[OneHD] Songkram Nang Ngarm (Exact)

sarNie Adult
haha I was watching the fillers they put in for new year's and was thinking "wtf is this" since I was looking forward to a new episode, but it was interesting. they went through a little of each of the contestants and what the fans thought about them.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
awesomedua said:
Happy New Year All! For my SNN fans :3 All the Dramas going on..hehe. Watch in 1080p HD - it's very pixelated for some reason :( Sorry, only from Ep. 1-18!
Thanks for the mv. Loved the song and scene choices. I wish I had this kid of talent lol.

OMG. No wonder Waii wants to hide her true identity...she has no one! She's an orphan off the streets, a murderer that killed a thug for self-defense, and was involved in drugs in exchange for an identity, a fake one so that she could actually have one to prove her existence and go to school...In a third world country, this is pretty big. And, she's not a transgender at all but she has diabetes...OMG. Now, I really hope she wins the contest because she really needs to and she really deserves it.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Did Fah give blessing for Summer and P'Q? I kinda missed. Now I can see Waii's death totally. She has a background disease, heartbreak and the stress. One thing for sure, it's not a typical lakorn.

sarNie Adult
tgamber said:
Did Fah give blessing for Summer and P'Q? I kinda missed. Now I can see Waii's death totally. She has a background disease, heartbreak and the stress. One thing for sure, it's not a typical lakorn.

Fah gave them her blessings. Too bad it looks she and Summer won't be able to be friends like they used to be because of Robin. Waii has diabetes. It can be controlled but is expensive. Even some Americans can't control their blood sugar due to how expensive insulin is without insurance or some kind of financial help.

I'm hoping Wai and her family gets away with everything somehow. Krong is being an asshole IMO. He & his brother are ruining everything for Waii.

Looks like it's not ending at episode 30.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
um, wow, so piengfah is on ice(drugs) now...feel bad for her. it was really cool of her to save summer like that. but yeh, they prob cant be friends anymore. even with her blessing for q and summer, i think she is just in that stage now where shez thinking her health is declining and her life cant be fulfilled in any way anyhow so shez just probably pooring the rest of who she is into the pageant for her mom. thatz just kind of tragic.

maw uey is becoming a little sunshine in my heart now too. if u think about it, she is the only one of them that doesnt have any stains in her life that can strip her of the crown. so, if u look at it in a technical aspect, she is the only one who CAN win right now. lol

on a side note, imma kill bebe and ribbon.

Goodness. I was laughing so hard when Baikhao thought she was pregnant and rushed to tell Itt only for him to tell her it's impossible because they just did it. LOL. And then she was like, "who am I pregnant with then?" and suddenly thought of some guy who she had danced with but remembered he had a condom too! Hahahahahahaha! This girl ain't ready! She's soooo funny!!!

The only character that is completely clean with no drama is Dr. Aoey and Summer. Even though Dr. Aoey is involved with a lot of the contestants and their personal life but as a doctor, she comes in handy and is willing to help; so, that's not counted as drama. Summer comes off clean too because she didn't accept to be Q's girlfriend and is drug-free at the moment. She isn't very nagging of Fah now either so it's a possible that one of these two will win...I think.

As for Ribbon, I hope she freakin' dies. Gosh, so harsh but sorry not sorry.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
72701 said:
Looks like it's not ending at episode 30.
I didn't think it would end at 30. There was just too much they still had to cover. I was only confused where some people came up with that number.

Also, these episodes need to be longer.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Goodness. I was laughing so hard when Baikhao thought she was pregnant and rushed to tell Itt only for him to tell her it's impossible because they just did it. LOL. And then she was like, "who am I pregnant with then?" and suddenly thought of some guy who she had danced with but remembered he had a condom too! Hahahahahahaha! This girl ain't ready! She's soooo funny!!!

The only character that is completely clean with no drama is Dr. Aoey and Summer. Even though Dr. Aoey is involved with a lot of the contestants and their personal life but as a doctor, she comes in handy and is willing to help; so, that's not counted as drama. Summer comes off clean too because she didn't accept to be Q's girlfriend and is drug-free at the moment. She isn't very nagging of Fah now either so it's a possible that one of these two will win...I think.

As for Ribbon, I hope she freakin' dies. Gosh, so harsh but sorry not sorry.
actually, even summer had that one situation where she was called in to talk to p nat and the head of the pageant due to the release of the three way chat between piengfah and q.

maybe aoey will do so crazy later to help wai which will risk her chances of the crown?? that way, she will join the tainted club.
what do u think?? lol

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Why is Kong even mad? Is he mad that Wine lied to him? But didn't she try to tell him the truth earlier before?

sarNie Adult
I don't know who's gonna win. There's a few girls whose storyline a fan wouldn't be upset if they won.

sarNie Adult
TubbyTinker said:
Why is Kong even mad? Is he mad that Wine lied to him? But didn't she try to tell him the truth earlier before?

Dude's mad because she won't open up to him. I don't think he would be as mad, if his brother didn't push him about it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Has someone pick this up to sub? I know Chobling did the first episode but she isn't planning to sub it. 

sarNie Adult
The only people left who don't have tarnished reps are Dr. Aoey & Summer (unless they're gonna dig up her past).