[OneHD] Songkram Nang Ngarm (Exact)

sarNie Adult
thatsouthernasianchick said:
If Summer and Q starred as pra'nangs in a future lakorn, I'd definitely watch it. :D

I'm looking forward to seeing a lot of the characters I like in future lakorns. :)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Congratulations to everyone who guessed right from beginning to end! Waii is a transgender! And, sorry for spoiling! LOL. Things just got more exciting! I'm actually glad that they dragged her story this far because it is a HUGE deal!

hahah I knew it. I need to catch up on this lakorn. I havent watched last week and I dont think I'll be watching this weeks episode either. I probably catch up to all episodes once it ends

I might be wrong again but I really don't think Baikhao is pregnant. She probably just has a health condition or something but is convinced that she is pregnant because she did it with two guys, had that crazy dream, and have pregnancy symptoms.

I also think Kong will come round to accept Waii for being the person she is but is probably just pissed that she kept those secrets from him. I think he feels that she is committed enough to share everything with him, making him the seemingly bipolar person he is. One minute, he's all over her and then bam, he's mad and trying to avoid her because his buddy found out something. Like dude, make up your dang mind!
Waii is gonna be arrested so that eliminates her from the competition, I bet. Exact is seriously this twisted. If they've made lakorns which the nang'ek or pra'ek dies then Waii being the nang'ek of this lakorn and not winning the crown should not even come off as a surprise.

This is a crazy assumption and totally different from my previous evaluations but I think the top three will come down to: Aoey, Dear, and Looksoh.

sarNie Adult
They named the lakorn beauty & the bitches, but there are only 2 legit bad girls -- bb & robin.

cecilia

Staff member
^Perhaps, they consider rebel and self-defense acts as the title had suggested? Wait not telling Kong the whole truth could be consider as one too.

I'm glad I'm right on Waii being transgendeR ... Will watch the recent episode to see further explanation beside the fact that she's doing this to win the money. There must be a backstory to her life other than being an orphan too. Her surgery must cost less than her sister's bill. Anyway, she must really love her two-founded sister loves to take such measure.

Did anyone see recent the pictures Exact posted on IG? There was this one picture of these ten girls with Aoey and Waii in the middle. In one picture, it looks like Waii was wearing a crown...

sarNie Adult
Watching it right now. Baikao and her aunt. lol Damnnn the episodes are too short. Guessing Piengfah might collapse on stage. Honestly, I wouldn't mind if any of the girls won except for BB & Ribbon.

Honestly, if I had to pick between Bebe and Ribbon, I'd pick Bebe because she's a dumb bitch whereas Ribbon is one freakishly scary bitch. Lol. Bebe is just too dumb. LOL. And I'm not gonna lie she and her gay manager trip me out too. Hahaha!

The actress that plays Bebe nailed her role. She's what you call dumb and crazy.

sarNie Adult
Just waiting to see how they go down lol. You know for one scene when Robbin was crying thinking she was gonna get exposed, I actually felt bad for her.

The girls are doing an exceptional job. Casting definitely outdid themselves.

OMG. I can't wait for the next episode!!! I'm gonna die waiting! Lol! I'm just so glad that it didn't end at 30 episodes like some people were speculating. I was really convinced that it would end at 30 episodes too. Heck, I wish it would be a little longer because I want to see Summer and Q's and Baikhao and Itt's relationships develop.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
OMG. I can't wait for the next episode!!! I'm gonna die waiting! Lol! I'm just so glad that it didn't end at 30 episodes like some people were speculating. I was really convinced that it would end at 30 episodes too. Heck, I wish it would be a little longer because I want to see Summer and Q's and Baikhao and Itt's relationships develop.

Haha, I knew I'd see your comment sooner or later. Your Bie's appearing in the next episode :)
And same here, we need to see more development! Especially between Q & Summer's relationship because I've been missing their cute scenes so much :(

I went back to watch episode one and at this point, I have to say that I'm getting a feeling that no one is going to win...so unfair but that's just what I feel right now. If no one wins, I've wasted my time watching this. Lol.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I went back to watch episode one and at this point, I have to say that I'm getting a feeling that no one is going to win...so unfair but that's just what I feel right now. If no one wins, I've wasted my time watching this. Lol.

