is not transgender. Whether she was the one related to drug trafficking or she went to jail instead of her sis.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Next week episode look sooo good! Can't wait!

I like Summer but her nagging Euy & Fah is starting to get annoying. I know she's concern but geesh! But sad for her to see when Q & Fah were hugging

Seriously, Summer is that type of friend that will never give up on you. She will be there for you until her last breath and even if she have to torment herself, she still won't stop. To some, that could be annoying but to know you have a friend like that beside you should make you feel very fortunate. I bet deep down inside Fah wants to reconcile with Summer but she's letting her stress and her mother take control of her to the point that she's pushing everyone away from her. Poor girl.

I bet Waii killed someone or changed to her younger sister's identity so she could save her sister from jail time. Weir, the sick one, is probably sick due to a drug related problem and her abuse of drugs. That's why the police arrived at their house looking for Warunee Nanta aka Weir, who is now also Waii. Warunee Nanta is Weir's real name, not Waii's. Waii is probably covering up for her little sister to serve jail time. In the very beginning when Kong was told that Waii would be eliminated from the competition because she could be assoicated with drugs, the oldest sister, Wiew, admitted that she was the one involved with drugs, not her sisters, which saved Waii from being eliminated from the competition.
Reasons why I thought Waii was a transgender in the beginning:
- she takes various pills to keep her healthy
- Wiew was very cautious about people finding out about their secret, which she assumed Kong wouldn't be able to accept because if you think about it, Kong is a hi-so, whereas they are just normal people with ugly secrets and fake identities
- Waii was extra careful around everyone

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
tgamber said:
It's confirmed that waii is not transgender. Whether she was the one related to drug trafficking or she went to jail instead of her sis.
When/where was that confirmed?

tgamber

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is going nowhere. Waii's secret has been dragged too long. Why the doctor would be such annoying? If I were Summer, I'd be confused with Q too. The pace is literally at snail's pace.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
thatsouthernasianchick said:
I bet Waii killed someone or changed to her younger sister's identity so she could save her sister from jail time. Weir, the sick one, is probably sick due to a drug related problem and her abuse of drugs. That's why the police arrived at their house looking for Warunee Nanta aka Weir, who is now also Waii. Warunee Nanta is Weir's real name, not Waii's. Waii is probably covering up for her little sister to serve jail time. In the very beginning when Kong was told that Waii would be eliminated from the competition because she could be assoicated with drugs, the oldest sister, Wiew, admitted that she was the one involved with drugs, not her sisters, which saved Waii from being eliminated from the competition.
Reasons why I thought Waii was a transgender in the beginning:
- she takes various pills to keep her healthy
- Wiew was very cautious about people finding out about their secret, which she assumed Kong wouldn't be able to accept because if you think about it, Kong is a hi-so, whereas they are just normal people with ugly secrets and fake identities
- Waii was extra careful around everyone

Well if that were the case - that Wine took the fall for her younger sister - wouldn't it make more sense for Wine to use her real ID to enter the pageant than her sister's since it could tie her back to whatever crime she may our may not have committed?

And there's nothing to suggest that Wine can't have 2 separate secrets. Having more than 1 secret seems excessive in one lakorn, but not unheard of. She could still be a transgender and have committed a crime.

It wasn't literally confirmed but rather shown in Wiew's flashbacks.

That doesn't really prove anything. The memory only went back 2 years - 3 at the most. If we believe Wine is 21 right now, that makes her 18 at the youngest in the memory. She could already be a transgender at that time (unless I'm missing something).

tgamber said:
This lakorn is going nowhere. Waii's secret has been dragged too long. Why the doctor would be such annoying? If I were Summer, I'd be confused with Q too. The pace is literally at snail's pace.
I guess that would depend on how many secrets she has and what kind of secret it is. If it's that she's a transgender, the moment Kong knows of it, he'll have no choice but to have her eliminated. The same goes to drug-related issues. If it's anything else, it depends on how lenient/forgiving he is and how willing he is to cover it up for her.

This doesn't mean I don't want them to reveal it soon (I haven't watched this weekend's episodes) because I don't believe viewers should be kept in the dark like this this long unless whatever it is is a game changer.

Waii might have HIV because 1) she takes some pills, which could be prescribed or illegal and 2) she told her sister View that she wanted to spend the remainder of her time left with her two sisters

Waii might have HIV because 1) she takes some pills, which could be prescribed or illegal (hence, the drug issue) and 2) she told her sister View that she wanted to spend the remainder of her time left with her two sisters

pinkpeach

sarNie Egg
I haven't watched this series in maybe 2 weeks, it's just too much for me! I might watch the last episode though. Anyways, I thought waii was transgender too. I thought those shots on her butt were hormone shots haha but I don't even know if those exist.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Waii might have HIV because 1) she takes some pills, which could be prescribed or illegal and 2) she told her sister View that she wanted to spend the remainder of her time left with her two sisters
We came to completely different conclusions. I thought the last scene supported one of your earlier claims: that Wine had committed some kind of crime. The way she was crying and talking, it looked like someone who thought they were going to go away for a long time (if not forever). That made me come to 3 conclusions: 1) she was dying; 2) she's an illegal alien and will be deported; or 3) she committed a crime and is going to jail. I eliminated the first one because if she was dying, she would have already known it. It wouldn't take Kong looking into her past to make her feel her time was limited. I eliminated the second one because it doesn't really make sense if she's really sisters with Wiew and Weir and because it didn't seem to go with Wine's statement that her secret is something "no one can accept." So I was left with number 3. I mean if she's a fugitive and Kong goes poking into her background, it's bound to alert the police, so if Wine had committed a crime, she would believe the police would be coming for her soon, and it would have to be a really horrible crime like killing someone or drugs for her to say that no one can accept it.