LOL, I just feel like that, too.
I mean, we're all wondering who will win throughout the whole lakorn and it's likely to be one of the "good" girls but now, I'm unsure and I'm just like they're possibly gonna end it with a "no one wins!" kinda situation -.-

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
Just can't believe that baikhao & aey didn't win..why it has to be one of the bad girl..still not know who will win between dear & looksok but neither one doesn't deserve the crown because both have done bad things..really disappointed with it.

I cried so much with waii..so touching between her, baikhao n aey..these two really has become waii's true friends. Disappointed with kong too..he doesn't look hurt at all..maybe because he doesn't love waii at all. Just feel so sad with waii..after all especially after today's ep I still think waii deserve the crown (not to mention she fake her identity).

junemaikao said:
Just can't believe that baikhao & aey didn't win..why it has to be one of the bad girl..still not know who will win between dear & looksok but neither one doesn't deserve the crown because both have done bad things..really disappointed with it.

I cried so much with waii..so touching between her, baikhao n aey..these two really has become waii's true friends. Disappointed with kong too..he doesn't look hurt at all..maybe because he doesn't love waii at all. Just feel so sad with waii..after all especially after today's ep I still think waii deserve the crown (not to mention she fake her identity).
Seriously, if either of those girls win, it has to be solely based on their votes from that app; otherwise, what is the purpose of creating, downloading, and using that app in the first place?

If anyone has that app, please let us in on the votes update.

sarNie Adult
Why would Dear and Looksoh be so popular? Although I don't mind if either wins, I don't see how they would be more popular than some of the other girls that got eliminated. BB & Ribbon are still at it even after the pageant. Lol damn. Also, I swore some when Kong asked if Waii was keeping any secrets. Dude's gotta be an insecure, hurt asshole to the end.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I finally caught up to this lakorn up until yesterdays episode though but ive seen pics on IG who made it to the top 2, like really Dear and Lookso?...i would have never thought of that, if i were to choose, I'd choose Lookso 

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Seriously, if either of those girls win, it has to be solely based on their votes from that app; otherwise, what is the purpose of creating, downloading, and using that app in the first place?

If anyone has that app, please let us in on the votes update.
The voting ended on December 27th. I didn't check the votes right at the end, but a couple of days before it ended, Dear was in the lead. I think that's why Dear made it into the top 2.

72701 said:
Why would Dear and Looksoh be so popular? Although I don't mind if either wins, I don't see how they would be more popular than some of the other girls that got eliminated. BB & Ribbon are still at it even after the pageant. Lol damn. Also, I swore some when Kong asked if Waii was keeping any secrets. Dude's gotta be an insecure, hurt asshole to the end.
I was shocked they took it that far. Technically, Kong already asked her a question, so that second one should have been ignored. Wine single-handedly ruined the pageant lol. I think it was bad enough when she admitted she faked her ID, but then she added that she was an illegal alien followed by the fact that she's killed someone before (a Thai citizen to boot, even if he was a pedophile)...and then she almost revealed she used to be a man before her mic was turned off. Talk about discrediting that pageant forever.

TubbyTinker said:
I finally caught up to this lakorn up until yesterdays episode though but ive seen pics on IG who made it to the top 2, like really Dear and Lookso?...i would have never thought of that, if i were to choose, I'd choose Lookso 
I feel neither should win. I have no idea how Lookso made it this far. I really thought she would have been the bottom 2. I really dislike Lookso because aside from Bebe, she's the only one who has tried to sabatoge the other contestants since the beginning. But the top 5 really were based on the app votes as I last saw them:

1. Dear
2. Wine
3. Lookso
4. Aoey
5. Baikao

I think 6th was Summer. If they go off based on this, Dear will win. After all, she did promise Lookwa the crown.

But seriously? It's between Dear and Lookso? This is why I didn't like that online/app voting (even if I did participate in it lol).