I don't know what this has to do with shots and pills. I don't know if those are clues to her secret or just red herrings to throw us off the track, so the only things we really know about her secret are the things specifically alluded to it by Wine and her sister, which are:

1) A relationship between Wine and Kong is impossible or can never happen (Wiew)
2) Kong will never accept it if he finds out (Wiew)
3) She didn't use a fake ID because she was too old to enter the pageant (Wine)
3) No one can accept it (Wine)

There was that scene where Kong had asked the youngest sister about Wine when she was younger, and she had accidentally let slip that when Wine was a kid, the other kids used to make fun of her, but I don't know if that's a clue because although Kong was digging around for Wine's secret, he didn't exactly specify that it was so Weir only answered it like a normal question. So it could mean something. It could mean nothing. Because kids used to make fun of Wine, I thought that might have been a clue to her being a transgender, but the comment was so vague. Kids make fun of anyone who's different, so who's to say it had to do with Wine being a boy dressed like a girl? Weir's slip up does give the comment more weight because it's something she didn't mean to reveal so it would lead one to think it refers to Wine's secret, but again, we don't know that for certain so the only thing we are sure of is that it was insight into Wine's [unhappy] childhood.

And then there's Wiew's memory of when the police paid them a visit. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with Wine's secret (but given my recent conclusion, it seems plausible), but I know it is the reason why the family moved. The police had asked for Warunee Nanta, but we know both Wine and Weir are using that ID. The question is, was Wine already using it at that time? And is that Wine's ID and Weir is using it, or is it Weir's ID and Wine is using it? It was never confirmed whose ID it really was (unless I missed it). I would assume it's Weir's just because if it had been Wine's, why was she so nervous in the beginning when the pageant staff was trying to verify if she's the person on the picture?

Let's say Wine is a transgender and that's her secret. The comment about no one being able to accept it doesn't make sense because maybe the majority of society won't accept it, but that doesn't mean no one won't. Also, why would that cause Wine to have to leave her sisters?

Anyway, sorry to have written a novel here. I'm just trying to gather all my thoughts together. I'm sure there are other clues that I may have missed, but at the moment, I can't remember them off the top of my head. Maybe someone can point out the error of my reasoning.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
On second thought, your HIV theory does have merit, but if Wine does have HIV, then she should have been upfront with Kong if she was going to date him. I still don't know if that has anything to do with her taking birth control pills. Maybe it's a red herring and she's just taking it to regulate her periods. However, I have no idea how or what the treatment shots would look like. Someone on Pantip pointed out that that's not what HIV shot treatments look like or where they're shot into, but I wouldn't know that. It seems like overkill that in one family there's a sister with HIV and another with kidney failure, but it's not impossible. The only issue I have with this theory is that her family doesn't really behave like she's going to die. They certainly don't want anyone to find out Wine's secret, and they know that Wine's time is limited because as soon as her secret comes out, things are over for her, but it's just not the reaction I'd expect. Their reaction to Wine's secret is different from how Summer, Q, and the doctor react to Fah's sickness if that makes any sense.

Oy, whatever it is that Waii is keeping a secret, I hope that it isn't too bad but the lakorn did reveal that "no one would be able to accept her if the secret was revealed", which leads us back to our very first theories:
- she's a transgender (but what does this have anything to do with the police?)
- she was a murderer for likely acceptable reason(s)
But then it could also mean:
- she has some sort of illness (hence, the pills that she's taking...and there are quite a few various reasons to take birth control pills) such as HIV
And now leading to another possible theory:
- she had an abortion (because she may have slept around with men for money to cure her sister's illness...hence, the fake identity)

There's actually quite a few theories...Lol. It's fun to guess.

Also, I have to disagree with the majority that thinks this lakorn is progressing at a slow pace. It takes a lot of time for a character to develop and for relationship developments. Waii and Kong may not have chemistry but their feelings for each other is clear as glass and undeniable. Waii falls for his good heart and begins to trust him and gives him a chance at love. Last two episodes, Waii becomes heartbroken when she finds out Kong was doing the unexpected, which is digging into her background and identity. So, Waii's secret will be revealed next episode. Not bad progress at all for characters and relationships to develop, build drama and suspense, and then revealed!

OMG. This lakorn is really getting on my nerves! I hate that Alice has a major advantage over Dear and Lookwah!!! Other than Fah's condition being revealed, nothing is really progressing. I basically gave up on Waii and Kong's relationship because I see no progression at all. But this Dear and Lookwah issue is being too overly dramatic and slow.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
I'm on episode 15, nearly catching up :3 But srsly, Dear & Lookwah has some friend trusting issues -.- Dear does resembles Namtarn Pichukkana though, I think Thip already mentioned that. One character that I hate the most from the beginning until now - RIBBON, I just hate her so much, I still do; she's annoying and so evil. I'm hoping this lakorn gets better. I tend to skip here and there because there are draggy scenes, especially between Waii and Kong -.- But then at the same time, I feel like i'm watching the lakorn version of America's Next Top Model - the unreality tv show version :p But do you guys know why Khun Ton is so possessive over Luksoh? I mean I know they're siblings, but why doesn't he want her to be a contestant for the pageant?